So whats your GYM like!?!?!? whats the eye candy level?

Options

Replies

• BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I go to an all woman's gym....but there are sure some lookers :wink:
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options

your before and after blew me away! talk about eye candy! keep up the good work!
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options

your before and after blew me away! talk about eye candy! keep up the good work!

:blushing: Thanks! That was from april to last week :)
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I work out on an army post... meow meow meow. Meow mix, meow mix, they deliver!

I'm usually the only fatty in the weight room, and often the only woman... cardio side is a completely different matter. I almost swooned today by some guy asking if he could work in. Work into this... .... ... yeah, I'm kidding. I have a husband. Sho was pretty, though! ;)
  • SaxophoneNerd
    SaxophoneNerd Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I workout at the local YMCA, so they eye candy level varies, depending on the time of day or the class I go to. Usually the eye candy level is about a four, at best. Which is great because it's a confidence boost. ;)
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Eye candy is horrible at my gym!
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    My gym...has a bunch of swinging Ocar Myer weiners all over the place, and I take pride in that. Woman to man ratio is like 1:10. It also happens to have a 70 x 100 foot American Flag on the side of the basketball court, and those same gentlemen all over the place wear their uniforms proudly, they fight for our country. It smells, it's outdated, and I love it.

Amen. That's awesome!
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    My gym is very distracting. The other day I was in the Zumba room doing some shoulder presses and this sexy beast of a chick was doing some kind of pilaties or some *kitten*. She was the definition of sexy.
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My gym is mostly older guys. Therefore when my workout buddy and I go to the gym, we get some stares. Idk why - it's not like I wear makeup or look good sweaty!

The only guy I stare at at the gym is my boyfriend. Yummy :)
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I work out in a university gym...I have all I can do to not be overwhelmed by copious amounts of Abercrombie cologne and raging college boy testosterone. Eye candy...an occasional 7...but mostly I'm distracted by the posturing and trash talking going on.
  • chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    Options
    I usually don't pay attention. I am there to workout. On the rare occasion I do happen to look, there's a few hotties...I would rate the Ymca that I go to a 5. :tongue:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Meh...the guys look good but the egos are a turn off.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,574 Member
    Options
    My gym has 8,000 members of all ages and races. There is a lot of eye candy. Especially at our pool.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    The eye candy is level 10 to the tenth power, since I train with my baby cakes (Love4fitnesslove4food), whether we are training at my place or the gym, she gets my blood pumping.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I work out in my living room. This is the extent of the male population here

DSCF1523.jpg

clearly a ten :laugh:
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    5. But there is one guy in the mornings that is yummy
  • nof555
    nof555 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Local YMCA has an occasional woman I would rate a 6 or 7. But most of the time just a bunch of guys who think they are the best thing to be put on planet earth. I just turn my music on, get in, get my workout done, and get out as quickly as possible to keep from getting irritated.
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    7-8....depends on the time of the day i guess.

and it depends on your type.
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    About a 1 up to a 4-5 sometimes.. I think is better like that.. less distraction..
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    My gym is in by building. It's small and usually there are only two people in there at any one time or else I am alone. There's one uber-overweight guy that comes in the same time as me on occasion.

I'm thinking about joining Lucille Roberts Gym, which is a women only gym so probably no eye candy there ;-) But they do have a Zumba class almost every day and it costs only about $35/month to join.