What did you dream about last night?

Options
loveliveswithin
loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
I'm a dreamer. Always have been. What did you dream about last night?

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Never remember. I don't think I sleep long enough.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I only remember the dream I had for a brief 10 minutes after hitting my snooze button for the 3rd time this morning.

My dream was of me watering my indoor plants, only to see the pot was over flowing with water. I look up and see water was leaking from the 2nd floor. I go upstairs and a shower I never had before was leaking. My alarm woke me after that.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Same here..
  • Rob_in_MI
    Rob_in_MI Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    My ex wife for some odd reason
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Rob_in_MI wrote: »

dream or nightmare?
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Rob_in_MI wrote: »

What a nightmare THAT would be!! LOL! Thank god She Who Must Not Be Named never shows up in my dreams!

Last night I dreamt that Trump was a valet in a parking lot, fetching my car for me and two girls...I know there was more, but I don't remember! Oddly, I was up going to the bathroom and remembered exactly what the rest of that dream was, but after sleeping another hour or so, I lost it mostly.
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Insightful, Trump (an official or judgement authority) as a figure that drives your purpose for getting from place to place. One question, what's your purpose?
    Bathroom represents getting rid of waste, choosing between the two girls in your car? Perhaps a choice ahead?
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Choosing between two girls in your car? Care to elaborate?
  • vikinglander
    Options
    Insightful, Trump (an official or judgement authority) as a figure that drives your purpose for getting from place to place. One question, what's your purpose?
    Bathroom represents getting rid of waste, choosing between the two girls in your car? Perhaps a choice ahead?
    tjkita wrote: »
    Choosing between two girls in your car? Care to elaborate?

Whoa, WHOA!! Let's not read too much into this! First of all, I didn't dream I went to the bathroom...I actually went to the bathroom. My purpose was to sleep. Trump showing up in my dream is just another nightmare.

As far as the two girls in my car? I've always had large appetites...I hope at least one of them remembered to bring sangwiches...
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I was a part of some weird crew and got into an argument with the leader and we had a sword fight. I don't really remember who won
  • vikinglander
    Options
    Sex. Sex.... and more sexxx.... dry spells suck.

A frequent theme for me as well, but I always wake up at exactly the wrong moment!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Sex. Sex.... and more sexxx.... dry spells suck.

My dry spell has gone on for so long, I quit dreaming about sex. That's pretty *kitten* bad.

edited for corrective spelling.