Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Serial Starters

Tilliesmommy1Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 1,551Member Member Posts: 1,551Member Member
This isn't your first rodeo with losing weight is it? That's fine, this group is full of people who have been around more than once, the difference is we're committing to ourselves to make this our last journey with losing weight.

Anyone can stop in ask questions, answer questions, or just check in. We are here to support each other, encourage each other, and help each other out on this journey.

We are a group from Weight Watchers who wants to continue this thread, but as Weight Watchers is deleting their boards, we are starting here.

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 1,551Member Member Posts: 1,551Member Member
    Not seeing anyone on WW either, so maybe the weekend is so crazy.... Monday may be different. My dr wants me to get my BP checked at drug stores, so off I go - BP was insanely high, helps that I stopped breathing halfway through it..... I have a BP machine at home and had a really nice nap today and decided to try BP machine, after all I cannot be any more relaxed and #s were okay. Just had fried rice with extra veg. Tracking here and WW to see which I like better. Tea Kettle is on to make the only mug of tea I have had all day. Wishing all a great evening. :)
  • LanaCabana537LanaCabana537 Posts: 927Member Member Posts: 927Member Member
    Time to say goodnight everyone~~

For anyone interested, the General Daily Thread board or GDT has made quite a wonderful home for refugees from the WW boards at GDT ExPats on Pro Boards, if anyone (Serials, visitors, & lurkers) would like to have a variety of places to go.

http://us-gdt-ex-pats.freeforums.net

Sweet dreams~~

Lana, who ate too much chocolate today. It's gone now.
    Sara
    I hope you can get a photo of Tillie soon. I miss her cute little face!
    Lana
  • ASalnerASalner Posts: 484Member Member Posts: 484Member Member
    I found our group and bookmarked it. Will have to add a photo soon! (Mimzy)
  • Tilliesmommy1Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 1,551Member Member Posts: 1,551Member Member
    Mimzy - welcome!! Hope your weekend is going beautifully.

I have pictures with just file # on them I have no clue which is which, at least this is Tillie.
    Arnie - welcome and this is not a closed group so no party crashing. We like to keep each other stay on the road. Please stop by and post.

I have downloaded Tillie pictures, and one really "icky" one with me in it, and I cant figure out how to delete it, so only pictures of dog/yarn projects from now on.
    Good Sunday Morning, Waiting for paper. Last paper delivery guy made so much noise I always knew when it was here. This one was quiet and now the paper last couple of days has been very late, so I may be getting another delivery person. Dog did not wake me for paper and I got to sleep in almost an hour which I will gladly take. She is up, medicated and fed. Have the window open and fan to try and air out place. Groceries/ house work typical Sunday. Has to be done. Will stop by later. Wishing all a great Sunday.

Welcome Arnie!
    Hello Sara -
    Waves to anyone who swings by later.

Let's think of a Question of the Day for tomorrow, OK? Something to keep us on our respective weight loss programs.

BBL

Lana
    I have had some many changes in my life lately (some of them truly petty but they add up) that I really just want to run to food, which as we all know is not always the answer. SO...... because you asked Lana here is a week question - you did ask, right??

QOTD: What will you do this week to keep focused?

AOTD: I am not in the mood to jump over the moon, so I will focus on drinking more water and less tea/coffee.

Found a blend of frozen veg called "fiesta blend" which has 2 kinds of beans(white and pinto),green beans, broccoli and bell pepper and I thought what a nice side cold salad....
    Was also thinking on dog walk that maybe we can have a month long thread and then name it "name of thread1" or "name of thread-month" and then update each month....???
  • hthr1969hthr1969 Posts: 32Member Member Posts: 32Member Member
    Why is WW deleting their boards?!
    They are not "deleting" their message boards, they are replacing them with an "instagram" kind of system that does not promote interaction in the same way.
  • arniedog74arniedog74 Posts: 1,134Member Member Posts: 1,134Member Member
    Welcome Arnie!
    Hello Sara -
    Waves to anyone who swings by later.

Let's think of a Question of the Day for tomorrow, OK? Something to keep us on our respective weight loss programs.

BBL

Lana

Thank you for the welcome @LanaCabana537
    Yay!! I finally found one of my favorite Tillie pictures. B)
    Sara
    I like the question of the week. It's good to have it for a week.

AOTW: (have to think) I will be transitioning from nice house in North Carolina w some stress of shutting down house/flying on Wednesday, then back to stinky NYC and one day of work on Friday.
    AOTW: No alcohol and don't buy trouble food. Eat healthy. I am not going to count points or calories this week--too much to ask of myself. Not with DH around, grumbly.

I like that photo of Tillie!

Lana
  • arniedog74arniedog74 Posts: 1,134Member Member Posts: 1,134Member Member
    AOTW: Hmmmm.... Not sure how much I am ready to devote.... But, (maybe) cut down on sweets... Not ready to give up soda quite yet
    Good evening, first of two medical tests came back negative which is a relief for me as I have not been to a doctor is a while.....how to celebrate?
    Good evening, first of two medical tests came back negative which is a relief for me as I have not been to a doctor is a while.....how to celebrate?

Sara!

That's great news. How did you find out on a Sunday? Online medical link-in to Dr. office or lab? Well, regardless......super.
    I was thinking of you early this morning. I get almost daily emails from Michael's and A. C. Moore art and craft supply stores. Do you have them out there in Sacaramento? Anyway, for some reason this morning I actually LOOKED at the ads, and they had some interesting stuff on promotion. So somehow I thought of you---maybe take yourself to one of these stores the next time it's time for a Sara-reward. They were showing pretty colored glass jars and all sorts of things to do and make or play with. Coloring books, crafts. If you were to wander through a store like that, maybe something would catch your eye.

Lana