What have you been learning lately?

Options

Replies

• loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    If faith is substance, then we bring to life what we believe when we speak it forth.
  • Leenizi129
    Leenizi129 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Working out 42 minutes daily is a motivator!!
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    To divide is to conquer. Therefore, let us not choose sides. What lies beyond good and evil, life and death is Truth. Peace comes from the truth within ones self. We are all one and are made of love and light.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    "Be healed!"
    If the kingdom is within, then by renewing my mind (in the way I see and think), I can be healed.
    Like a magic trick. Once I find out the "how", I can perform the trick myself. But if I continue in my original pattern of thought, I may never see the "how".
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    How do we know if the spirit/soul stays in the body while dreaming?

Um..Dar be no soul so...um nothing happens.

IMO. (<--so as not to upset the sensitives)
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Lately, I feel like I am going to a potluck fully equipped but no one else is contributing .

(Tap tap tap is this thing on?)

Perhaps a blog would be better?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Death comes when life is no more and Life comes when death is no more.
  • loveliveswithin
    edited May 2017
    Options
    (Perhaps I should have blogged this one... :# )
    I'm thinking there is some sort of correlation between lightning and like flash photography, x-ray of the soul?
    Thoughts on this one folks?

*I am aware lightning represents judgement
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    being single the past few years - i've learned a lot more about myself as an individual. That someone who was constantly tied to another human being? That seems like a lifetime ago. I have discovered things that i love, things that interest me, new music, new people, new friends, and slowly this "new" version of myself is becoming someone i actually love being. I'm learning to be happy in my own skin, to put down judgment, to forgive when i've been done wrong - it's hard but doable, and to appreciate the people i do have around me.

i'm also working on learning Japanese for the sole reason of watching Anime lol and to travel to Japan someday. I would love to see their island and learn more of the day to day life. I am currently reading about the Konmari method and will be putting that into practice as soon as I finish the book. I want to live a minimalist life and surround myself only with things I love.

that's it. lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Multimodal Learning and how to apply it to digital literacy.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    That family can be some of your worst enemies.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Everything I've lived is in preparation for this moment.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Multimodal lessons using PosterMyWall. Awesome tool I found last year or so for visual rhetoric and literacy supporting self-efficacy of students.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I'm learning how to say no.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Life is just a series of moments. Right now, I am present with you in this one.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Multimodal lessons using PosterMyWall. Awesome tool I found last year or so for visual rhetoric and literacy supporting self-efficacy of students.

More, more, and even more of this. Need to get some mastery of it to teach it and incorporate it.
  • ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Well I've been learning about plants lately (boring!) but I've also been re-learning how to love myself