8.44 elliptical

exercise.png
  • fatfreeby43
    fatfreeby43 Posts: 105 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • cervezafred
    Options
    5.88 miles. Somewhere between a walk and a jog. July goal, you're in sight.

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,945 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm behind on logging. We are having a blast on our trip. 3 miles on Tuesday and 5 miles on Wednesday. And that makes my goal! :drinker:

exercise.png
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    26 July 13.66
    MTD 214.18

Ticker Updated

Join our weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    d69b364b404800b.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Ran 3 miles today.....& now I've COMPLETED my goal of 150 miles in July...WHOOOHOOOO!!! :)

@ sbehlmer: I've got 117+3= 120 miles. Can you check your numbers again?
    Dinos, I forgot to post today! It has been a VERY busy day for me but I got in a 4 mile RUN with my furries this morning. Had to stop twice. Once to get one from a barking/pissing match with a skunk and second time to kill a rattle snake! Oh these are just some of the joys to living in the country! YAY I hit the 3000 miles in 20 month goal!!! and I have 2 more going to join me quite soon!!!

@ vhuber: Moving 3000 miles takes an incredible effort, you're my hero !! :drinker: :drinker:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Today: Walked the dog 3.3 miles and biked 23.8 miles.
    And the bike ride was a real adventure: Heat. Humidity. Moderate wind. Dogs. Deer. Redtailed hawk. And...a beaver? Yep, I'm pretty sure it was a beaver I saw; those guys must get around, because I think I was about a mile from the river (and across a highway from the river) when I saw it.

Edit: My husband now tells me it was probably a groundhog I saw. I never claimed to be *good* at living in a rural area (despite living here for years.) :blushing:

Are you sure you didn't cross the Canadian border? :laugh: :laugh:
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    bike=20 miles
    walking=1 mile...I passed my goal!

exercise.png
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    bike=20 miles
    walking=1 mile...I passed my goal!

exercise.png

oops-well its now 74 miles for July-but I don't know how to fix the ticker-it was fun! thanks everyone!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Bad migraine for the last few days; no running allowed until next week. No exercise yesterday, but got in 16.11 miles on the bike this morning.

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Dinos, I forgot to post today! It has been a VERY busy day for me but I got in a 4 mile RUN with my furries this morning. Had to stop twice. Once to get one from a barking/pissing match with a skunk and second time to kill a rattle snake! Oh these are just some of the joys to living in the country!:laugh: :laugh: YAY I hit the 3000 miles in 20 month goal!!!:drinker: and I have 2 more going to join me quite soon!!!

@vhuber:

Wow! What an achievement!!
    Congratulations--congrats-congratulations-happy-smiley-emoticon-000266-huge.png
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Ran 3 miles today.....& now I've COMPLETED my goal of 150 miles in July...WHOOOHOOOO!!! :)

@ sbehlmer: I've got 117+3= 120 miles. Can you check your numbers again?
    Dinos, I forgot to post today! It has been a VERY busy day for me but I got in a 4 mile RUN with my furries this morning. Had to stop twice. Once to get one from a barking/pissing match with a skunk and second time to kill a rattle snake! Oh these are just some of the joys to living in the country! YAY I hit the 3000 miles in 20 month goal!!! and I have 2 more going to join me quite soon!!!

@ vhuber: Moving 3000 miles takes an incredible effort, you're my hero !! :drinker: :drinker:

Hi Dinos....I messed up on my addition somewhere, but also messed up on my goal (had said I'd do 125 miles, but was thinking I said 150 miles..lol)....I completely apologize...my numbers are totaling 124 miles (not sure if I logged my evening run on July 24th or not)....my logging numbers are as follows (I still have 1 mile to go to get to my 125 miles if my addition is correct)...again, I apologize:

July 1st---6 miles (walked & ran)
    July 2nd--6 miles (walked & ran)
    July 3rd--4.5 miles
    July 4th--4.5 miles
    July 5th--4.5 miles
    July 6th--4.5 miles
    July 7th--4.5 miles
    July 8th--5 miles
    July 10th--9 miles (walked & ran)
    July 11th-- 9 miles (walked & ran)
    July 12th--7.5 miles
    July 13th--4.5 miles (walked & ran)
    July 14th--4 miles
    July 15th--5 miles
    July 16th--6 miles (walked & ran)
    July 17th--4 miles
    July 18th--4 miles (walked & ran)
    July 19th--5.5 miles
    July 20th--4 miles
    July 21st--3 miles
    July 22nd--6 miles
    July 23rd--4 miles
    July 24th--6 miles (3 ran in the morning & 3 miles ran in place in the evening)
    July 25th--3 miles
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm behind on logging. We are having a blast on our trip. 3 miles on Tuesday and 5 miles on Wednesday. And that makes my goal! :drinker:

exercise.png
    Way to go, Janet!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    So... ran 1.47 miles this morning, plus another running mile while doing my "workout of the day" for the Spartan Race... AND walked 2.98 miles yesterday.

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    5.58 miles on the treadmill and elliptical yesterday.

148.08 miles down and 48.08 miles over my goal.
  • miniginge
    miniginge Posts: 5
    Options
    4 miles running this morning before work
  • MaryV34
    MaryV34 Posts: 32
    Options

exercise.png
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles running today, so I'm at my 30 mile goal. :smile: