• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I dream of kittens
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    One must sleep in order to dream. I got no sleep last night.

I'll tell you why....

I went to bed exhausted after a long day at about 10:00 p.m. last night. A couple of hours into what was an amazing sleep, my fiance sits up in bed and starts to run his fingers through his pony tail frantically. I sit and ask him what's wrong. No sooner do the word come out of my mouth I feel something smack me right on my chest. I look down and there in the dark was a BIG GIANT JUICY ROACH!!!!

I flung it off of me and started scream for him to get out of the bed. I searched and searched and could not find that motherfusser ANYWHERE!

Needless to say, I was up all night on cucuracha watch.

Side Note: My house is very clean and we are not slobs. I live in New Orleans, enough said.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I dream of kittens

with the light-brown hair?? Wait...actual kittens? Or *kitten*s?
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Insightful, Trump (an official or judgement authority) as a figure that drives your purpose for getting from place to place. One question, what's your purpose?
    Bathroom represents getting rid of waste, choosing between the two girls in your car? Perhaps a choice ahead?
    tjkita wrote: »
    Choosing between two girls in your car? Care to elaborate?

Whoa, WHOA!! Let's not read too much into this! First of all, I didn't dream I went to the bathroom...I actually went to the bathroom. My purpose was to sleep. Trump showing up in my dream is just another nightmare.

As far as the two girls in my car? I've always had large appetites...I hope at least one of them remembered to bring sangwiches...

So funny!!! What kind of sandwich? Meaty? Kidding.

Oh...the meatier, the better, and plenty of...condiments.

I didn't realize you (@lovelieswithin) were going to analyze our dreams. That's fun, I think.
    It involved a castle, Hugo Weaving, and trying to save people from a dragon that seemed to possess the powers of Martian Manhunter. And then something about laundry, but it's already fading away....

now i want a movie based on that premise.

If I could write down my dreams as soon as I woke up I'd have a career in Hollywood...

I've actually completed program algorithms in dreams.

Don't sell it short!

I used to compose music in my sleep. I've always wondered if I could have captured it and listened later if it would have actually sounded as good as it did in the dream :tongue:

Last fall I was on Chantix to quit smoking, and I remembered my dreams really vividly. It didn't change the content or nature of my dreams as far as I could tell, but I recalled them in great detail on waking.

Dream analyzing? I say, why not? Would you rather not know? What would be the purpose of dreaming if not to share and or understand?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I dream of kittens

with the light-brown hair?? Wait...actual kittens? Or *kitten*s?

* !
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I have this recurring dream where everyone I know or come into contact with is trying to eat me. Any dream experts want to tell me what that means?

Well..... you do have 69 in your screen name
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I have this recurring dream where everyone I know or come into contact with is trying to eat me. Any dream experts want to tell me what that means?

Your stretching yourself too thin... Everyone wants a piece of your time. Do you say yes to obligations more often than no? Do you have time to just do you?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I rarely dream any more. I dont sleep for more than 3-ish hours a night.

I used to have lucid dreams quite frequently, they were great. Good or bad, I knew I was dreaming and was in control.

The night before last I dreamed about mfp, it was a disturbing one. Someone (I don't know who) in the forums was being super creepy and kept posting my personal information, that I have no idea how they got. It left me with a creepy feeling.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I dreamed I was in NYC drinking one of those crazy looking Unicorn Frap thingies then tossed it in the trash to go find Big Gay Ice Cream.

I was watching Food Network before bed.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Lol! The unicorn! For being rare they sure don't seem to be anymore.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I day dream about being retired and travel the world playing tennis in exotic places.
    Sooooooon....
  • hunnah0922
    hunnah0922 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I dreamt I lost my teeth... thank god it was only a dream. I woke up sweating... lol
  • ryry77
    ryry77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Okok i was running thru school in ma tighty whites,
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    hunnah0922 wrote: »
    I dreamt I lost my teeth... thank god it was only a dream. I woke up sweating... lol

Teeth represent money.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    ryry77 wrote: »
    Okok i was running thru school in ma tighty whites,

Lol. Well Beefcake, your dream sounds alot like most people's. Your inability to express yourself to another.
    You fear exposing yourself?
  • jaycarval6221
    jaycarval6221 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I dreamt that I smashed my iPhone. Then I woke up went running dropped mh Iphone and smashed it so ....... great.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Armadillos drinking Unicorn coffee from Starbucks
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @loveliveswithin Interpret this one ^^
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I dreamt that I smashed my iPhone. Then I woke up went running dropped mh Iphone and smashed it so ....... great.

I'd say that one means you'd better buy a new phone. :)