30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• fieryred0424
    fieryred0424 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing 30 day shred. today will be Day 9 for me. The first level was a little hard the first few days but I have made it through it and I am ready to move up to level 2.

As for results. In the first 7 days, I only lost 1 pound, but I lost a total of 7.5 inches off my body...IN JUST A WEEK!... If you eat right and really push through the whole thing you can't go wrong. I am going to follow up with ripped in 30 and probably burn fat boost metabolism... feel free to add me as a friend you guys and we can push each other!
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    What videos are ya'll talking about on You Tube?? I need to start doing them as well!!

30 day shred, by Jillian Michaels. Time for me to do Level 1, day 3!
  • amystyran
    amystyran Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    must remember this topic for when i finish mine! I'm on day 2 level 3, so close to the end!
  • misstangieb2012
    misstangieb2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I just started my 30 day shred journey yesterday and I am excited. It was tough and I was sweating like a sinner in church lol but I pushed threw and only took a few breaks. I'm not really looking to lose a lot of weight but I want to see my body, tummy especially change a little bit and maybe get a little firmer and the ultimate goal is to complete the 30 days. I usually never finish what I start and I want to complete this and prove t myself that I can commit to 30 days of helping myself look and feel better. My one question is are you suppose to take rest days? or do you go 30 straight days non-stop?
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mariposa224/view/30-day-shred-final-thoughts-and-results-pictures-258435
    There's the blog where I wrote about it, though I've also done Ripped in 30 since (and am doing her Kickbox FastFix DVD now). If you want to see my other results & such, my general blog address is http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mariposa224

But here are a few of the pictures:

[6924321302_42f4286984.jpg
    Day 1 April 3,2012
    7181922476_5f8da0e933.jpg
    Day 30 May 12,2012

6924321806_12706af9b9.jpg
    Day 1
    7181926348_267dafd1b0.jpg
    Day 30

This is Day 1, end of level 1, end of level 2 and end of level 3. I did the levels 8/11/11 (days per level) and did the program M-F.
    7183279250_8d92899a78_z.jpg
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My one question is are you suppose to take rest days? or do you go 30 straight days non-stop?

no breaks... It's short, but intense. You do 10 days on each level.

Obviously, some people take breaks as it's better to rest a day than to hurt yourself and quit, but Jillian usually isn't one to give breaks!
  • MrsMichel
    MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Today would be day 9 of level 1 for me & i have gained 2.2lbs!!! I don't know why because i have been on a diet since a day before i started it. Anyone else gain or not loose weight with this workout?

I'm in the same boat. I gained exactly 2 pounds by my 3rd day. Today is day 7 for me, and I've lost one of those pounds. But I also have to add that I have one of those scales that measure body fat percentage, and before I started the 30DS, I was at 51% Body Fat, But for the last few days it consistently tells me I'm at 48% Body fat!!
    I know those type of scales are not 100% accurate (even though they are dang expensive), but Its consistent! So I have to be building more muscle in there somewhere!!... :wink: not to mention, that I feel like I look better!!!
  • gleahy77
    gleahy77 Posts: 38
    Options
    Is this from the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred??? You all look great!!!
  • TeeA86
    TeeA86 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 3, Level 1.... I just read every single post on here and now I am even more modivated to complete the 30 days. The jumping jacks kill me and I can barely do 2 push ups but hopefully I will get better... I realize that I need to get a tape measure and get my actual measurements. Seems like alot of folks have lost more inches than pounds. Every one looks amazing!!!
  • MrsMichel
    MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kimbtrainer
    Options
    WOW! Wonderful progress!!!
  • melbrown22
    melbrown22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Today I completed day 2 of 30 DS! I am in pain in the strangest places (like my armpits!) but I am ready to get to it again tomorrow! I need to take measurements so I can see the actual progress. Thanks for the motivation!!!

*P.S. Love the pics!!
  • 00babyk00
    00babyk00 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for sharing, can see a clear difference. Im on day 4 of the 30 day shred and loving it!
  • handle123
    handle123 Posts: 62
    Options
    HI All

I will be starting my 30 day shred this Sunday. I will take some measurements and pics..lets see if i dare to post them in 30 days!!!

Good luck everyone.. and feel free to add me as a friend..i need al lthe support i can get!
  • honeyandrade
    Options
    Hello, this is my 30DS progress photos.. Haven't actually finished doing it (got Level 3 left) but so far, I've lost 5 kilograms, lost 6 inches on my thighs, 2 inches on my tummy, 1.5 inches on my arms.. I don't know if you can tell the difference but I definitely feel a little lighter and some of my pants fit me again. :bigsmile:

2mts_a-1.jpg
  • handle123
    handle123 Posts: 62
    Options
    You can definately tell the difference!!!!

Well done:bigsmile:
  • jackie3132
    Options
    Well done.. lol ur kid in the background.. too cute..
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    Did anybody find that they gained again afterwards, even though they were still dieting and exercising?

Did you all just count calories while you did it or did you eat the food suggested by Jillian?
  • tallirn2
    tallirn2 Posts: 7
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred a few months ago and quit, because we were getting ready to move. But I have been doing it for the past two days and already I have lost 2 pounds. The first time around it really killed my knees. So, I would recommend for those of you who have knee problems to do it every other day, because there is a lot of impact....im my opinion. This is important I think so that you can stick with the program. It is a great program for me, because being a SAHM it is only 20 mins a day!!! Great job to all of you!!
  • honeyandrade
    Options
    Did anybody find that they gained again afterwards, even though they were still dieting and exercising?

Did you all just count calories while you did it or did you eat the food suggested by Jillian?

Sometimes i would gain 2 pounds even if i dont really "feel" like i've gained anything.. I just assume that the added weight is MUSCLE. As long as you follow a healthy and clean diet and you give it your all during your workout, then you'll be fine. Go by how you FEEL (if your old clothes fit you, etc) and take lots of photos so you can see if you've made any changes. Dont focus too much on the weighing scale.. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!