True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    One morning in a gym and I realized it's better to work alone... Lady you are already using 2 other machines, get yf purse off the shoulder press...

And do I look like I'm using the 5Lb weights... :smirk:
    Take'm... Sigh
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    And I've yet to find a shoulder press machine that evenly distributes the weight anyway... #morningcomplaints #firstworldprobs
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    IC I took August 21st off. For some reason my community has decided the eclipse is the end of the world and that usually means guns have been cleaned and loaded. It's just safer to stay home than to venture into a world of gun toting rednecks who think that revelations is about to happen.

I actually read an interesting blurb by some religious zealot last week in my TEOTWAWKI feed that suggested the coming eclipse is a precursor to an asteroid shower 32(?) days post eclipse. His theory based on an interpretation of Revelations...Notice I didn't say meteor shower... according the presenter this bombardment will be large enough to decimate a good portion of the planet. Guns maybe helpful after the dust clears... but... I would be more inclined to believe the best strategy would be to take a vacation in a sparsely populated piece of the earth where millions of people won't be fighting for the too few resources left after such an occurrence. Smaller communities are more inclined to help each other. Large urban centres will be their own worst enemies.

IC yes, I am a small"p" prepper...
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    And I've yet to find a shoulder press machine that evenly distributes the weight anyway... #morningcomplaints #firstworldprobs

So go free weight!
    PS #hashtags dont work here
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

So go free weight!
    PS #hashtags dont work here

That's all I have at home, with a few pulleys... I never get to use a shoulder press and could barely contain my excitement... Lol
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Oops
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Wrong thread
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    ccruz985 wrote: »
    I confess that people who are always looking for free things completely turn me off. Free classes and stuff I totally get but people who post about not losing weight and want info on free workouts only and crap like that leave such a a bad taste in my mouth.

Did you pay for premium

No, I don't find the premium necessary to meet my goals.

So you're on a free app but you get irritated when people want info on free workouts?

aka they won't buy her beachbody programs

This reminded me of something I saw the other day where a very overweight person was selling fat loss products and clearly using pics of other people to show results. If it works so well why is the peddler not using it?
    Not being judgy here, I feel this is a valid question. Maybe there are legitimate answers, but I would definitely want them before considering being a customer.

This definitely my train of thought when it comes to overweight personal trainers.

I remember and old thread that discussed this. I basically said that I'd like to have a fit personal trainer, a hairstylist with great hair, a dentist with great teeth, etc. and I got jumped on lol.

Ideally I would like to have a trainer with the body I want but personally, I really don't believe in personally trainers...

But they say, those who can't teach... Not all great coaches were players...

I would be likely to trust an old trainer, like Mic from Rocky lol
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I confess that people who are always looking for free things completely turn me off. Free classes and stuff I totally get but people who post about not losing weight and want info on free workouts only and crap like that leave such a a bad taste in my mouth.

Did you pay for premium

So you're on a free app but you get irritated when people want info on free workouts?

This reminded me of something I saw the other day where a very overweight person was selling fat loss products and clearly using pics of other people to show results. If it works so well why is the peddler not using it?
    Not being judgy here, I feel this is a valid question. Maybe there are legitimate answers, but I would definitely want them before considering being a customer.

This definitely my train of thought when it comes to overweight personal trainers.

I remember and old thread that discussed this. I basically said that I'd like to have a fit personal trainer, a hairstylist with great hair, a dentist with great teeth, etc. and I got jumped on lol.

I agree with you 100%.
    I feel the same way.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Did you pay for premium

Ideally I would like to have a trainer with the body I want but personally, I really don't believe in personally trainers...

But they say, those who can't teach... Not all great coaches were players...

I would be likely to trust an old trainer, like Mic from Rocky lol

It's like apples and oranges when talking about personal trainers and coaches of sports. A sports coach is usually teaching the ins and outs of the sport, educating on how to play a certain sport well, most times they will have separate strength and conditioning coaches that actually condition the athlete to play their sport, and allow them to be able to do the things required of them physically in their sport.

A personal trainer is more of a strength and conditioning coach, just helping individuals achieve better health and fitness. Exercise and fitness is not a skill to be taught, it's a lifestyle to be learned. Its why i think a fit personal trainer can not only help,but also serve as an example to those who struggle with finding a healthy balance.

trooth.

burnafterreading.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,103 Member
    Options

Did you pay for premium

Yeah but you said it. Sooo... there ya go.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Did you pay for premium

Are you saying people got mad because everyone hates me?

Ummmmmm......NO. You!?!?!, we all looovvvveee you.

#bracesforsmack
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Did you pay for premium

#bracesforsmack

Oh darn. I was hoping we could be besties.

That's fine. I'm not sad. I'll be okay. I'm not crying, there's just something in my eye.

Am I winning this?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Did you pay for premium

#bracesforsmack

Oh darn. I was hoping we could be besties.

That's fine. I'm not sad. I'll be okay. I'm not crying, there's just something in my eye.

Am I winning this?

I can let you have this one if you like.

I can be nice sometimes.

You are definitely being nice. I've seen your work! Hmmm

#bowsandhighfives
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I must confess that I've had this app for a while and never was very social on it but trying to change that now- too much things to confess but I will start with this as my second one. (*huhhummm) I always sing while driving but laugh when I see someone else doing it...
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I want to be independently wealthy and not work
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am really angry right now and kind of wishing for the death of a person I know. Which is very uncharacteristic of me. That's a bit worrisome.

Second confession: I confess that the blocking feature on numerous apps and messaging services is by far the best thing any of them have ever developed in my opinion. You got that one right, FB! Way to go.