shorties weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• Jenyphur
    Jenyphur Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Here you go!
    I am actually now about 4 lbs lighter than this pic, but you can see the difference 20lbs makes on us shorties~!

My starting weight: 156.x
    Pic weight: 137
    Current weight: 133
    Goal weight: 120

Jen-90days.png
  • charming72
    charming72 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration from everyone! 4'11" and 158lbs...I hope to reach the 130's myself :happy:
  • Jenner9169
    Jenner9169 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    My progress pics are viewable from my profile. Don't feel like posting them, sorry.
  • Veronadragon
    Options
    Wow you all! This gives me such inspiration.
    I'm barely 5'0", so as the rest know every pound shows A LOT. lol. I am happy to now be here and I am going to keep trying.
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    bumity bump:bigsmile:
  • alimarieban
    alimarieban Posts: 141
    Options
    Bump! You all are amazing and inspiring! Makes me want to be better!
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    No pics yet (I'm waiting for another 10 or so lbs), but My SW was 168, and with careful calorie counting, I've dropped down to 153 :) It doesn't sound like much, but I *feel* better, and people in my ballet class (where you wear a leo, tights, and nothing else) have commented on how much "healthier" I look
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi Cupcake, My sister in law is about your height but weighedmore.She works at a hospital and went to their weight program. She is on 1200 calories a day and they told her to be sure and get 80 grams of protien a day. She has lost 75 lbs in 5 months. meijers sells a protein powder that you can mix with anything, I use skim milk and 1 scoop of that is 35 grams, and greek yogurt is like 25 grams. I mix sugar free coolaid mix with the yogurt and it makes it pretty good!

Best of luck

Basil
  • jet221
    jet221 Posts: 70
    Options
    bump
  • SantanaKathleen
    Options
    5'1"!

crazy-1.jpg

Wow!!! How did you do it???
  • thinnnnnnner
    Options
    To everyone who posted photos: good work! Seriously motivational thread.

I don't have significant weight to lose, but I can relate to how much more noticable each pound is being 5'0.
  • kshilliard
    kshilliard Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm 5"3 and I started this process at a whopping 285 pounds!!! I'm down to 263 and have a very long way to go. Hearing the success stories is encouraging...and i look forward to reading and seeing more! I Joined in oct 2011 and decided to stick with weight watchers at the time. Dietitian wants to keep an eye on me here. HOPE It WORKS!!! Looking forward to making friends!
  • serenamaki
    serenamaki Posts: 37
    Options
    Hey 5'4" and I started at 250lbs in May
    on my way down.....would love some support-add me as a buddy folks if you want a partner in your journey
  • Deltafliers
    Deltafliers Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 1.5". The first pic is not my heaviest of 181 (October 2011). The story behind these, my husband's R&R (two weeks home om Afghanastan) ended, and the first picture (171.5#; size 14tight) was the last time he saw me. The last picture was taken about two weeks before his Homecoming (this past Monday:bigsmile: ), and basically what my husband came home too (147.7#; size 11 comfy)!

My goals and there deadlines are:
    **Size 8 by Sept 30, 2012
    **Weight 130 by Dec 31, 2012
    **BF% 23 by Feb 28, 2013. ( I estimated the BF% by subtracting my goal from my current, and dividing by a rate of 1.5% per month).

I lost twice as much weight from March 2012-July 2012, than I did from October 2011-March2012. March is when I purchased a fitbit which is a more accurate at calorie burn, than the sites generic values. I have tried to get a minimum of 10,000 steps in per day (not always successful), and have tried to go to the gym (but due to childcare, or lack of, that has ben sporadic).

Progress.jpg

edit: It is the same shirt in all the pictures.
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Some very inspiring pictures! I'm 5' 4" and have no desire to be what the "charts" say I should be but this is still incredibly inspiring!!! Keep up the great work ladies you look incredible!

:drinker:
  • archadtz
    archadtz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You guys all look amazing!!
    All of these stories and pics are huge motivators for me. I am 5'2, started at 225, am down to 215, have lots to go.
    Thanks for sharing xoxo
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    <==== i'm 5'3" my profile picture is at my heaviest at 155 lbs and my current weight at 135 lbs. I have 10 more to reach my goal
  • dzilobommo
    dzilobommo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!