True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I confess I went and got a huge *kitten* coke icee last night at like 930 because of a commercial I saw on tv. Totally worth it.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I figured out today that I can finally afford to move out on my own but I confess I'm really afraid of having to move back home if I run out of money. I'll feel like I failed, like I'm doing with so many other things lately.

Then plan to not fail. It really is that simple.
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a laundry list of things to get done at work, but I'm feeling too overwhelmed to start most of them, so I'm poking around on MFP instead and half-heartedly working on something.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    NoAnalHere wrote: »
    I confess I see *kitten* used alot on MFP in alot of different contexts and I have NO idea what it actually means

It's to filter out swear words

But I've seen curse words here I'm sure.. Do people replace their curse word with kitten or does MFP automatically change every swear word to kitten? Because that'd be hilarious

Shit, there are ways to bypass the filters.
  • jnichel
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess I see *kitten* used alot on MFP in alot of different contexts and I have NO idea what it actually means

Your username makes me wonder things

Please elaborate

Lots of things. Better?

Weak, no not better

Is this a man or a woman?
    Do I know them from a past life?
    Are they boring in bed?
    What has happened in this person's life to pick a username that lets everyone know they will deny anal before ever speaking to anyone?
    Should I assume everything outside of anal is up for discussion?
    Is the username meant to be ironic or is it for real?

Ok, is THAT better?

Lol, yes that was way way better and even got me to laugh

;)<3 My work here is done

Good. I have some tasks for you now.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I miss some of the people that used to visit here, but I confess am also still amazed at how wrapped up they got with others...and had to leave...many back to their marriages.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

Please elaborate

Lots of things. Better?

Weak, no not better

Are they boring in bed?
    What has happened in this person's life to pick a username that lets everyone know they will deny anal before ever speaking to anyone?

Ok, is THAT better?

I'm just coming in for a second but I was thinking...

Not even on valentine's day? Because that's coming up.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate two pack of Ritz crackers with garlic herb cream cheese. It was so yummy. My calories sucked yesterday. I always seem to blow a really good day with a really bad one the next day. Sigh, Maybe today will be a decent day.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess I went and got a huge *kitten* coke icee last night at like 930 because of a commercial I saw on tv. Totally worth it.

Those are so addictive, I swear they must put crack it 'em.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

I was talking about how the 4lb tub of peanut butter I have is 10,640 calories, and a time or several I have ate almost a whole tub.

• _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I was talking about how the 4lb tub of peanut butter I have is 10,640 calories, and a time or several I have ate almost a whole tub.

I confess I didn't know PB came in 4lb tubs.
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options

That sounds glorious. Let's see... My BMR is ~2K a day... What would I have to do to fit that into my diary....
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options

That sounds glorious. Let's see... My BMR is ~2K a day... What would I have to do to fit that into my diary....

A 100K race? Could be worth it.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    That's perfect
    I confess that right after Christmas I had a gift card that had to be spent, so I bought an expensive lingerie set that didn't really fit. It fits now, and I'm no longer feeling guilty about not choosing a sensible sweater.

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I confess that right after Christmas I had a gift card that had to be spent, so I bought an expensive lingerie set that didn't really fit. It fits now, and I'm no longer feeling guilty about not choosing a sensible sweater.

Congrats on that!
  • jnichel
    Options
    I confess that I had ice cream for dinner last night - Like a whole pint.. that's 4 servings -.-

Was it pistachio?
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

Please elaborate

Lots of things. Better?

Weak, no not better

Are they boring in bed?

Ok, is THAT better?

Why no anal?

Personal reasons she said.... or something. I stopped listening when anal was off the table