So whats your GYM like!?!?!? whats the eye candy level?

Options

Replies

• NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I go to a university gym in Florida with 50,000+ coeds. What do you think the eye candy level is? =D
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    We have a free workout room in my office, 2 treadmills, 2 elliptical units, 2 exercise bikes, and a bunch of weight training equipment. It's pretty nice, and it's rare that there's anyone down there. That's really the only place I go.
  • ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Options
    The Gold's I go to is kind of small. Depends on the time of day...on average the girls are like a 6, guys are like a 7.5 :(
  • QueenGorgo
    QueenGorgo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    There's a couple of guys that always make my workout more fun, but the eye candy level is depressing most days..I go to Planet Fitness in Austin and I think the serious lifters must have a secret gym they go to..really wanna find that secret gym man..a nice view always makes the workout go a little better I think

uhh ...you go planet fitness....thats the problem. Serious lifters get kicked out of there. Most pansy *kitten* gym on the planet

Well thanks for pouring salt in my wounds.. I cut my teeth in a serious gym but this is all I have around here so I try to make due...but I miss being in a real gym with real lifters....*sigh*
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    Im at LA Fitness, eye candy level is about a strong 8
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I go to Planet Fitness in my town. It is probably a 3 or 4? There's usually something to look at but it's not a whole lollipop jar full of eye candy.
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Depending on the time of day/day of the week, I would give my LA Fitness a good 7 (unless I hit the dressing room after the morning aquafit, then it's definately a 1!)

Saturdays are my favorite days, I just love seeing big muscles (and tattoos too) and there are usually some there on Saturday.
  • QueenGorgo
    QueenGorgo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Depends on the day and time. But Saturday morning's at 7am at PF in Edison, NJ... DAMN!... a handful of 8's & 9's... and a few 10's! One in particular.... sorry, got hot there for a minute :love:

Can I come to your PF then? Maybe kidnap a couple of the 8's?? My PF is sorely lacking and now I'm sad... I mean I could just come up there and work out but I think that would be weird..and expensive...
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I workout alone and at home. I don't know if I'm eye candy or not, lol.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I workout at home, so no eye candy
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I workout at home, so no eye candy

i beg to differ
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options

Judging for your pics you would deff be eye candy!!! Or in my case the "b!tch" I hate on at the gym. Lol! Great work!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Currently I work out at a Gold's gym.. lots of good looking guys there. I'm moving out of state in a couple weeks. I checked out the 2 gym options I have in the new city.. an Anytime fitness-blah, and a YMCA-blah. I am really going to miss my Gold's!
  • StevenJColquitt
    StevenJColquitt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I go to the local 24 Hour Fitness clubs in L.A. Usually good eye candy. I'd say 8.5. Which sucks for me when lifting weights because I'm usually head down iPod on focused on my workout. But it's good for cardio because it makes the hour past just that much faster.
  • herbalkitty
    herbalkitty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Generally I go to work out not look around but I have caught myself checking out my personal trainer once in a while, lol, I'd give him a 9 based on looks and personality :)
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I go to a specialized studio full of mostly women. I swear every single one of them is flippin' gorgeous. Including the hottest 70 year old woman I have ever seen in my life. It's ridiculous, actually.

Based on every other gym I have been in this one is a 10. It's inspiring.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options

Judging for your pics you would deff be eye candy!!! Or in my case the "b!tch" I hate on at the gym. Lol! Great work!

LOL. Thanks. I'm glad I workout alone then. haha
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    There's a couple of guys that always make my workout more fun, but the eye candy level is depressing most days..I go to Planet Fitness in Austin and I think the serious lifters must have a secret gym they go to..really wanna find that secret gym man..a nice view always makes the workout go a little better I think

uhh ...you go planet fitness....thats the problem. Serious lifters get kicked out of there. Most pansy *kitten* gym on the planet

YUPP! Nailed that one on the head. Planet Fitness is not the place for eye candy.

The eye candy at my gym which is a Lifetime Fitness is at a 9 on Saturdays and the rest of the week there's mayyybe 1 hot girl there at a time. I NEED MORE! Hotties inspire me to lift harder and do more sets... especially when they're on nearby equipment!
  • Shepink
    Shepink Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's rough! You can totally focus on yourself while working out though :)
  • Meloyelo2010
    Meloyelo2010 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    If you're into the elderly lots of eye candy! Gramps n Grams can move it! ha, love our Y.