30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• MrsMichel
    MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello, this is my 30DS progress photos.. Haven't actually finished doing it (got Level 3 left) but so far, I've lost 5 kilograms, lost 6 inches on my thighs, 2 inches on my tummy, 1.5 inches on my arms.. I don't know if you can tell the difference but I definitely feel a little lighter and some of my pants fit me again. :bigsmile:

2mts_a-1.jpg

Great progress photos!! I can def. see the difference! You look tighter all around! Don't forget to show us your pics at the end!!
  • suja1983
    suja1983 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello, this is my 30DS progress photos.. Haven't actually finished doing it (got Level 3 left) but so far, I've lost 5 kilograms, lost 6 inches on my thighs, 2 inches on my tummy, 1.5 inches on my arms.. I don't know if you can tell the difference but I definitely feel a little lighter and some of my pants fit me again. :bigsmile:

2mts_a-1.jpg

Wow!!
  • Uniey76
    Uniey76 Posts: 7
    Options
    You all look great. I cannot believe the really amazing results over 1 round of 30DS. I am borrowing the DVD from a friend over the weekend and I am going to start on Monday. I am very excited but scared. I already know there are moves I will not be able to do at the start. But I will do what I can and keep going. I'm going to take pictures and measure this weekend and will post back once I start, and then when I finish.
  • honeyandrade
    Options
    You all look great. I cannot believe the really amazing results over 1 round of 30DS. I am borrowing the DVD from a friend over the weekend and I am going to start on Monday. I am very excited but scared. I already know there are moves I will not be able to do at the start. But I will do what I can and keep going. I'm going to take pictures and measure this weekend and will post back once I start, and then when I finish.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

Honestly. the first time I tried 30DS, I almost fainted after only 10 minutes. I'm not even kidding!!! I guess its because I haven't been exercising and I really was too heavy. Level 1 was like HELL but after 6 days, I got used to it and when I got to Level 2, Level 1 seemed soooo easy. Hahaha! Goodluck and let us know about your progress!! :)
  • BookofJenny
    BookofJenny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • cazzy1897
    cazzy1897 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last session with a trainer at the gym so I will be starting 30 DS Saturday, all these great results are so motivating!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I started 30 ds today- show you guys my results soon!
  • FinsUpBindy
    FinsUpBindy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    holy awesome results- you guys look great! Tomorrow will mark my 5th day on level 1. So far, so good, I've had her DVD for like a year but finally dusted it off and made a commitment. I took before pics and measurements so I will share my results. Hopefully they are inspiring like these other posts, and hopefully it goes by fast!!!

Please feel free to add me if you are doing the shred too- all support and motivation is welcome!
  • suzlesieur
    suzlesieur Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm gona start this tomorrow too, what a great idea to do it on youtube.
  • suzlesieur
    suzlesieur Posts: 16
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mariposa224/view/30-day-shred-final-thoughts-and-results-pictures-258435
    There's the blog where I wrote about it, though I've also done Ripped in 30 since (and am doing her Kickbox FastFix DVD now). If you want to see my other results & such, my general blog address is http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mariposa224

But here are a few of the pictures:

[6924321302_42f4286984.jpg
    Day 1 April 3,2012
    7181922476_5f8da0e933.jpg
    Day 30 May 12,2012

6924321806_12706af9b9.jpg
    Day 1
    7181926348_267dafd1b0.jpg
    Day 30

This is Day 1, end of level 1, end of level 2 and end of level 3. I did the levels 8/11/11 (days per level) and did the program M-F.
    7183279250_8d92899a78_z.jpg

you look great!!!!
  • MrsMichel
    Options
    :wink: BUMP
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Weight: 139 -> 135
    Hips: 37.5" -> 36"
    Waist: 29" -> 27"
    Thighs: 24" -> 22.25"
    Total: 5.25" and 4 lbs

l.jpg
    l.jpg

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/683568-30-day-shred-results-photos
  • saral89
    saral89 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING THAT IM JUST LETTING THIS VIDEO GET DUSTY WHILE I TRY TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO LOOSE WEIGHT! HAHAH. THIS IS GOING IN MY DVD TOMORROW!!! LOVE THIS PICTURES BTW. VERY INSPIRING!
  • shrinkINme88
    Options
    Seeing this thread definitely gave me the motivation that I need to just order that DVD!! I may be mad at Jillian in the beginning but I am sure that I will want to thank her for the results afterward. Thanks everyone!!

newbie also so feel free to add me!! :wink:
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!!
    Thanks! Here's one from today!
    7662332228_e85874ebea_z.jpg
    ETA: I followed 30DS with Ripped in 30 and am currently doing Jillian's Kickbox FastFix. I've had about a week off in between each program.
  • MrsMichel
    Options
    you look great!!!!
    ETA: I followed 30DS with Ripped in 30 and am currently doing Jillian's Kickbox FastFix. I've had about a week off in between each program.

Excellent! are you using her meal plans with it or just watching your calories on MFP?
  • Jcao1214
    Jcao1214 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS before ever finding MFP so wish I had done some formal before/after pictures. These are from more then a year ago but after having my second baby bought 30DS and dieted like crazy to try to get some weight off. First picture was taken maybe a month before I started dieting/exercising, second picture was after doing 30DS for a little more then a month and losing around 15 pounds.

DSC7394-M.jpg
    Thats me on the right

IMG3583-M.jpg
    I'm the one in the midde
  • vikdexkaykai
    vikdexkaykai Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya on that one!
    I'm looking to start it tomorrow morning. I'm excited for the results but scared for the difficulty/pain!

I'll start it with ya!
    omg!!! you look great!! you can definetly see the change!!! I am giving it a shot!!! waiting for my husband to get home to go buy it!!! I must admit, i am a bit scared though. lol. :embarassed:
  • mariposa224
    Options
    you look great!!!!
    Excellent! are you using her meal plans with it or just watching your calories on MFP?

Not on her meal plan, no, just keeping track on here. :)
  • mariposa224
    Options
    I did 30DS before ever finding MFP so wish I had done some formal before/after pictures. These are from more then a year ago but after having my second baby bought 30DS and dieted like crazy to try to get some weight off. First picture was taken maybe a month before I started dieting/exercising, second picture was after doing 30DS for a little more then a month and losing around 15 pounds.

DSC7394-M.jpg
    Thats me on the right

IMG3583-M.jpg
    I'm the one in the midde

That's outstanding! Nice work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!