30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• mhuch110
    mhuch110 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow...all of you girls look fantastic! I started Level 2 today. Did all of you that had great success do it every single day for 30 days? I'm afraid I'm not going to see great results because I skip it on Zumba days....I just can't shake my booty when it's already been beat up by Jillian. ;)
  • mdove3411
    mdove3411 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wow...all of you girls look fantastic! I started Level 2 today. Did all of you that had great success do it every single day for 30 days? I'm afraid I'm not going to see great results because I skip it on Zumba days....I just can't shake my booty when it's already been beat up by Jillian. ;)

LOL!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Ashers83
    Ashers83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This is so motivating!!! I've hit a weight loss wall and really want to tone u so I'm starting this today!! 4 weeks until my vacation starts and 5 weeks before I'm in a wedding. I need results! Thanks, ladies- you all look wonderful!
  • jjh5351
    jjh5351 Posts: 27
    Options
    I wish I didn't live in an upper floor apartment so I could do 30DS :( Your guys results are AMAZING! Guess I'll stick to the gym for now, but I think Jillian definitely gives a great workout!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 20, I haven't lost weight at all *I wasn't overweight to begin with but untoned*. I didn't measure until the end of the first week but I have lost 9 inches from Day 7 to Day 20 with still 10 days to go. It was tough going but stick with it and number1 tip is don't do it on a hard floor or barefoot.
  • 20shan08
    20shan08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone doing it, it's a great work out! I just finished day 10 of level 1 today and although I didn't take measurements, my pictures show quite a difference in my stomach! My legs are a lot more toned already too. And I've lost 6lbs! I still have 25lbs to go but I'll definitely post my final pictures when I'm done. I've decided to do each level for 12 days, I was going to take Saturdays off but I couldn't help myself this morning :)
  • UhOhItsKylie
    UhOhItsKylie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm currently doing the 30 shred for the second time, but here are my results from the very first time I completed it. Sorry the pictures aren't great - I wasn't planning on using them to show anyone but myself. :) I dropped about 2 pant sizes in the 30 days.

2n9zt6v.jpg
  • surahrah
    surahrah Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm doing a blog for the 30 days that I am doing the shred. Not the most interesting I must say, but check it out if you would like. I will Be adding pictures soon!

http://surahs30dayshredchallenge.blogspot.com/
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hope this works!

955b87d7.jpg
    c62fac73.jpg
    1adfff3f.jpg

The workouts arent too bad. I didnt love it but i loved that it changed my body quicker than anything else i'd ever done! Give it a shot!!! :)

girl u motivated me to get my *kitten* off this chair and get sum shredding done :laugh: :laugh:
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • xoMeaghan
    xoMeaghan Posts: 175
    Options

I want to know this as well? Is it okay to skip some days if you do classes or stuff at the gym? If so, how many days is okay to skip in a week????
  • UhOhItsKylie
    UhOhItsKylie Posts: 92 Member
    Options

I want to know this as well? Is it okay to skip some days if you do classes or stuff at the gym? If so, how many days is okay to skip in a week????

I run about 3-5 miles about 4-5 times a week in addition to the 30DS, so I usually make Sundays my rest day from Jillian. I don't feel like my results were hindered. You could probably even take 2 days off a week, especially if you're doing some other form of exercise - additional cardio is great for this DVD.
  • 0622cameron
    Options
    photo-4.jpg

photo-2-2.jpg

photo-1-2.jpg

photo-3-1.jpg

I am going to have to show my daugther your pics you look great!!!
  • Keenasgettingfitnhealthy
    Options
    Hi =D I just posted on The Ultimate 30 Day shred results Topic but I thought I'd add it here too =)

I did the 30 DS at the end/beginning of the year (it took a couple of months to get through - but I ended up doing 10 days of each level)

Starting stats:

Weight: 95kg
    Right Upper Arm: 36cm
    Left Upper Arm: 36cm
    Boobs (across biggest part): 114.5cm
    Boobs (under boobs): 93.5cm
    Waist: 99cm
    Belly Button: 112.5cm
    Hips: 108.5cm
    Bum: 115cm
    Right Thigh: 69cm
    Left Thigh: 68.5cm

End Stats:
    Weight: 89.1kg (Loss Of 5.9kg)
    Right Upper Arm: 30cm (loss of 6cm)
    Left Upper Arm: 30cm (loss of 6cm)
    Boobs (across biggest part): 108cm (loss of 6.5cm)
    Boobs (under boobs): 86cm (loss of 7.5cm)
    Waist: 92cm (loss of 7cm)
    Belly Button: 103cm (loss of 9.5cm)
    Hips: 101.5cm (loss of 7cm)
    Bum: 109.5cm (loss of 5.5cm)
    Right Thigh: 64.5cm (loss of 4.5cm)
    Left Thigh: 63cm (loss of 5.5cm)

TOTAL CM LOSS: 65cm.... =O

That result is why I am starting again =D I don't mind the lack of weight loss (I was hoping for a bit more but oh well) Its the fitting into smaller clothes that I like!!! =D And the looking and feeling better and healthier.

Don't give up on it because it does work really well =D

23rdnovto31jan-1.jpg

EDT: I used a HRM to monitor my cals and I was burning about 290cals in level 1 (day 10) BUT this time I did Level 1 day 1 and only burnt 209cals... I am assuming its because I am able to do it a bit easier this time around =)
  • mdove3411
    mdove3411 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi =D I just posted on The Ultimate 30 Day shred results Topic but I thought I'd add it here too =)

I did the 30 DS at the end/beginning of the year (it took a couple of months to get through - but I ended up doing 10 days of each level)

Starting stats:

Weight: 95kg
    Right Upper Arm: 36cm
    Left Upper Arm: 36cm
    Boobs (across biggest part): 114.5cm
    Boobs (under boobs): 93.5cm
    Waist: 99cm
    Belly Button: 112.5cm
    Hips: 108.5cm
    Bum: 115cm
    Right Thigh: 69cm
    Left Thigh: 68.5cm

End Stats:
    Weight: 89.1kg (Loss Of 5.9kg)
    Right Upper Arm: 30cm (loss of 6cm)
    Left Upper Arm: 30cm (loss of 6cm)
    Boobs (across biggest part): 108cm (loss of 6.5cm)
    Boobs (under boobs): 86cm (loss of 7.5cm)
    Waist: 92cm (loss of 7cm)
    Belly Button: 103cm (loss of 9.5cm)
    Hips: 101.5cm (loss of 7cm)
    Bum: 109.5cm (loss of 5.5cm)
    Right Thigh: 64.5cm (loss of 4.5cm)
    Left Thigh: 63cm (loss of 5.5cm)

TOTAL CM LOSS: 65cm.... =O

That result is why I am starting again =D I don't mind the lack of weight loss (I was hoping for a bit more but oh well) Its the fitting into smaller clothes that I like!!! =D And the looking and feeling better and healthier.

Don't give up on it because it does work really well =D

23rdnovto31jan-1.jpg

EDT: I used a HRM to monitor my cals and I was burning about 290cals in level 1 (day 10) BUT this time I did Level 1 day 1 and only burnt 209cals... I am assuming its because I am able to do it a bit easier this time around =)

Where is The Ultimate 30 Day shred results Topic ?
  • JulieMTiffany
    Options
    Yup, 30 days. That's it :)
  • JulieMTiffany
    Options
    I didn't take measurements, unfortantely. I wish I would have.
    Here's mine, hope it isn't too big...
    FrontBefore-1.jpg

I can really see a difference. Your whole stomach looks like its smaller and lifted. How many inches did you lose overall?
  • JulieMTiffany
    Options
    Yup, only 30 days :)
    Here's mine, hope it isn't too big...
    FrontBefore-1.jpg

I can really see a difference. Your whole stomach looks like its smaller and lifted. How many inches did you lose overall?

Wow! Is this only after 1 round of 30 DS?
  • Itssojen
    Itssojen Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm currently doing the 30 shred for the second time, but here are my results from the very first time I completed it. Sorry the pictures aren't great - I wasn't planning on using them to show anyone but myself. :) I dropped about 2 pant sizes in the 30 days.

2n9zt6v.jpg

What else were you doing besides 30DS? Were you eating anything special, or just sticking to 1200 cals? Also, did you run or do any other workouts?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!