So whats your GYM like!?!?!? whats the eye candy level?

Options

Replies

• TheSteelerGirl
    Options
    well of course there is eye candy at my gym.. me looking in the mirror at myself making sure I hold form as I do my arm curls :tongue: lol
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    well of course there is eye candy at my gym.. me looking in the mirror at myself making sure I hold form as I do my arm curls :tongue: lol

Quote of the day right there folks
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I don't know.... I go there to actually work out!!!

BUTTTT im sure those beautiful eyes of yours can see :bigsmile:
  • SeoulKim05
    SeoulKim05 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I work out around 2-3am, I'm not checking out people...then again it's pretty dead lol
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    My gym is an outdoor concert venue. The eye candy is AMAZING!! Sexy, fit men and women everywhere!

PA110015.jpg
    my gym
  • McButtski
    McButtski Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    This thread is exactly the reason I choose to work out at home. Yeesh.

However, if it gets you to the gym, more power to ya.

Couldnt Agree more..I love my home gym!

Go to your home gym then.

I don't want to go to a gym with a bunch of stuffed up people anyways. The gym should be FUN.

Ooh.. a well thought out, intellectually stimulating response, well done you!

Actually, there's a kiddie activity centre beside my gym, boys and girls play together, there's ball pools, slides etc.. you'd love it! :bigsmile:
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I go to the local Y. If the level corresponds with percentage of hot vs. not people, then it's about 3. Shoot, even I look positively average in there.
  • thebigcb
    Options
    My gym is an outdoor concert venue. The eye candy is AMAZING!! Sexy, fit men and women everywhere!

PA110015.jpg
    my gym

Super venue, was that in Crazy Horse??
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I think I might have seen only about 2 or 3 guys who made me drool slightly in the two years I've been going to my current gym.
    If you want to see hot, lithe, tattooed bodies I would join a CrossFit gym, ladies!

OH EDIT:
    Spartan Races also tend to attract men of a god-like physique. GOODNESS :love:

Adding to this.....Im running an 8K (Shamrock shuflle Chicago) LOTS of eye candy there!!!!:bigsmile:
    And per tradition...im running it hungover!!!! 11 minute miles for sure!!!!:bigsmile:
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options

PA110015.jpg
    my gym

Super venue, was that in Crazy Horse??

It's Red Rocks in Morrison, CO. The stupid picture doesn't show the Denver skyline because of the fog.
  • thebigcb
    Options
    Amazing venue, love to see a concert there
  • amiller7x7
    amiller7x7 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Looks like serious stair climbing!!
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    24 hour fitness east San Francisco Bay. idk. haven't seen anyone who really got my attention. but then, i'm busy working out...
  • Tavysh
    Tavysh Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I work out at 5 am. Other than myself and a few other regulars the majority of the people in there at that time tend to be about 30-40 years older than me so I'm not exactly checking anyone out, not what I go to the gym to do anyways.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I get to the gym about 4:40 a.m. Needless to say, the eye candy is nil.
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I actually haven't thought to look. And, yes...I'm being 100% honest!

Well, the one exception was that a girl walked by, and I noticed how firm and lifted her booty looked -- and, while I wasn't checking her out, I did want to move to the machine she was working on, because obviously something was working for her! That's about it. When I'm there, I am there to workout, and I don't even really look around that much because I'm so focused on how to keep breathing when it starts to get tough. I don't even watch the TV there, because it is always set to something boring like the Weather Channel. On that thought, I really need to start bringing my phone with me, lol.
  • MbiggsHFD319
    MbiggsHFD319 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Since I have my own private gym...the only eye candy there is me and I even I don't want to look at me while I work out. ;)
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I go to LA Fitness and the one I go to has loads of bodybuilders and fitness/figure competitors.

To be clear: I made no mention of anyone being eye candy or not. Merely stating a fact!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    When I'm at the gym I'm not looking at anyone...an not looking for eye candy ever. Since when did ......

nevermind...I'll get another warning
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    LOVE my gym :)