True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I got demoted today.

Sucks man, happened to me earlier this year. Just try to make he best of it.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    IC: that I just bought movie tickets for a 9 pm movie tonight and now I am scared I won't be able to stay awake since I get up at 3 am every day.

I think there is another thread for that.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    IC: that I just bought movie tickets for a 9 pm movie tonight and now I am scared I won't be able to stay awake since I get up at 3 am every day.

The keto thread (must avoid popcorn), The beanie thread (it does get cold in there), The what's on my mind.. too many options. Maybe I should post it in all of them.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess I am enjoying the NF show Ozark...
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

The keto thread (must avoid popcorn), The beanie thread (it does get cold in there), The what's on my mind.. too many options. Maybe I should post it in all of them.

No, more along the lines of this:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10580721/stupid-reasons-why-you-are-not-on-my-friends-list#latest
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @ekim2016 wrote: »

Same here. 3 episodes in. Hope it holds up.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    I am attracted to Gilfolye from Silicon Valley because he is so mean.

Bill-Freaks-Geeks-martin-starr-3798050-1280-800.jpg

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

No, more along the lines of this:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10580721/stupid-reasons-why-you-are-not-on-my-friends-list#latest

:'( I offended you when I said Six Flags Over Texas (Dallas) kinda sucks, didn't I?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess I have the feeling I'm getting played like a *kitten* fiddle

*slap* snap out of it..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    fjmartini wrote: »
    I will be utterly heartbroken when the little girl on my back leaves me.

:'( I know what you mean..mine are 10, 10, 9 and 8..Im dreading it.

When mine turned 20 and moved out, I was so devastated that I closed the door to her room for a 1 1/2 yrs before I could redo the room. I only have the one. Soon she will be getting married and having her own babies. Her room will be ready for my grandbabies.

Ahh he was referring to his little girl on his back, his furbaby so I meant my furkids. Lol

I know what you mean ..mine are similar age to yours, but I have 4, there's always one dropping in though.

LOL oh ;) , ok.. well in that case.. I have 3 of those too. 15, 7, 5... I'm pretty sure they are planning to out live me.

Wow 15 is a decent age..what are they all?
    Mine are 3 toy poodles and a miniature poodle
    My kids say I love the poodles more than them, they may be right :laugh: jk
    9n4rb1cr7jsp.png
    Mario, Solomon, Peaches and Honey

those aren't dogs; those are maneaters....

you live in the same house with them?

look into their eyes. they're killers.

If licking you could kill you, then yep they're killers. :laugh: that tiny one to the left thinks he's 10foot tall though and leader of the pack .
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    IC that when i first came to the chitchat forum, the MFP Nominations thread was going strong and it completely skewed my perception of this forum for a while because many of the people participating in the thread only knew each other from the fun and games forum.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    ccruz985 wrote: »
    I confess that people who are always looking for free things completely turn me off. Free classes and stuff I totally get but people who post about not losing weight and want info on free workouts only and crap like that leave such a a bad taste in my mouth.

Did you pay for premium

No, I don't find the premium necessary to meet my goals.
  • ccruz985
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »
    I confess I'm still wearing jeans that are at least 2 sizes too big because I can't handle the thought of going shopping for new.

Can't handle it or just hate shopping?
  • ccruz985
    Options
    I confess that I allow the thoughts and opinions of one person totally change how I view myself. At the end of last week, I was in a great mindset... a confident, *kitten* the world mentality. Today, I'm being super hard on myself, letting people's opinions of me get to my head.

Why? Nobody goes to bed with the direct consequences of their actions or inactions but you.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »
    I confess I'm still wearing jeans that are at least 2 sizes too big because I can't handle the thought of going shopping for new.

Can't handle it or just hate shopping?

Both. There are a lot of things I absolutely hate that I would rather do than shop for jeans. Fit is an ongoing issue and makes me feel like I'm an alien body shape compared to whatever woman these jeans were actually designed for.
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    ekim2016 wrote: »

Watched the 1st two episodes last night and it already seems like all the rest of NF, gratuitous sex and an unlikely scenario that just keeps getting worse to the point of being ludicrous. Not judging, I just am not cut out for television.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I am 1 long Island away from being the most wasted I've been in a long time... Hotels is walking distance, and I'm thinking about it...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I am 1 long Island away from being the most wasted I've been in a long time... Hotels is walking distance, and I'm thinking about it...

q3mmndi3uv1y.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I confess that people who are always looking for free things completely turn me off. Free classes and stuff I totally get but people who post about not losing weight and want info on free workouts only and crap like that leave such a a bad taste in my mouth.

Did you pay for premium

No, I don't find the premium necessary to meet my goals.

So you're on a free app but you get irritated when people want info on free workouts?

izujpnmfk9nq.gif