So whats your GYM like!?!?!? whats the eye candy level?

Options

Replies

• Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I live and work on a military base... therefore I go to the base gym lol ;)
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Corporate gym at one of the largest tech companies.

Eye Candy level is negative 5. I'm lucky if I even see anyone that looks slightly female
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Since my gym is outside... sometimes a 6-7 pending on where I am at. If I am luck to have anyone around at all..
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I go to the YMCA, and I would say there are mostly normal family looking type of people there... plus I go in the afternoon and hang with all the retirees :) I love that there aren't a bunch of really hot and fit people to make me feel inadequate....

So for when I go, I would say that 100% I am the eye candy.... lol
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    i dont pay attention.
  • QueenGorgo
    QueenGorgo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    There's a couple of guys that always make my workout more fun, but the eye candy level is depressing most days..I go to Planet Fitness in Austin and I think the serious lifters must have a secret gym they go to..really wanna find that secret gym man..a nice view always makes the workout go a little better I think
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    my boot camp group is mostly girls. and while some of them are pretty, we are all too sweaty and gross to be attractive. there is one guy that comes every once in a while that is about an 8.5. then i have to step it up and work harder so i can say i kept going when he had to stop and catch his breath.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    There's a couple of guys that always make my workout more fun, but the eye candy level is depressing most days..I go to Planet Fitness in Austin and I think the serious lifters must have a secret gym they go to..really wanna find that secret gym man..a nice view always makes the workout go a little better I think

uhh ...you go planet fitness....thats the problem. Serious lifters get kicked out of there. Most pansy *kitten* gym on the planet
  • bedsidetables
    Options
    I am the eye candy.
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I go to my work gym - there's usually no one ever in it, I went this morning at 6AM and of course the hottest guy at work is there.... and then there's me, zero makeup, sweating like a mofo, hair in a bun. gawd!
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    eyecandy is a solid 10! lol

I work out at home in my "Little gym" of a room all a lone :-)
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    In my gym the tradmill area is where its at !!!!! nothing but sexyness!!!!:bigsmile:
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    The only time my gym has ever had any eye candy was when my girlfriend went with me.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    There's a few here and there, I go to snap fitness \m/
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym here at work. Sadly the eye candy is probably about a 5. There is one girl who I would rate at probably about an 8 or 9 though. I love it when she is there.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I work out at the local YMCA. Eye candy is a 3-4 at best. I feel blessed when I use the bathroom and don't have to see 3-4 60+ year old penises being boldly displayed.

Seriously, I miss the A&M Rec Center in this reguard (but I'm married, so I don't look anymore:wink: )

haha. i go to a local gym, lots of eye candy but we have those naked old men in the bathroom too.
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Depends on the day and time. But Saturday morning's at 7am at PF in Edison, NJ... DAMN!... a handful of 8's & 9's... and a few 10's! One in particular.... sorry, got hot there for a minute :love:
  • AShawneeF
    AShawneeF Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    well at home right now so i would say a 0...but i can't wait till i go back to school. working 8+ average in there. (have to subtract for the sking-and-bone girls and the "so beef i can't wipe my own butt" guys)
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    girls at my gym- 8.5!! some good days some bad. if i go during the day its all old ladies but at night its poppin :love:
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Booooo.. I go to my gym at work (gov't agency) so eye candy is at like 3!!! :( the good news is that makes me less self conscious about getting down and sweating my *kitten* off :)