So whats your GYM like!?!?!? whats the eye candy level?

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• LaLaAlways
    LaLaAlways Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I workout at home so they eye candy is 100%; I was blessed with an attractive hubby :)

^this! my husband smokin hot with a bangin body
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Eye candy level at my gym is at the HIGHLY MOTIVATIONAL FOR ME levels. I could stay there all day long and watch.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    The eye candy level is pretty low...seems like mostly old folks working out when I'm there...:noway:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I never really thought about it before, because I generally don't care, but I guess my gym is pretty average to below average in clientele. Let's just say it's probably 4-5. It's not a glamorous or cool gym with lots of hot people, that's for sure. It's kind of a cheap, no-frills family gym. They aren't hideous, but they aren't much to look at either.

I'm probably an 8 in real life, but this gym makes me look like a 10+. You know it's bad when I'M the eye candy and I'm one of the older ones...That's ok, because I'm not really interested in working out at a meat market. I just wanna do my thing and not worry about the show. :laugh:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I actually haven't thought to look. And, yes...I'm being 100% honest!

Well, the one exception was that a girl walked by, and I noticed how firm and lifted her booty looked -- and, while I wasn't checking her out, I did want to move to the machine she was working on, because obviously something was working for her! That's about it. When I'm there, I am there to workout, and I don't even really look around that much because I'm so focused on how to keep breathing when it starts to get tough. I don't even watch the TV there, because it is always set to something boring like the Weather Channel. On that thought, I really need to start bringing my phone with me, lol.

See theres nothing wrong with admitting you have checked people out at the gym!!:bigsmile:
    In this case because you noticed her physique and motivated you......awesome!!!
  • emtbabe
    emtbabe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Dont go to one lol! Funny as hell though! II'm the only one bustin *kitten* in my house!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I go to the Louisville Athletic Club.. largest gym in the area.. good looking men and women, but also a nice mix of normals, like me. lol
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I used to work out at Texas A&M's Rec Center. EVERYTHING since is beyond disappointing.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    My gym is an outdoor concert venue. The eye candy is AMAZING!! Sexy, fit men and women everywhere!

PA110015.jpg
    my gym

Super venue, was that in Crazy Horse??

It's Red Rocks in Morrison, CO. The stupid picture doesn't show the Denver skyline because of the fog.

I love Red Rocks.. for concerts and hiking!
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    So many unattractive women and MANY attractive, handsome men. :P
  • Jlopez201
    Jlopez201 Posts: 61
    Options
    LOL My eye candy level .. well I go to CRUNCH and I must say the machines/equipment are quite amazing.. (I don't go to the gym to check people out) :D
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    A level 10 on the eye candy. Although there are some not so attractive persons, I do admit, the majority of males who go are an 8+ on the attractive scale and a 7.5+ for the women.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I go to a boxing gym... love it there. There is at least one 10 who works out there, but she only goes on Thursdays. ;)

Some of the guys are kinda cute too
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I go to a boxing gym... love it there. There is at least one 10 who works out there, but she only goes on Thursdays. ;)

Oh come on, you have to work out more than once a week to look like you do...
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Oh come on, you have to work out more than once a week to look like you do...

I box like hell once a week at the gym. Have a heavy bag at home, do some zumba on my wii... lots of walking at lunch, and will hit the pavement running once all the freaking ice and snow melt.

I've also just bought some adjustable dumbbells and a bench and am going to start adding in some lifting into my routine.
    But I do, currently, only do one "real" workout a week. :)