What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• Danam48
    Danam48 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My husband and I were celebrating our 25th anniversary on Oahu and we were on the beach by Chinaman's Hat. . I saw this picture and realized I was so huge I blocked out the whole fricking island. It was one of those moments where the picture doesn't lie and it totally sucked. I still wasn't motivated enough to do something about it until a year later when my hubby had a heart attack. Now I have decided to use this as my "before" pic. Now I have something to work toward because I am going to have to take my "after" pic in that same spot!
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Its true LOL
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    Last Sunday was declared home spa day. Mani/pedi, shave in all the right places, straighten the hair.. basically make myself feel like I know I am for once - beautiful.
  • phtbtmgrl
    phtbtmgrl Posts: 29
    Options
    Just took it yesterday after I had gotten my nose pierced.
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My big accomplishment of last year. Tough Mudder finisher.
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I love snails!
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    On my break at work. I take pictures sporadically
  • mishimouse101
    mishimouse101 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Honestly, it is me three years ago at my sister's bridal shower, a few pounds and an extra chin lighter. Have not taken too many photos since then as they don't seem to look like me. I wear glasses now.
  • mmeddleton
    mmeddleton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I was sitting in a Mexican restaurant last Saturday with a bunch of my riding buddies and realized there was nothing on the menu I could eat without killing my daily calorie goal. sux
  • AShawneeF
    AShawneeF Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    it was a pic my friend too a long time ago, and serves as something calming to me but also a motivator. I can be a light, and all that jazz.

25846456.png
  • Natelywills
    Options
    I'd always wanted to be a bridesmaid. When my sister got married, she asked me and I had the most wonderful day but when I got the photos back, I was horrified. I honestly had no idea that I looked that way and I vowed to change immediately. My profile photo is a reminder that I have come a long way and have a long way to go but that I never want to be that big again. That being said, it also reminds me of one of the loveliest days of my life.
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    As proof of what hard work, dedication, and commitment will get you.:drinker:
  • krinio
    krinio Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I was on holiday at the exact spot of my favorite place on earth (strandhill in Sligo on the west coast of ireland) , and was just done surfing for the day...happy times called for a happy picture :)
  • EllaKnows
    EllaKnows Posts: 19
    Options
    My picture was taken today after a day up London to dye my hair for the first time :)
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    a moment of douchbaggery... ever since i lost a bunch of weight, I have days where I just get so full myself.
  • SARRY562
    SARRY562 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    thought i looked cute..:love:
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Um. I used a photo of my son, my furry hippo, as an avatar on Facebook... and wanted to celebrate International Speak Like A Pirate Day so had to 'shop the photo. I quite like the look so use it when I fancy.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Last week I was on the last circuit of a crazy shoulder workout and feeling pretty dang good about it. Since I worked shoulders again today I thought I'd sport it. (:
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I made this on Monday, its brightens my day!
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I do not collect action figures or comics, but I love the Superman shield, and the whole persona and essence of Superman, and his ideals ("...truth, justice, and the American way..."). The shield is iconic. My avatar is an image of what may be the official shield used for the movies, though the shield on the suit is more traditional, yet a little different from "Superman" and "Superman Returns".