What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I was in my room....and I was like "Hey, let's make weird facial expressions and see how they turn out." And it turned out pretty good ( out of the 1329301 ( jokes baha ) pictures that looked weird ). So, yeah.
  • eatandexercise1
    eatandexercise1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This is the first dress I've really felt good in for more than a year, so it's a good motivational pic that reminds me to keep losing the weight.
  • deejaycee114
    deejaycee114 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i was fat...now i'm less fat. :laugh:
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My Bachelorette Party last October!
  • Hksalex
    Hksalex Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    my wife :D!!!
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    Swamp tour in NOLA
  • wendyrvp
    wendyrvp Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love playing with pics... tweaking them... I guess its my creative side. I like how its me... but with a twist.
  • bondavbriwil
    bondavbriwil Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Took this after 7 mile hike to Midnight Lake at over 11,000ft.
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    Mine is a picture of me standing in front my new 2013 Mustang GT that I bought myself a reward for losing 260lbs and finally fitting in a Mustang. I've wanted one since I was 10, but was just too big to fit in them until I lost the weight.

That is awesome!! Love the 'stang and congrats on the weight loss!!! Took mine after a haircut last April when I spontaneously decided to get it shorter than usual. Guess it's time for a new one.
  • BootCampCrazy
    BootCampCrazy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Mine is of me and my daughter. She's my motivation. She has special needs. I'm determined to be 'strong' enough to carry her around when her legs give out, and inspire her by showing her that with a little patience, hard work, and dedication, anything is possible. Yep, I *just* want to be strong enough to be her mom!
  • vlsuarez
    vlsuarez Posts: 5
    Options
    I had just chopped off my hair.. :)
  • perfect10isha
    perfect10isha Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I don't have alot of pictures of myself, but my profile picture is from 2007 at my bridal shower (hence the cake in the background). All of my closest girlfriends, and female female members were there and I remember feeling overwhelmed with love and support from all my peeps so its always been one of my favorites.

Also, the cake was crazy good!!
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    this is my oldest daughters' baptism. she's sitting in my lap. my son and younger daughter are in the picture too but you can't see them with the cropping MFP does.

this is actually curiously interesting. i've been reading everyone's responses.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Picture while on a crusie in Alaska!
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I had just cut off more than 7 inches of my hair...2 months after I had 9 inches cut off!
  • CKAatKOC
    CKAatKOC Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    After a work out with my Whats Beautiful Knoxville Team I was feeling pretty strong
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    my daughter goes everywhere with me.. even sits with me in the warm up room right before a fight.. it keeps me calm and collective and focused.. plus i know i cant get hurt with her watching.. so that means i gotta go out there do my business and kick some assssss
  • forcexquit
    forcexquit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me and a couple friends who don't drink went on a beer run for our friends at a party in May to kick off summer. We call it the Cutoff BBQ where you have to dress trashy and you have to cut off your sleeves or pant legs.
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Just getting home, post-workout.
  • iluvmyhoneys
    Options
    my daughter and I, sittin' on the couch :heart: