So whats your GYM like!?!?!? whats the eye candy level?

Options

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    This thread is exactly the reason I choose to work out at home. Yeesh.

However, if it gets you to the gym, more power to ya.

Really? Makes me want to join a gym...dirty old lady that I am : )
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    my gym was the xbox 360, it broke so now I cant do zumba and ufc trainer so now I just walk....
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I work out at a PD....OMG...I am starting to feel REALLY old but it is motivational!
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I love my little gym for the exact opposite of this thread, it's full of young, old, fat and thin people, and no one gives a damn what you look like. We all work hard and end up a sweaty mess at the end of the workout, I'll take that over the usual 'poser' type gyms where they go in full makeup, never break a sweat and spend most of the time looking at their reflections! :bigsmile:
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    LA Fitness has quite a few yummy guys. My boyfriend included
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I have a gym in my community, there is usually nobody there, but when there is someone there it's usually 1-2 cute girls, so that's nice, but I'm usually just focused on the show I'm watching on the treadmill.
  • Whiskybelly
    Whiskybelly Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My gym has a huge mirror, so the eye candy level is through the roof when I'm standing in front of it...............

.............because I'm so fat that I block the view for everyone else.
  • McButtski
    McButtski Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I really really don't notice the men and couldn't pick any of them out of a line up.. seeing one flex a hairy bicep across the room would do nothing for me. I find it off putting and uncomfortable when there's men in there staring at me though, like seriously dude, f** off.

That said, I've noticed a few of the women and would check them out in a 'I want my *kitten* to be like her's' kinda way! A 'woman only' gym would be ideal :wink:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

Really? Makes me want to join a gym...dirty old lady that I am : )

DO IT!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I work out at home, in front of a mirror. The eye candy level is through the roof!
  • wmstormvet
    wmstormvet Posts: 145
    Options
    I don't know.... I go there to actually work out!!!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Eye candy is pretty decent at my gym. I'd say a 7, maybe 8 on a good day.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

Couldnt Agree more..I love my home gym!

Go to your home gym then.

I don't want to go to a gym with a bunch of stuffed up people anyways. The gym should be FUN.
  • writetomab
    writetomab Posts: 226
    Options
    I work out in my garage and I don't have any mirrors or posters and crap like that... Just me and my weights! Has made me think though.... Maybe I need to introduce some colour and a few posters for some added inspiration! :smile:
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I think I might have seen only about 2 or 3 guys who made me drool slightly in the two years I've been going to my current gym.
    If you want to see hot, lithe, tattooed bodies I would join a CrossFit gym, ladies!

OH EDIT:
    Spartan Races also tend to attract men of a god-like physique. GOODNESS :love:
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Mine is the local YMCA also, but it is placed on a college campus so have to say the eye candy is pretty high at at least an 8. It is a great location though and families are also very involved so there is a wide variety.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,871 Member
    Options
    The cardio area and classes are on floor 1 and weight room is upstairs...I'm usually upstairs...eye candy is pretty much non-existent. There are a couple of good looking ladies who lift and I see them occasionally, but we usually miss each other.
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Home gym, so no eye candy for me.
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Just started going to a 24 Hour Fitness Super Sport in Ontario and WOW! About 98% of the guys there are smokin' hot... The women there are also really fit and look amazing. It's definitely motivating!
  • lgtahoe
    lgtahoe Posts: 96
    Options

If you want to see hot, lithe, tattooed bodies I would join a CrossFit gym, ladies!

This. All the hot guys in my town do Crossfit, but it's $100 more a month than my gym :(. I need a sponsor!