Does your SO know how much you weigh?

Options

Replies

• FeliciaE25
    Options
    He knows within a few pounds of what I weigh. I am so ashamed for gaining a few more pounds (now at 202, ugh). He knows I have gained and knows I am around 200 just not the exact number.

If he asked straight out I would tell him but until then it's my dirty little secret.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    he can see how big/small you are. the weight is just a number.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Negative ghost rider lol ...
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    After I lose 8 more pounds I will match the weight of my State ID so the entire public will know how much I actually weigh!
  • nevergiveup92
    Options
    yes, my husband has always known.. and he's very supportive in my weight loss goals :)
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Yep, my boyfriend is all of 140 pounds, and he knows that I'm 201. He doesn't believe it though, even after seeing me on the scale lol.
  • PenelopeElisaMoreno
    Options
    Yup, my bf know's my exact weight ... =)
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Nope, Never, No way - love him to pieces but my number is between Me, My Gym Instructor and MFP
  • RCSketch
    RCSketch Posts: 9
    Options
    Telling my boyfriend of a few years my weight was one of the most liberating things in my life.
  • hhichristina
    hhichristina Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My DH knows exactly how much I weigh and has known for the last 9+ years I've been with him. We usually weigh in together.
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    No I won't tell him, but I don't feel bad about it because I know for a fact he lies to me about his weight so tit for tat hahahahaha!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I'll tell anyone how much I weigh. . .even when I was 35lbs heavier than I am today. It's just reality. I'm not trying to fool anyone. My husband hears every time I get bloated and the scale goes the wrong way. Trust me, he'd probably be blissfully happy if I didn't share!! LOL

I'll tell anyone my weight and my age. I own my gray hairs (quit coloring about 3 years ago). I don't think anyone is going to be fooled into thinking I'm a lithe 22 year old again. So, I'm proud to be a healthy, graying, nearly 41 year old with 5 kids, stretch marks, and a fondness for chocolate. Ok. . .obsession with chocolate!!!

:-)
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    My husband could care less about my weight! When everyone said I looked too skinny, I asked him his thoughts. His words 'WHAT EVER MAKES YOU HAPPY HONEY"
    Now that I have put on 20 pounds, he still wont say a word. I think he is scared to comment :laugh:
  • Angelpacheco
    Options
    My bf of 7 years has never ask my weight & anytime I mention "Man, I went up or lost X amount" He always says "I think you look great".
    I would tell him IF he ask.
  • fatmum1
    fatmum1 Posts: 8
    Options
    Heck NO i am so embarrassed by my weight that NO-ONE knows. Not even when i lose a lot of weight. the only way he would ever know is if i get to 9 st one which is NOT going to happen!!! i have been with him for 13 years he doesnt need to know, he very kindly told me i was FAT about a month ago and for about 2 weeks kept telling me i was either fat or my clothes dont do me any favours or he doesnt believe i used to be skinny!!!! he doesnt even know that he has upset me about that either. last week he asked me when i was starting my diet to which i replied "i have lost 8lbs already" ! what great observation skills :bigsmile:
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    If I had an SO there would have to be a very good reason for him to know my weight. It shouldn't matter unless it was actually an unhealthy weight (in either direction).
  • brickhouse76
    brickhouse76 Posts: 146
    Options
    Yes, he knows. When I weighed 250+ lbs, there was no need to hide my weight, hell he could see all the rolls I had on my body.
  • pinkpolkadots25
    pinkpolkadots25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    He was there when the nurse announced I weighed 241 pounds (I was prego.) so now he knows I weigh just over 150. :) it's just a number.
  • stina0t2
    stina0t2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    hells to the no.
    i had a few emotional moments when he asked recently and i was too embarrassed to tell him.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    At 301lbs I would have rather died than tell him, but I'm dealing with it and accept my new numbers so I really don't mind anymore. He will have had a rough idea anyway x