The completely unofficial and unauthorized (often unspoken) rules of mfp chit chat

Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I'd like to ask the panel a question. What does it mean when your mfp rival says something nice in a passing thread about you?? Does that mean she really likes me or was it sarcastic??? HELP
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    If you can't sleep ...find your way to the late night early morning threads
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    When you play TMI Tuesday make sure you ALWAYS post your favorite sexual position even if it wasn't asked or you aren't playing the game right ... who am I kidding it's always the first question that comes through :D
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    If you send a message and don't get an immediate reply, make sure to send at minimum one every 17 minutes until you get that reply, then reply with your own message of just an emoticon.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I'd like to ask the panel a question. What does it mean when your mfp rival says something nice in a passing thread about you?? Does that mean she really likes me or was it sarcastic??? HELP

We have MFP Rivals? Didn't know. Who do I contact to identify mine?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    TheRoadDog wrote: »

It is just assumed that everyone is your rival.

Nobody likes me? I have a worse rating than Trump? I'm stopping at the Liquor Store on the way home.
  • NewlifeinNW
    edited November 2017
    Options

Damn you broh RoadDog!

*also...no homo and note the placement of broh to signify that. Thems the rules. ;););)
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »

Damn you broh RoadDog!

*also...no homo and note the placement of broh to signify that. Thems the rules.

This is adequate, however, the winkie emoji would also be appropriate to cushion the rage. Or flirt.

Done, thank you.