The completely unofficial and unauthorized (often unspoken) rules of mfp chit chat

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Send a note with friend request. Otherwise you are automatically considered a perv.

And if said note states "Tell me more about your fitness goals." Still automatically considered a perv.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    All messages will be automatically considered pervy.

Perviness goes down as attractiveness goes up

:D
  • 123liveoak
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    All messages will be automatically considered pervy.

Perviness goes down as attractiveness goes up

Also when one receives Pervy messages be sure to tell everyone (complain) about it multiple times a day so those who did not receive them know that they are not considered to be as desireable.

I cant...haha lmao....

Ok..ok...screenshot messages as proof and put them on blast...otherwise it didn't happen
  • TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    TEQWAR wrote: »
    If you're male, over 40 and married be sure to make sexual misconduct jokes to 20 something girls

As an over 40 single male, where do I stand on sexual misconduct jokes to 20 something girls?

It's a seniority thing and there's a bunch ahead of you. I think they've unionized themselves or something.

Unionized themselves? That's a bit extreme! Do they all sing falsetto now? Anyway, that's ok, I'm an anarchist so play by my own rules.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    When sending the first un-asked for genital photo, its best to only include a partial (think a surprise sticking out of the waistband, or perhaps one o the boys drooping from the leg-band. Gotta leave some mystery ya know.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    When sending the first un-asked for genital photo, its best to only include a partial (think a surprise sticking out of the waistband, or perhaps one o the boys drooping from the leg-band. Gotta leave some mystery ya know.

I'm not sure I follow. May require a demonstration
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Its just not the same if its asked for!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Its just not the same if its asked for!

Give me a break...still mastering my game
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Or.. if you are asking for feed back on your calf gains, be sure to get your booty and bewbs in the picture.
  • 123liveoak
    Options

Or.. if you are asking for feed back on your calf gains, be sure to get your booty and bewbs in the picture.

Ohhh good one...doing this
  • NewlifeinNW
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Every guy must put "no homo" behind any compliment to another male
    Also, add the "bro" to reinforce this. Also acceptable is "brah" or "bruh"
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    It's like everything else in this country. You can say the same thing to everyone else and it's no problem, but if 1 person gets offended, you get a timeout.
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »

'genital photo' :D:D so classy-posh.

These days you must be all inclusive so dick pic or *kitten* pic or balls pic or so on and so forth could have been deemed divisive and one of the dreaded ist-words.
  • TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Surely given the censorship here, *kitten* Photographic Image covers all eventualities... Unless, of course, it's an etching or pastel painting.