What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• Misfitryan
    Misfitryan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    In! I try to practice lucid dreaming...and when it works, it's awesome! Flying around. You can't beat it with a stick.

No luck last night, though. I went to bed sort of late.

It only works for me maybe 4-5 times a year but it's an amazing altered state that I highly recommend you attain one day.

I'd really like to get into this, never been able. I had sleep paralysis a few years ago and ever since I've been intrigued by alerted states of mind. Do explain the process? O:
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Last night I dreamt that I was hanging out with Ant and Dec. For those who don't know who they are, they're a British TV hosting duo, currently hosting the show "Britain's Got Talent". I pretended that I didn't know them, which was believable since I'm American and they're not on TV here (I watch UK TV via the magic of the internet). They were happy to be able to act like normal people for a change, instead of celebrities that are always expected to be "on". We were just at a restaurant or pub of some sort, and there was some sporting event on the TV, but those details are kind of fuzzy now.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    Here goes...

I dreamed that I was on my way to an exam, waiting for a boat ride for some reason, then i noticed smoke in the distance, it was really hot in the dream, then i saw more smoke, like there was fires burning in all directions, even out to sea.

Then some of the smoke started to form into rounded cube shapes, like it was some low graphics game or some art style.

Then my brother grabbed me, gave me a rakehoe and told me to start clearing a line so the fire couldnt cross.

Then i believe I woke up.

Hows that for a dream, try interpreting that one.

Well hello there.
    The exam (that your on the way to) represents judgement. Which completely goes in line with your dream of fire, smoke and (condemnation). While many are waiting a destruction to come upon the land, I see it as a refinement of sorts. Your brother giving you a tool by means of escaping or hindering the fire would not allow escape a fire of that magnitude.

Do you believe destruction is to come?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    Last night I dreamt that I was hanging out with Ant and Dec. For those who don't know who they are, they're a British TV hosting duo, currently hosting the show "Britain's Got Talent". I pretended that I didn't know them, which was believable since I'm American and they're not on TV here (I watch UK TV via the magic of the internet). They were happy to be able to act like normal people for a change, instead of celebrities that are always expected to be "on". We were just at a restaurant or pub of some sort, and there was some sporting event on the TV, but those details are kind of fuzzy now.

Your dream is less about the stars appearing for a social drink than about you ignoring your inner desire to be real with someone you view as celebrity. Do you open up to thoes who you seek a relationship with? Or as a means of protection just keep it inside?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    M1ssdanni wrote: »
    I keep dreaming I'm pregnant then have a little girl..as someone who doesn't want kids this freaks me out and I'm so glad when I wake!

Children represent something you hold very​ dearly deep inside. The truth of all truths.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I dreamed a sinkhole swallowed part of my house. The next day a crew came , filled in the hole, and began repairing my house. Insurance paid for everything.

The sinkhole represents the grave. The house that sinks into the earth is your dwelling place... what do you think upon most of the time? Does it bring you life (happiness and a renewed sense of self) or does it bring you unto death/ the grave (bound to rules and restrictions, darkness)?

Do you have many dreams about death? The grave? Are you spiritual at all? I wonder why you have so many dreams focused around death.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Last night I had a dream that I was choosen to represent some party for the the president. I was given athority to speak for the party but not allowed into the party agenda meetings because I represented it. Everytime I tried to get into the room I was told it was against the policys of the establishment and would disqualify me. At one point Ivanka had to sit outside the room with me so I wouldn't try and sneak in. I tried yet again and was told to stay out. This time I started to feel embarrassed and spoke with truth saying, I am smart enough to speak for your party but not smart enough to be invited in. And I left.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    In my dream I fell asleep and woke up years later just the find out what I wanted out of my life, somebody else took it from me. I woke up sad. The feeling hasn't left...
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    How I know I've been spending too much time on MFP... I dreamed about my MFP friends all working out together in one big gym. It was actually pretty awesome.
  • risberg96
    risberg96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    work. BORING!!!
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    Here goes...

I dreamed that I was on my way to an exam, waiting for a boat ride for some reason, then i noticed smoke in the distance, it was really hot in the dream, then i saw more smoke, like there was fires burning in all directions, even out to sea.

Then some of the smoke started to form into rounded cube shapes, like it was some low graphics game or some art style.

Then my brother grabbed me, gave me a rakehoe and told me to start clearing a line so the fire couldnt cross.

Then i believe I woke up.

Hows that for a dream, try interpreting that one.

Well hello there.
    The exam (that your on the way to) represents judgement. Which completely goes in line with your dream of fire, smoke and (condemnation). While many are waiting a destruction to come upon the land, I see it as a refinement of sorts. Your brother giving you a tool by means of escaping or hindering the fire would not allow escape a fire of that magnitude.

Do you believe destruction is to come?

Nice try but I think it was more literal.

I had an exam the following day, in a city where I would have to travel a long the coast to get to, I think that would be where the boat ride comes from.

Then the fire, my guess is that I am joining the rural fire service which my brother is a member so he is showing me the ropes.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Cookies
  • kittkat789
    kittkat789 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    All I can remember is I kept having dreams I was being chased
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I dreamt that I was walking alone on a train track in the middle of nowhere and it was getting dark.

That was it, no idea??? :anguished:
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I had a CT scan of my abdomen done yesterday. I had to hold my breath a few times while they moved me in and out of the machine taking pictures. I was dreaming last night I was in that damn CT scan again and woke up to myself holding my breath when the radiology tech in my dream was telling me too :smiley:
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Last night I had a dream that I was choosen to represent some party for the the president. I was given athority to speak for the party but not allowed into the party agenda meetings because I represented it. Everytime I tried to get into the room I was told it was against the policys of the establishment and would disqualify me. At one point Ivanka had to sit outside the room with me so I wouldn't try and sneak in. I tried yet again and was told to stay out. This time I started to feel embarrassed and spoke with truth saying, I am smart enough to speak for your party but not smart enough to be invited in. And I left.

Oh. No.
  • yayabeaks
    yayabeaks Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Well... you know the plastic egg that comes inside the kinder egg with the toy in it? Well I dreamed that massive Ines of those were coming from the sky!