Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    tsortsor wrote: »
    What do you drink before you sleep? Good luck with surgery hopefully they don't amputate the wrong leg ;)

Thanks tsortsor! Sinus surgery, just have to worry about the possibility of accidental pithing, lol (kinda) , and anesthesia of course.

you should have yourself videotaped, post-op

lol, I still want to record it (thank-you for the suggestion!)...why not, I am interested in seeing the procedure (and what do they have to hide, right?).

I am thinking of hiding my computer and cell phone...I can't even imagine my candor...under the influence of drugs...I am truly frightened.

Seriously, last time I had a general anesthetic was for my wisdom teeth and I don't remember about 24-36 hours at all afterwards.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I once had a dream while sleeping in a twin sized bed; I dreamt that I had a brother.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Rottified wrote: »
    That I took my tortoise to work with me. His tail fell off at some point then I lost him. My dreams are usually weird like that.

The turtle represents you in this dream. Are you completely open at work or do you hide some parts behind a hard shell? As far as you losing the turtle, perhaps your ready to lose this part of yourself?

Everyone thinks their dreams are weird. Trust me, no weirder then real life.

Hmm I figured it was just my tortoise Joe.
    At work I'm really open. Though one of my friends, while visiting the other day, did comment about me having a hard shell that he needs to crack open to find my softer side.
    The only thing I think it could be is I'm making a big change later this year. Big job change, big move that will put me away from family. Knowing only one person.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    tsortsor wrote: »
    What do you drink before you sleep? Good luck with surgery hopefully they don't amputate the wrong leg ;)

Thanks tsortsor! Sinus surgery, just have to worry about the possibility of accidental pithing, lol (kinda) , and anesthesia of course.

you should have yourself videotaped, post-op

lol, I still want to record it (thank-you for the suggestion!)...why not, I am interested in seeing the procedure (and what do they have to hide, right?).

I am thinking of hiding my computer and cell phone...I can't even imagine my candor...under the influence of drugs...I am truly frightened.

Seriously, last time I had a general anesthetic was for my wisdom teeth and I don't remember about 24-36 hours at all afterwards.

So our kid had his wisdom teeth removed, the first thing he said when coming out of anesthesia was:

"nobody filmed me, right?"

I suppose he didn't want to become an internet sensation.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I once had a dream that Jesus invited me to go swimming with him.

.... just laying on the lake wasn't exactly my idea of swimming.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I once was sleepwalking, and dreamt about beams of light, and I would hear things that sounded an awful lot like car horns.
  • d8nni
    d8nni Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    In my dream last night my husband grabbed a clod of dirt and shoved it in my mouth. I'm still a little mad about it, even though he wouldn't do something like that, I'm pretty sure...
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    d8nni wrote: »
    In my dream last night my husband grabbed a clod of dirt and shoved it in my mouth. I'm still a little mad about it, even though he wouldn't do something like that, I'm pretty sure...

were you angry with him upon waking up?

hopefully, you took your anger out on him first thing in the morning; he never would have expected it and certainly would have deserved it.
  • d8nni
    d8nni Posts: 49 Member
    Options

were you angry with him upon waking up?

hopefully, you took your anger out on him first thing in the morning; he never would have expected it and certainly would have deserved it.

Oh yeah, we rumbled right then and there. It got crazy man.
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Dreams? Is that like not a nightmare?
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I was on a road trip in a van with my GF and a young Brazilian blonde, and my ex-wife appeared outside the driver's window and was asking me if I could give her money so she could lend her Colombian girlfriend $186,000 dollars to keep her husband from selling her red parrot.

This means I want to travel, I want to have a threesome, and my ex-wife is a lunatic and I hate her. The red parrot represents the sovereignty and independence of oppressed peoples everywhere, and Froot Loops.
  • mechell007
    mechell007 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    The last dream I remember was about a week ago. It was literally just me putting together a cute outfit. How lame... And infuriating when I awoke to realize it was only a dream and I don't own the dress! Ugh!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I dreamed I was in a Hollywood movie
    And that I was the star of the movie
    This really blew my mind
    The fact that me, an overfed long-haired leaping gnome
    Should be the star of a Hollywood movie, hm
    But there I was, mm
    I was taken to a place
    The hall of the mountain kings
    I stood high upon a mountain top
    Naked to the world
    In front of
    Every kind of girl
    There was long ones, tall ones, short ones, brown ones
    Black ones, round ones, big ones, crazy ones
    Out of the middle came a lady
    She whispered in my ear
    Something crazy
    She said

Spill the wine, take that pearl
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    mechell007 wrote: »
    The last dream I remember was about a week ago. It was literally just me putting together a cute outfit. How lame... And infuriating when I awoke to realize it was only a dream and I don't own the dress! Ugh!

This one is about reworking your train of thought. Your putting the pieces together for a workable outcome for your use.

I once had a dream about sewing a dress from the inside out. I knew instantly upon wake, I was going to learn something backwards from the inside out or entirely.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I dreamed I was in a Hollywood movie
    And that I was the star of the movie
    This really blew my mind
    The fact that me, an overfed long-haired leaping gnome
    Should be the star of a Hollywood movie, hm
    But there I was, mm
    I was taken to a place
    The hall of the mountain kings
    I stood high upon a mountain top
    Naked to the world
    In front of
    Every kind of girl
    There was long ones, tall ones, short ones, brown ones
    Black ones, round ones, big ones, crazy ones
    Out of the middle came a lady
    She whispered in my ear
    Something crazy
    She said

Spill the wine, take that pearl

Oh my goodness! That is such a cool dream!!! I know exactly the meaning. Do you?
  • loveliveswithin
    edited April 2017
    Options
    There was this weird snake type thing. But it was big a few feet, jet black and had centipede like legs. It was oozing a tar like substance and for what ever reason it was crawling all over my son while he slept fetal position in the corner of his room. It was terrifying.

This one isn't about your son. What you believe in (or deem as truth) is under "inspection" by a force you view as opposition.

The snake represents a tongue or a speech.
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Nothing I can remember, I hate those.
  • mechell007
    mechell007 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    mechell007 wrote: »

This one is about reworking your train of thought. Your putting the pieces together for a workable outcome for your use.

I once had a dream about sewing a dress from the inside out. I knew instantly upon wake, I was going to learn something backwards from the inside out or entirely.

I find this highly fascinating!
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

Dirt represents humans.
    Is anyone close to you trying to force an idea or something on you?