30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• hssheikh
    hssheikh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    hey..im going to do the level 1 day 5 today, and after day 3 i took a break for one day, but trust me when i measured myself after day 3 i was/am already 1 inch down on my waist, lower waist, bust, below bust, and even arms. just no difference yet on hips.

go for it girl, u will remain sore for about 3 days, after yet your body will start to crave for this workout 9at least this is happening to me, i feel like my body craves for the workout when the time comes by since i do it almost at the same time every day)

and yes its all available on youtube for free, and u can also download it for free from utorrent.

good luck girl and just dont stop because ur body feels sore. it is worth it!

ive all my life being demotivated by the scale. so this time im not going with the scale but the inches i m losing!

ill get back to you once ive completed it with the total number of inches ill lose. :)

good luck to you and all the other trying the 30DS. its definately worth a shot!!!
  • hssheikh
    Options
    I am just about to do my work out for the day.. I am on Day 3 you can friend me if you want to and we can share the glory together. I was feeling a bit bloated since its TOM and the scale was up a little bit so I measured my legs.. I have really been feeling it there and very happy that in 2 days they are both down 1/4 inch! its small but for 2 days I will take it. Makes me for sure believe I will see great results in the end. I so Want to share my before and after pics! :)

Good luck!

i know what u mean! keep doing it! evey single say counts just as the jillian in the workout video says! good luck! keep doing it and dont go by the scale! just focus on inches! :D
  • miamia1005
    miamia1005 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started on Tuesday and I was sore Wednesday. I met with my trainer yesterday so no JM for me but I did it again today. So level 1 Day 2 for me. I love it. I work out in my stepson's room so it a bit hot in there since he is only with us every other weekend. I sweat so much in there. I love it. I will take measurements on Day 10. Can't wait to see the results. I have seen some amazing results here.
  • lorabethdavidson
    lorabethdavidson Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    So glad I seen this post! You guys have amazing results!!! Congrats to you all... I am ordering my DVD tonight, so hopefully I can post some before and after pics... thanks for the motivation ladies!
  • hssheikh
    Options
    So glad I seen this post! You guys have amazing results!!! Congrats to you all... I am ordering my DVD tonight, so hopefully I can post some before and after pics... thanks for the motivation ladies!

go for it! :) and you can find it on youtube or can even download it for free from utorrents.
  • Balance05
    Balance05 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    30 DS is awesome-I'm on day 11 (Day 1 of level 2). I've been pretty sick the last couple of days, I may have to postpone starting Level 2 until tomorrow or Saturday. I have only lost 1 lb, but have been visited by Mother Nature this week, so I expect that to change soon! I feel so much stronger and healthier since I started the Shred. And don't worry, your endurance will get better in no time! I took before pictures and day 10 pictures, and plan on taking them again at day 20 and after its over. In just these 10 days I feel like my butt, chest, arms and stomach are looking better. There is just a slight change, but hey, its only been 10 days!! Keep going with it. I think it will amaze you. I can't wait to be able to post after pictures!

Thanks to those who have posted their pictures, they are truely inspiring and keep me motivated to reach my goal!
  • Jett8888
    Jett8888 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6. It kicked my a double s the first few days but I can definitely see a difference in my endurance. I can't do all the lunges due to gout in my knee. I do everything else on 30ds and ride my recumbent bike for 20. Seems to be working for me.
  • zanasush
    zanasush Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wow.. this is incredible.. Im sailing in the same boat as most of you. I am on my 4th day of 30 day shred level one and i feel so energetic after that.
    I am planning to do level 1 for the first 10 days and level 2 and 3 for the consecutive 10 days. Is that what everyone is doing?

my current measurement :

weight: 133 lb
    waist: 29 inch
    thigh: 25 inch
    arms: 13 inch
    hip: 41 inch
    bust: 36 inch.

Good luck everyone for being shredded.
  • JulieMTiffany
    Options
    Here's mine, hope it isn't too big...
    FrontBefore-1.jpg
  • MrsMichel
    MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear that soo many other people are in the same boat as me!! I am going to try to do the whole work out, without modifying it too much, but it really takes a toll on my knees!! I know my knees only hurt because of all the weight, but I cant seem to push through it. maybe i need knee pads. lol..
    Good luck everyone!!! feel free to add me as a friend! :flowerforyou:
  • surahrah
    surahrah Posts: 18
    Options
    Y'all look great! I literally finished day 1 like 10 minutes ago. I was kind of scared to start it but she explains everything really well so it wasn't as bad as I thought. What was the worst for me were the jumping jacks, I ended up doing half of them and then having to finish them off as just the arms with side lunges but I know I can work up to doing all of them. I hope to get some of the same results as you guys though! I'm also doing Jazzercise for 60 minutes for 4-5 days a week plus clean(er) eating, so we shall see :)

Good luck to everyone! Cant wait for our before/after pics :happy:
  • MrsMichel
    MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    FrontBefore-1.jpg

I can really see a difference. Your whole stomach looks like its smaller and lifted. How many inches did you lose overall?
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    I haven't heard of the 30 Day Shred......can someone tell me more about it please? Thanks! Looking for new ideas:bigsmile:
  • ShelfRelianceMom
    Options
    30 Day Shred is a Jilian Micheals (Biggest Loser) workout DVD- but free on youtube. It is old fashioned workouts like butt kickers, jumping jacks and lifting small weights but is quick paced so alot is accomplished in just the 20 minute workout (plus a few minutes warm up and cool down). Very worth while
  • oanamoise
    oanamoise Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm on day 18 now..level 3 and have been also doing 3-4-5 mile runs every other day..Not sure if the runs helped as well but the incorporation of Jillian's toned my body, especially my shoulder area and stomach. I feel a lot more confident now. I just pray I can finish all the way..level 3 is killing me ! :)) Just keep at it, it will give results. No pounds lost but I "shrank: :))
  • mdove3411
    mdove3411 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    after.jpg after

How was your diet during the 30ds? And, how hard was it at first when you started the dvd? How much weight did you end up loosing at the end?
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    FrontBefore-1.jpg

I can really see a difference. Your whole stomach looks like its smaller and lifted. How many inches did you lose overall?

Wow! Is this only after 1 round of 30 DS?
  • Mojofiendish
    Options
    Just want to say "thanks" to all you lovely people for sharing your info. As a Brit I'd never heard of the 30-day Shred until I got back into MFP last month. I'm going to the gym but also just watched the whole of the Level 1 workout on Youtube so thanks again for the heads up on that. This is definately somethign I can and will do at home in between my gym days. It's so great to see new (and old) stuff to keep motivted! So I've signed up the Jillians Youtube site so I can use this at home!!

And to everyone that has posted their results pics, you all look amazing! Keep up the good work. Strong and fit around trhe world!
  • mdove3411
    mdove3411 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hope this works!

955b87d7.jpg
    c62fac73.jpg
    1adfff3f.jpg

The workouts arent too bad. I didnt love it but i loved that it changed my body quicker than anything else i'd ever done! Give it a shot!!! :)

You look awesome! Did you just do the 30 days of the DVD or did you continue it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!