Garlic is bad for you

Options

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Id be dead already. I eat a **** ton of garlic more than a normal American. If a recipe asks for 2 cloves i put 5 lol
    I will dice 3 cloves of garlic before I decide what I'm cooking...
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Little known fact: a fresh clove of garlic inserted into the vagina will cure a yeast infection.

Also, taking odorless garlic pills improves vaginal odor.

How/ WHY do you know this?

Well, a good friend of mine who happens to be a lesbian told me the garlic pill one -- so, I tried it out, and it does work.

The other one, I found in an online article, and then consulted with a friend who is a midwife about the veracity of the research. I am prone to yeast infections if I eat sweets too often/don't take the right vitamins/have to take antibiotics.
  • Adleheid77
    Adleheid77 Posts: 16
    Options
    Id be dead already. I eat a **** ton of garlic more than a normal American. If a recipe asks for 2 cloves i put 5 lol

Yes, yes. Me too. One for the eye, one for the vagina, and one for dinner of course. LMAO:laugh:
  • jennla32
    jennla32 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Note to self: Put garlic in vagina, not eyes or mouth....
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Garlic gives me gas! :blushing:

Try putting it in your eye next time. LOL

Priceless. LMAO

I just burned 544 calories LMAO!!!! Back to business now, I'm making a garlic, sugar, aspartame, DHMO, Splenda souffle. I'm going to add banana as well to get some extra sugars and carbs :wink:

Make sure it has a good dose of Gluten too for the ultimate lethal injection.
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options

Yes, yes. Me too. One for the eye, one for the vagina, and one for dinner of course. LMAO:laugh:

LMFAO
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    It might be weird, but it's way cheaper than those over-the-counter medicines.
  • Freyja2023
    Freyja2023 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    95 percent of americans are in danger of suffering a long agonizing death as a result of garlic. Get your facts straight guys there is research out there.

I'm a certified herbalist and have studied the medicial qualities of herbs for over ten years and have yet to find the research that states that garlic is bad. Maybe put a link to your research so that people can read what you are reading. Just saying that's all.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Garlic gives me gas! :blushing:

Try putting it in your eye next time. LOL

:laugh:

Yes, I've heard that eating through your eyes is a guaranteed 50 lbs shed per day! :laugh:
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    95 percent of americans are in danger of suffering a long agonizing death as a result of garlic. Get your facts straight guys there is research out there.

I'm a certified herbalist and have studied the medicial qualities of herbs for over ten years and have yet to find the research that states that garlic is bad. Maybe put a link to your research so that people can read what you are reading. Just saying that's all.

1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I wear it as perfume.. is that gonna kill me?
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    In other news, Sheldon and Amy have engaged in sexual intercourse....

Would appreciate if you kept this discussion serious.
    [/quote

We will as soon as you do.
    Post something to support your claims.

Garlic is good for you and its amazing
  • Adleheid77
    Adleheid77 Posts: 16
    Options
    I wear it as perfume.. is that gonna kill me?

Yes, but only socially. lol
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options

A bit of advice, love...

Do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one here who thinks that he made zero sense in his OP? What does me eating garlic have to do with your internal and external.....whatever you said?
  • filomenae
    filomenae Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Well, I just had garlic in my pesto and tofurky pita sandwich; guess I'm screwed. :laugh:
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    My wife said it was the fault of Garlic that she got pregnant 4 times. After reading this thread, I am beginning to believe it really was Garlic and not pool boy Ricardo as I first suspected....
  • shelley2shane
    shelley2shane Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My husband and I eat TONS of garlic it has many health benefits, as well as an awesome flavor. We also supplement our dogs with it. Not sure what you have heard about garlic but I'm sure it can help out more than hurt you. BTW when we get sick we take either fresh or jarred garlic by the tablespoonful and seen to heal quicker. It is a blood thiner so some people may need to be careful about that... Onion and Garlic are HUGE staples in our home and we are very healthy and have loads of energy!!
  • tripod271
    tripod271 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Why does the OP look like Teal'c?
    ROFL I love this!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Note to self: Put garlic in vagina, not eyes or mouth....

I know right? I learned something new on MFP today.