Every kind of girl
    There was long ones, tall ones, short ones, brown ones
    Black ones, round ones, big ones, crazy ones
    Out of the middle came a lady
    She whispered in my ear
    Something crazy
    She said

Spill the wine, take that pearl

Oh my goodness! That is such a cool dream!!! I know exactly the meaning. Do you?

if he doesn't, Eric Burdon might....
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I once had a dream while sleeping in a twin sized bed; I dreamt that I had a brother.

Why are you testing me?
    Your actions are proof enough. You yourself confirmed my dream true that I shared with everyone yesterday. I could see you coming from a million miles away.

What do you really seek? Why do you lack?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    To the little darling that messaged me,

It is like snowflakes falling all over your skin but isn't cold, like every hair on your body being raised up, like sunshine on a cold day, like the electricity in the air before lightning strikes.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    @loveliveswithin, I was waiting for your analysis of my dream, to see if I was correct in my own evaluation...don't leave me hangin'!
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I was on a road trip in a van with my GF and a young Brazilian blonde, and my ex-wife appeared outside the driver's window and was asking me if I could give her money so she could lend her Colombian girlfriend $186,000 dollars to keep her husband from selling her red parrot.

This means I want to travel, I want to have a threesome, and my ex-wife is a lunatic and I hate her. The red parrot represents the sovereignty and independence of oppressed peoples everywhere, and Froot Loops.

Dreams are very rarely literal in meaning. You may dream you see Jesus in the clouds coming to catch you away but that is not at all the meaning.
    It is so with your dream also.
    The fact that your still on a journey with "ex girl" means that even though you claim you have emotionally divorced her, you still deep down inside have residual feelings. Until you can replace that utter reproach for thankfulness, you may be feeling the need to bail her out with whatever means necessary to "buy her red bird" in order to move on with "Brazilian girlfriend".

Hope this helps.
  • vikinglander
    Options
    I was on a road trip in a van with my GF and a young Brazilian blonde, and my ex-wife appeared outside the driver's window and was asking me if I could give her money so she could lend her Colombian girlfriend $186,000 dollars to keep her husband from selling her red parrot.

This means I want to travel, I want to have a threesome, and my ex-wife is a lunatic and I hate her. The red parrot represents the sovereignty and independence of oppressed peoples everywhere, and Froot Loops.

Dreams are very rarely literal in meaning. You may dream you see Jesus in the clouds coming to catch you away but that is not at all the meaning.
    The fact that your still on a journey with "ex girl" means that even though you claim you have emotionally divorced her, you still deep down inside have residual feelings. Until you can replace that utter reproach for thankfulness, you may be feeling the need to bail her out with whatever means necessary to "buy her red bird" in order to move on with "Brazilian girlfriend".

Hope this helps.

You're not reading carefully enough. But thanks...
  • d8nni
    d8nni Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    d8nni wrote: »
    In my dream last night my husband grabbed a clod of dirt and shoved it in my mouth. I'm still a little mad about it, even though he wouldn't do something like that, I'm pretty sure...

Dirt represents humans.
    Is anyone close to you trying to force an idea or something on you?

I'm a progressive in the US. Yes.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I once had a dream while sleeping in a twin sized bed; I dreamt that I had a brother.

Why are you testing me?
    Your actions are proof enough. You yourself confirmed my dream true that I shared with everyone yesterday. I could see you coming from a million miles away.

"Why do I lack?"

That's pretty funny and infers that I'm lacking.

Let me ask you: Why is there no value in your opinion?

To paraphrase John Riggins in speaking to Sandra Day O'Connor:

“Come on baby, loosen up. You’re too tight,”
  • Motorsheen
    edited April 2017
    Options

Hope this helps.

Okay, that's funny.

... and accurate.
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I don't remember the dream, but Joe Pesci was in it.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I dreamed that my husband told me he got a new job and we were moving to the Florida Keys after a two week vacation. We were in fancy dress and there was a party going on. And as all my dreams tend to be, set in the house I grew up in in Maryland.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

Hope this helps.

Are you sure? I saw the girlfriend as the Brazilian. They are one, even though you think they are separate.

Good luck to you.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

Why are you testing me?

"Why do I lack?"

Truth is valued by thoes who perceive it's worth.

You are no John Riggins and I am no judge. You can quote me on that.
  • vikinglander
    Options

Why are you testing me?

"Why do I lack?"

Truth is valued by thoes who perceive it's worth.

You are no John Riggins and I am no judge. You can quote me on that.

OP, you might be on the hook for a dozen red roses, though...
  • vikinglander
    edited April 2017
    Options

Hope this helps.

Are you sure? I saw the girlfriend as the Brazilian. They are one, even though you think they are separate.

Good luck to you.

There is nothing Brazilian about my girlfriend...

Wait...except maybe her wax.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Hope this helps.

Good luck to you.

There is nothing Brazilian about my girlfriend...

Wait...except maybe her wax.

Oh my....
  • M1ssdanni
    M1ssdanni Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I keep dreaming I'm pregnant then have a little girl..as someone who doesn't want kids this freaks me out and I'm so glad when I wake!
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I dreamed a sinkhole swallowed part of my house. The next day a crew came , filled in the hole, and began repairing my house. Insurance paid for everything.

• Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Here goes...

I dreamed that I was on my way to an exam, waiting for a boat ride for some reason, then i noticed smoke in the distance, it was really hot in the dream, then i saw more smoke, like there was fires burning in all directions, even out to sea.

Then some of the smoke started to form into rounded cube shapes, like it was some low graphics game or some art style.

Then my brother grabbed me, gave me a rakehoe and told me to start clearing a line so the fire couldnt cross.

Then i believe I woke up.

Hows that for a dream, try interpreting that one.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    First half of the dream was some kind of zombie apocalypse and involved lots of running and shooting. Then somehow the dream transitioned to me having a bit of a foreplay with someone I know away from MFP. All in all I rate this dream a 7.5/10