Are you trying to hit your goal weight by a specific date?

Options

Replies

• Nix_
    Nix_ Posts: 94
    Options
    I want to lose 14lbs, by September!
    I'll be going back to uni to see all my friends, and I want to be down to 140lbs!

It works out at 2lb a week, I just hope I can do it :)
    Wish me luck!!

I would also like to reach my UGW of 126lbs by my birthday! (November) I just have to stay dedicated and work my butt off!
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    yes some time before i die :D
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    want to hit my 9th GW of 120lbs by December 7th 2012..my birthday!! :D

And then work from there to maybe get to my UGW of 110lbs!
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    By jan 5th of 2013. my bday
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    Options
    I'm trying to lose another 44 lbs by October. I don't think I'll make it. I keep having days where I binge eat and get drunk. And I wasn't really very good at weight loss when I first started in October last year.
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I used to at the beginning, but now really, i'm just working toward the final goal! Motivation is seeing when I close a diary for the day, I'm seeing my goal weight in the projection.
  • Blaineyyy
    Blaineyyy Posts: 151
    Options
    I'm GOING to lose 50lbs by my 20th birthday, July 15th next year. :) No questions asked!
  • milu1f
    milu1f Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    -23 kg by 1st of december was the goal, doubt that will happen. So if im 68kg by valentines day its goon enough! :)
  • RainaWalks
    RainaWalks Posts: 72
    Options
    April 2013
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I dont have a certain date for my goal weight (80kg)
    I would love to be under 100kgs by mid August.. I only have 2kg to go!
  • Janeyg49
    Janeyg49 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would like to be 59kilos by Aug 11th my sons wedding so I have 2.5 kilos to go and then that is a total loss 13 kilos .....but running out of time :-(
  • karweb
    karweb Posts: 11
    Options
    Original goal date (Sep 2012), but soon realized its not going to happen for me. First started losing a pound a week, I thought no problem, but then along comes my plateau. I'm lucky if I lose one pound a month, but hey I'll take it because I'm not quitting this time. I continue to watch my calories, exercise and spend much more time outdoors on my feet doing anything that keeps me moving. I do see inches coming off, so after reading all the threads about that, I'm concentrating more on how my clothes fit instead of the actual weight. Good luck to everyone and I enjoy reading others successes! :flowerforyou:
  • sandrahere
    Options
    Hi I am new on here. My daughter gets married in Las Vegas on 13 October this year. I really would like to lose a stone in ten weeks. Here goes......... x
  • taralc1
    taralc1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I used to at the beginning, but now really, i'm just working toward the final goal! Motivation is seeing when I close a diary for the day, I'm seeing my goal weight in the projection.
    I'm the same way..the projection weight is a great inspiration.
  • LollipopViolet
    LollipopViolet Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose maybe 10lbs before I go on holiday on September 7th. And I'm going to a friend's wedding on the 1st September so would like to feel confident enough to wear a dress to that.

I did aim for 10lbs off by graduation (13th July) but it didn't happen. I'm taking it a day at a time though, and although I would've like to have met my goal, I'm not too sad I didn't, as I hit my NSV of wearing a dress to the ceremony.
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I want to be 200 for the New Year. So that's about 30 lbs in 5 months. I suspect that my plateau will be around 215 so I know it's going to be tough this fall. Going to have to find the motivation to keep up the fight!
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Not a specific date perhaps but I want to reach my goal before March next year. I'll apply for my dream job next year and I don't want to be disallowed because of my weight :mad:
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I set small timeframe goals and regroup lol
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    August 1st, totally not going to happen lol but I'll be happy if I'm close.
  • aloha311
    aloha311 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I would love to be at a spot mentally and physically where I feel good about myself by Christmas time. And I want to be feeling great and at my goals by next summer. I don't think that is too unrealistic because I have done it before. In 1 year I lost 70lbs and got my body in the best shape since having kids. I am at it again. My youngest is 6 weeks old and I have already lost 30lbs from her but still have another 40lbs to lose from my son who is 15months. I am trying not to be so focused on the scale but more on the inches, how clothes fit and how I look in pictures. I will be thrilled if I am at my ideal body by next summer.