Do you workout on Saturday or Sunday?

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Almost always on both days.
  • adiannen83
    adiannen83 Posts: 32 Member
    Right now I don't. I do Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Saturdays, I have 1 cheat meal, but the whole days isn't "free". I just try to eat pretty sensibly.
  • I work out Saturday through Thursday and take Fridays off. Saturdays are used for my bike ride and a P90X workout and then Sundays are for my long run.
  • Elyssa_38
    Elyssa_38 Posts: 36 Member
    i work out both days since I have more time to do so. But I do it in the mornings and I just dont like the results from it. Not sure what it is but I feel I obtain better results if I workout before going to bed m-f. But I still do it since I walk my dog everyday plus I feel crappy if I don't, my body asks for worksouts lol
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    I usually workout Saturday and Sunday. I may skip my regular workout if I have plans to do something active that day. And some weekends are just too busy to workout.
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    If I want to eat more on Saturday I do. I don't usually on Sunday because my gym is closed, but I do wear a fitbit and will try to walk more on the weekends than I do during the week.
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    I try to keep the weekends for total rest and relaxation and time to read and just do whatever. I pretty much eat the same way I usually do because I don't count calories. I just eat quality food and no junk. But, there are times when a short workout on Saturday seems to be in order. If I feel like it, I do it. But not often. However, there are a lot of people who do workout on the weekends and enjoy it.
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    I workout on both days
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Saturday is my long workout day so long run or bike ride. During the season, most races are on the weekends so I just follow those during the off-season also. My rest day is friday.
  • iLose2Gain
    iLose2Gain Posts: 138 Member
    Saturday yes! Then I go to my chiropractor for a wonderful massage & adjustment!! :smile:
    Sunday no!!
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    I workout Mon - Sat with Saturday being my longer runs (if ti is cool enough).
  • I do a bike ride every Sunday with my dad. I :heart: it.
  • Freyja2023
    Freyja2023 Posts: 158 Member
    My husband works out of town, so weekends when he's home I usually skip it! I kind of consider weekends break time and try to work out M-F. Sometimes I get a walk in on Sat. Mornings.

My hubby too works out of town and is only home on weekends so I don't do my workouts on the weekends, instead I spend time with family, fishing, and working in the yard
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    :happy: Absolutely! Sunday is actually my favorite day to workout! There is hardly anyone at the gym
  • chrissy28
    chrissy28 Posts: 45 Member
    Usually just M-F. However, if I miss a day during the week, then I will do Saturday.
  • Cgrnlaw
    Cgrnlaw Posts: 84 Member
    No....I try not too.
  • lauleipop
    lauleipop Posts: 260 Member
    Saturday is my long run day, so 3+ hours of running.

Sunday is my "Oh look! A couch! A book! *confetti*" day.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    I lift and do cardio Monday -Thursday. Friday is cardio only. Then on Saturday and Sunday I'll do yoga and/or some core exercises.
  • jet221
    jet221 Posts: 70
    I work out on both days. Saturdays are for long runs and Sundays are for "active" recovery workouts. I normally go out for an easy bike ride or yoga.

I tend to eat more on weekends so I try my best to workout!
  • JVanDam77
    JVanDam77 Posts: 130
    I do not skip. If I skip, it is usually one day a week. I actually work out more on the weekends because I hike after working out. :)