What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @MeeseeksAndDestroy

I had a dream last night that we were in space racing. I had warp core technology , you had hyperspeed generator technology.

I blew you away.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,132 Member
    Options
    I dream of flooding and tsunami type events often

Are you ever hurt in them? Or just a witness to them?

Nope, never hurt. The closest that's occurred is one dream I was walking on the beach. There was a huge cement wall that was acting as a water break for a hotel along the beach. When the tsunami hit I was in between that brick wall and the wave. But for some unknown crazy dream effect there was a safety device installed where thick plastic sheeting dropped from an unknown height and acted as a buffer between the water and me. The force from the wave knocked me against the wall. But the sheeting itself caught the water.

Weird I know.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @MeeseeksAndDestroy

I had a dream last night that we were in space racing. I had warp core technology , you had hyperspeed generator technology.

I blew you away.

What was dream-me thinking?!

Don't know. It was in German.
  • Timbur_Wolf
    Timbur_Wolf Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I was a hit man, I iced a couple on the beach, then went off to disguise myself as a school bus driver. Then later I met with Samuel Jackson at a bar...don't remember what we talked about, he just yelled a lot.

Very, very, weird dream.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    I was a hit man, I iced a couple on the beach, then went off to disguise myself as a school bus driver. Then later I met with Samuel Jackson at a bar...don't remember what we talked about, he just yelled a lot.

Very, very, weird dream.

He always yells. Even when telling us about Capital One.
  • Timbur_Wolf
    Timbur_Wolf Posts: 116 Member
    Options

Very, very, weird dream.

He always yells. Even when telling us about Capital One.

Lol! Yes, very true haha.
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options

Nope, never hurt. The closest that's occurred is one dream I was walking on the beach. There was a huge cement wall that was acting as a water break for a hotel along the beach. When the tsunami hit I was in between that brick wall and the wave. But for some unknown crazy dream effect there was a safety device installed where thick plastic sheeting dropped from an unknown height and acted as a buffer between the water and me. The force from the wave knocked me against the wall. But the sheeting itself caught the water.

Weird I know.

No, not weird.
    You are a believer.

There are any of us having the same type of dreams.

You already know the meaning?
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    I dreamt that I was holding an assembly and all my teeth fell out. I called all the dentists in my area and they all said they couldn't do anything for me. I woke up and checked that I still had my teeth. Then when I fell back to sleep I dreamt that the sun was moving towards earth and we were burning up. No more eating right before bed!

Make sure your well rooted in what you believe. Tooth: Truth (your spiritual treasure or what you believe to be true)
    The sun dream means the same.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Weird I know.

No, not weird.
    You are a believer.

No ma'am.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    hunnah0922 wrote: »
    I dreamt I lost my teeth... thank god it was only a dream. I woke up sweating... lol

Teeth represent money.

Oh, so you know our kids' orthodontist?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Weird I know.

No, not weird.
    You are a believer.

Shower Curtains are a real lifesaver?
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I was in my local garage queuing behind the many shoppers. But then canon in D came on the radio, so i locked the door and twirled, whirled, pivoted and pirouetted my way around the shop slicing people with my razor. I then paid for my milk and left.
  • scottyp65
    scottyp65 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    ummm lots of things, some of which I can't repeat on an open forum, heck not even to myself.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    A stranger was trying to crawl into bed with me. I shoved them out and told them to find their own bed.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    A stranger was trying to crawl into bed with me. I shoved them out and told them to find their own bed.

Are you sure that was a dream? Sounds plausible, in some neighborhoods...
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I am having surgery next week and last night I dreamed that the anesthetic didn't put me fully under. I was aware of what was happening, it wasn't bad tho. It was not painful. I kept wondering if the doctors knew that I was still conscious and if was on purpose or not.
    The surgery wasn't helpful, they couldn't do what they were trying to do, so they had to come up with a different treatment option for me.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I am having surgery next week and last night I dreamed that the anesthetic didn't put me fully under. I was aware of what was happening, it wasn't bad tho. It was not painful. I kept wondering if the doctors knew that I was still conscious and if was on purpose or not.
    The surgery wasn't helpful, they couldn't do what they were trying to do, so they had to come up with a different treatment option for me.

Best of luck with your surgery!