Does your SO CARE how much you weigh?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Ldavies85
    Ldavies85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I know my husband loves me at any weight. We were friends before I gained the weight, got married when I was heavy, and loved me when I gained more weight through my pregnancy and after when our son was having medical issues.
    He supports me in losing weight, because he knows I would feel better physically and mentally.
    And I've told him to not let me get too big, and he says that he wouldn't stand around and watch me get to that point, he would make sure to help me before then.

So yes he knows my weight, but didn't know the numbers until my pregnancy and heard it at the Dr's office, now I tell him my weight all the time, and he gets excited for my weightloss as much as I do. :happy:
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Mine knows but doesn't seem to care. He always gives me a "good job!" when I lose some and a "you'll get it next time!" when I don't. :)
  • Ldavies85
    Ldavies85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i told mine..he didn't believe that i was at that weight.but he told me no matter what that he loved me at any weight:love:

My hubby didn't believe my weight either. Being 5'11" - I have more area to hide more weight. Most people don't believe that I really have so much weight to lose, and think that I will be skin and bone after.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Nope, he doesn't care. He just want me to be healthy.
  • nmclaurin
    nmclaurin Posts: 43
    Options
    He knows and doesn't care. Loves me for me.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I don't know. He knows how much I weigh because I very excitedly told him when I broke into the 130s, but I don't think that knew what I weighed at my heaviest. He's always said that I looked fine when I was that size, but the change in the things he says and the way that he acts between then and now says that he physically prefers this version of me, if that makes any sense at all. So no, I don't suppose he cares about the specific number but yes, he appreciates it now.
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    I don't have a SO... closest thing I got is my cuddle buddy, my kitty. And he loves me no matter what!
  • thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    Options
    Following on from does your SO know how much you weigh, I was quite surprised how many people said "no secrets here". I wouldn't keep my weight a secret from my husband, but I can't imagine him caring for a millisecond what I weigh. I wouldn't interest him.

So more importantly than does your SO KNOW what you weight? Does your SO CARE about that number?

On the one hand my wife doesn't care what I weigh. On the other hand she knows that my weight is classified as morbidly obese and wants me to be healthy and live a long life. So with regards to health and well being only, she cares.