Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Great question to ponder....:smokin:
    When are we just too old to care?
    I suppose when I am in diapers. I want it loud, wet and smelly :drinker:
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Dont think there is an age! my ma has been doing it for years... she worked in retail and she'd tell me she would go down an aisle and kinda tidy up where there was no customers and let one rip. It was always her luck to have someone walk up that aisle right after she did and she'd scoot out the other way knowing it was a rank one she let loose... giggling as she left.

People always say where ever you be let your wind blow free! Lol
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I fart all the time, and now it's cute since I'm a waddly pregnant lady. SCORE!

EDIT: I also have pretty much no control over my flatulence right now. I blame the baby.
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Never
  • thisisjl
    thisisjl Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I was with my mom and one year old a few years back at best buy trying to talk to a sales person and I kept checking my babies diaper I'm talking like over a period of like 10 minutes because man it was ripe! I kept appologizing to the sales person but my baby seems to have gas or something. We leave the store and my mom bust out laughing she said it wasn't the baby it was me, she was like I'm sorry I just couldn't hold it in....I'm like you kept letting them go for 10 minutes and let me blame my baby?!? yeah it was a little funny but man it STUNK!
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Reading this reminds me of one of the funniest farts stories that I have lived though! I was at work and it was myself, my boss, our admin assistant and a co-worker. We were all setting up tables in the confrence center for a large meeting. The table locked together and you had to get under the table to lock them in place. Well our admin assist squatted down to get under the table and just let one rip. I was under the table trying not to laugh my *kitten* off because it was so funny to here a prim and proper lady in her mid 50's fart. The best part was when she says oops I think if farted hope it doesn't smell and leave a mark like it was no big deal...My boss and co-worker ran out of the room laughing...
  • polishmehappy
    polishmehappy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    The healthier I eat the more I toot! haha! I fart so much it isnt even funny. SInce I work in healthcare with all sorts of gross things most of my work mates don't care, but my kids make fun of me! I am a freshman elderly , I'm 43 :tongue:
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    If you have to fart, you have to fart. It's something the human body does. No reason to be ashamed of a natural bodily function.

This, because everyone does it. Those of you who NEVER FART EVER, what do you do when you have to? Run off into the bathroom, and fart? Do you also do this when you sneeze? That's also something that your body does, expelling air from it, AND making a weird noise..
  • italianangel143
    Options
    heck i pick up speed from farting while i walk like a super charger i go into overdrive lollll

Omg! I can't stop laughing!!!!!! That ish is hilarious!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • RobertG4
    RobertG4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have to agree I do believe its an age thing. There some old birds here where I work and its like they don't care lol
  • stephenglover
    stephenglover Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I say age doesn't matter let them roll.

On a side note I love to drop a bomb by my wife at any store and walk away, it is priceless.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    If you have to fart, you have to fart. It's something the human body does. No reason to be ashamed of a natural bodily function.

This, because everyone does it. Those of you who NEVER FART EVER, what do you do when you have to? Run off into the bathroom, and fart?.

My b/f is SO anal, he absolutely will NOT fart in the presence of anyone...he considers it a lack of control and he absolutely cant abide that (he has to strive for perfection). He only does it in our bathroom....and only twice a day.....when he gets up in the morning and before he goes to bed, so you can imagine how long and loud they are. Sometimes we'll be playing around and he will let a little one slip...and he turns RED from embarrassment. Its cute as hell!

Oh....and he will only belch at home...I only wish he would go in the bathroom to do THAT, too.
  • Aidina
    Aidina Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think there is really no age other then the fact that there comes a point when they just come out no matter hw hard you try to hold il..lol
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I think there is really no age other then the fact that there comes a point when they just come out no matter hw hard you try to hold il..lol

Lol, just saw this in my recent posts, so we're still discussing? Love it! hahaha
  • _Brown_Eyed_Girl_
    _Brown_Eyed_Girl_ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    OMG I am laughing so hard!

I blame them on my Husband when we are in public. He usually is letting them rip anyway. We'll be grocery shopping and I'll try to stop and look at something and he'll say "Just keep walking" and I'm like "Darn it! I needed to get something back there!!"
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options

I blame them on my Husband when we are in public. He usually is letting them rip anyway. We'll be grocery shopping and I'll try to stop and look at something and he'll say "Just keep walking" and I'm like "Darn it! I needed to get something back there!!"

HAHAHA!!! Oh nice! I mean, if you can get away with it why not right? :wink:
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    LOL, hmm, other than babies and toddlers I don't think it's ever not embarrassing...
  • _Brown_Eyed_Girl_
    _Brown_Eyed_Girl_ Posts: 39 Member
    Options

HAHAHA!!! Oh nice! I mean, if you can get away with it why not right? :wink:

He doesn't care! He even boasts about clearing the room at work or almost making the other guys toss their cookies. :noway: