What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    A stranger was trying to crawl into bed with me. I shoved them out and told them to find their own bed.

The bed represents a place of rest, where do you find rest? Who would try and snatch that from you?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I am having surgery next week and last night I dreamed that the anesthetic didn't put me fully under. I was aware of what was happening, it wasn't bad tho. It was not painful. I kept wondering if the doctors knew that I was still conscious and if was on purpose or not.
    The surgery wasn't helpful, they couldn't do what they were trying to do, so they had to come up with a different treatment option for me.

Not to worry, you'll be fine.
    After they put you under, come back and tell us what you dreaming about. :)
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I've seen those waters. :)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    A stranger was trying to crawl into bed with me. I shoved them out and told them to find their own bed.

The bed represents a place of rest, where do you find rest? Who would try and snatch that from you?

My soon to be ex husband.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I am having surgery next week and last night I dreamed that the anesthetic didn't put me fully under. I was aware of what was happening, it wasn't bad tho. It was not painful. I kept wondering if the doctors knew that I was still conscious and if was on purpose or not.
    The surgery wasn't helpful, they couldn't do what they were trying to do, so they had to come up with a different treatment option for me.

Best of luck with your surgery!

Thank-you!

Not to worry, you'll be fine.
    After they put you under, come back and tell us what you dreaming about. :)

Thank-you!
    I hope I do remember...it would be interesting to note the effects of the drugs.
    I will share if I remember
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I ran alongside a train and then jumped. When I jumped, it was as if I was skydiving without a parachute, I was way up in the sky. Another human like person came along beside and touched me and then it was as if I was flying. Although I should have been scared to free fall in mid air, I wasn't. I knew I would be caught.
  • Timbur_Wolf
    Timbur_Wolf Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    I was a hit man, I iced a couple on the beach, then went off to disguise myself as a school bus driver. Then later I met with Samuel Jackson at a bar...don't remember what we talked about, he just yelled a lot.

Very, very, weird dream.

Remind me not to piss you off.

Meh, I don't get pissed easily...unless I'm hungry lol.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    That I took my tortoise to work with me. His tail fell off at some point then I lost him. My dreams are usually weird like that.
  • Vikka_V
    edited April 2017
    Options
    So strange, because I usually don't remember my dreams (I think 'cause I don't sleep) but I remembered my dreams 2 nights in a row.

2 from last night, and super boring. Dream #1 - I dreamed about being stuck in a small area with some "mean girls" and #2 I dreamed that my new fancy tea cup cracked all over, but like safety glass, and didn't fall apart.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    What do you drink before you sleep? Good luck with surgery hopefully they don't amputate the wrong leg ;)
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Rottified wrote: »
    That I took my tortoise to work with me. His tail fell off at some point then I lost him. My dreams are usually weird like that.

The turtle represents you in this dream. Are you completely open at work or do you hide some parts behind a hard shell? As far as you losing the turtle, perhaps your ready to lose this part of yourself?

Everyone thinks their dreams are weird. Trust me, no weirder then real life.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    So strange, because I usually don't remember my dreams (I think 'cause I don't sleep) but I remembered my dreams 2 nights in a row.

2 from last night, and super boring. Dream #1 - I dreamed about being stuck in a small area with some "mean girls" and #2 I dreamed that my new fancy tea cup cracked all over, but like safety glass, and didn't fall apart.

Maybe you are remembering your dreams so you can share them here?

You stuck in a small area means being under the authority of someone, someone you don't respect? How you emerged from this position is what you should consider important.

Tea cup dream is interesting. What did you do when the tea cup was crackled? Scared, mad or didn't care?
    This dream has the same meaning as the first. Your emerging from something, becoming something new. But it's up to you what/who you become.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I dreamt last nite that I ate the world's largest marshmallow; when I woke up, my pillow was gone.

.... I'll be here all week.

• loveliveswithin
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I dreamt last nite that I ate the world's largest marshmallow; when I woke up, my pillow was gone.

Why do you do that deflecting business? You are intimidated?
  • Motorsheen
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Why do you do that deflecting business? You are intimidated?

Intimidated?

... by what??

Random, anonymous avatars on a chit-chat forum don't exactly strike me as intimidating.

Why ask that question?

It struck me as kinda weird.

You are weird?

• Vikka_V
    Options
    tsortsor wrote: »
    What do you drink before you sleep? Good luck with surgery hopefully they don't amputate the wrong leg ;)

Thanks tsortsor! Sinus surgery, just have to worry about the possibility of accidental pithing, lol (kinda) , and anesthesia of course.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    tsortsor wrote: »

Thanks tsortsor! Sinus surgery, just have to worry about the possibility of accidental pithing, lol (kinda) , and anesthesia of course.

you should have yourself videotaped, post-op

• Motorsheen
    Options
    "I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering."

~ steven wright
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    So I went to the Doctor's yesterday. He said, "What appears to be the problem?" I said, "I keep having this dream, night after night, beautiful girls rushing towards me and I keep pushing them away." He said, "How can I help?" I said: "break my arms."
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Maybe you are remembering your dreams so you can share them here?

You stuck in a small area means being under the authority of someone, someone you don't respect? How you emerged from this position is what you should consider important.

I was ok with the situation, I understood that the "mean girls" may just be shy or reserved like me and was not overly uncomfortable in the situation, I did not get out of it tho, that I recall.

Tea cup dream is interesting. What did you do when the tea cup was crackled? Scared, mad or didn't care?
    This dream has the same meaning as the first. Your emerging from something, becoming something new. But it's up to you what/who you become.

I was disappointed and surprised when the cup cracked, I went looking for the receipt, which I knew where it was, and was planning to return it

Thank-you for your response...it is quite interesting to me!