What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    @loveliveswithin Interpret this one ^^

Ah the unicorn... The beloved unicorn isn't so rare anymore is it? Leave it to human kind to mass produced a rarity so it becomes common.

Do you see yourself as the armadillo?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @loveliveswithin Interpret this one ^^

Ah the unicorn... The beloved unicorn isn't so rare anymore is it? Leave it to human kind to mass produced a rarity so it becomes common.

Do you see yourself as the armadillo?

Yes, flattened on the side the road.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @MeeseeksAndDestroy did you dream about becoming a real boy?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    And on that note, I'm off for a run.

Post your dreams below.
    Catch you later.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Do you have a Technicolor dream coat?
  • 92Irene92
    92Irene92 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I had one of the strangest dreams last night :D
    I had to go on a sort of quest, with a group of people to do something (can't remember what). And I had a little tortoise carved in stone and had to do a ritual to give the tortoise powers and let the world know that I really wanted to complete the quest...
    I have no idea how my brain came up with this while I was sleeping... Dreams will be dreams, I guess xD
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I was back in college and skipping class while not giving AF.

It was beautiful.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Do you have a Technicolor dream coat?

You have said it.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    92Irene92 wrote: »
    I had to go on a sort of quest, with a group of people to do something (can't remember what). And I had a little tortoise carved in stone and had to do a ritual to give the tortoise powers and let the world know that I really wanted to complete the quest...
    I have no idea how my brain came up with this while I was sleeping... Dreams will be dreams, I guess xD

Stone represents commands, statues and laws. I suppose the question you need to ask yourself is, in whom do you need at ask permission to complete your "mission" or journey? Rituals are something your bound by. In whom are you trying to convince in life that you will obtain your desired income?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    What does it mean if I'm not wearing pants?
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I had a dream 30mins ago. I was at work, not working then got caught be security for skiving work and was told I was gonna be sacked. More to the dream, but that was it. Last night I ate a lot, pizza, fries hence the weird dream. :neutral:
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    92Irene92 wrote: »

Stone represents commands, statues and laws. I suppose the question you need to ask yourself is, in whom do you need at ask permission to complete your "mission" or journey? Rituals are something your bound by. In whom are you trying to convince in life that you will obtain your desired income?

*Not income, outcome :)
  • gmstevens37
    gmstevens37 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh I had the worse nightmare. I dreamt that I was going to babysit my daughters friends baby, and instead of bringing her to me she just opened the door and put her in and left. The baby was butt naked and she had a rash on her wrists and ankles that was cutting off her circulation. I needed to take her to the dr but couldn't remember the time of her appt, and then I was late and couldn't find her car seat. So I went running down the hall, where I was stopped by an old woman who said, "oh I must give my best friends daughter a hug and a kiss" then I said " who's your friend?" She said "Mildred" " not my mom" and ran off. Then I apologized for being rude but I was in a hurry. Then suddenly I was ankle deep in mud and could hardly walk. I came to the end and there were children tied up being held captive and they saw me and signaled to not come in. He's right there.. so I turned around, to go back knowing I needed to be the police to save these kids. Then I woke up.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Oh my gosh I had the worse nightmare. I dreamt that I was going to babysit my daughters friends baby, and instead of bringing her to me she just opened the door and put her in and left. The baby was butt naked and she had a rash on her wrists and ankles that was cutting off her circulation. I needed to take her to the dr but couldn't remember the time of her appt, and then I was late and couldn't find her car seat. So I went running down the hall, where I was stopped by an old woman who said, "oh I must give my best friends daughter a hug and a kiss" then I said " who's your friend?" She said "Mildred" " not my mom" and ran off. Then I apologized for being rude but I was in a hurry. Then suddenly I was ankle deep in mud and could hardly walk. I came to the end and there were children tied up being held captive and they saw me and signaled to not come in. He's right there.. so I turned around, to go back knowing I needed to be the police to save these kids. Then I woke up.

Wow! That's a hum dinger!
    Seems like there is a personal need inside you to help. Ever hear of the phrase, "the hurrier I go, the behinder I get"?
    The way your trying to attain the outcome your hoping to make in life, job or family may not be the best outcome for all involved.

The child in this case, not your own but your responsibility, represents something held deep inside... a spiritual truth or something that is believed and is held deep with in your soul.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

@Motorsheen, I don't know about you , but this is pretty much my normal state when I'm home, never mind dreaming...

• PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I saw a friend from mfp in my dream. I stole her status update and didn't like her comments so she started stalking me and badmouthing me. It felt so real. It was like reliving high school in my dream. *kitten* traumatic :s
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I was on an island type place with family. A tsunami came and covered the land but we were safe. We recovered what we could salvage. Then another tsunami wave came. Again, we were ok but it knocked out all power.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,132 Member
    Options
    I dream of flooding and tsunami type events often
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I dream of flooding and tsunami type events often

Are you ever hurt in them? Or just a witness to them?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

@Motorsheen, I don't know about you , but this is pretty much my normal state when I'm home, never mind dreaming...

Only at home?

Step up that game.

..... just make sure that you can run faster than the police.