The completely unofficial and unauthorized (often unspoken) rules of mfp chit chat

Options

Replies

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    If you take a selfie and include alcohol, please turn the label so that said alcohol can be identified.
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Corprina wrote: »
    You have to be fun, flirty, comment cheeky stuff, post cleavage shots WITHOUT covering your cleavage with a cartoon character because the men folk kinda frown on that, assume everyone's a troll and treat them accordingly, post hilariously [in]appropriate gifs, do not mention religion or politics, since no one likes God or President Trump, political correctness is a must, always agree even if you don't - also known as 'brown nosing', lurk for a while before posting any comments so that you know the inside jokes, that you best not use until/unless you are accepted and NEVER, EVER say anything that is logical or makes perfect sense. Oh and evidently, according to some earlier remarks, you have to be attractive. ((But I hope you're not too attractive because you might get called out, crucified and fed to the hogs for being a catfish)).

AND ONE MORE THING: You can not care what anyone thinks, take nothing personally and just be yourself. Your motto must be: "You either like me or you don't and if you don't, it's your loss not mine!"

Good luck to you!
    That's it - as you were!

No, it's okay to mention religion and politics around here. As long as it's Godless religion and politics that support that approach.

It’s ok to say, my God you are stunning!!! And stuff like that.

What does stunning mean again? Isn’t it just like “meh”?
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    You have to be fun, flirty, comment cheeky stuff, post cleavage shots WITHOUT covering your cleavage with a cartoon character because the men folk kinda frown on that, assume everyone's a troll and treat them accordingly, post hilariously [in]appropriate gifs, do not mention religion or politics, since no one likes God or President Trump, political correctness is a must, always agree even if you don't - also known as 'brown nosing', lurk for a while before posting any comments so that you know the inside jokes, that you best not use until/unless you are accepted and NEVER, EVER say anything that is logical or makes perfect sense. Oh and evidently, according to some earlier remarks, you have to be attractive. ((But I hope you're not too attractive because you might get called out, crucified and fed to the hogs for being a catfish)).

AND ONE MORE THING: You can not care what anyone thinks, take nothing personally and just be yourself. Your motto must be: "You either like me or you don't and if you don't, it's your loss not mine!"

Good luck to you!
    That's it - as you were!

No, it's okay to mention religion and politics around here. As long as it's Godless religion and politics that support that approach.

Alluring is a good one too, don't forget alluring.
  • SneakyVee
    Options
    SneakyVee wrote: »

Good luck to you!
    That's it - as you were!

Yes!

See that’s why I don’t compliment anyone, I don’t want my words to be misconstrued
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

Good luck to you!
    That's it - as you were!

Alluring is a good one too, don't forget alluring.

Also “cute” and “handsome” is actually a big insult

Are any of the compliments good??
  • SneakyVee
    Options

Good luck to you!
    That's it - as you were!

Yes!

See that’s why I don’t compliment anyone, I don’t want my words to be misconstrued

Well this thread basically lays it all out. How could you get it wrong?

God it’s so *kitten* hot when you tell me what to do, praise be to the Lord you stunning Polska piece
  • BishopWankapin
    BishopWankapin Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    The attractive people are allowed to be weirder and more flirty because they are attractive. When less attractive people are really flirty or weird it’s always considered creepy

GIVE ME THE CREAM BANANA WOMAN!
  • BishopWankapin
    BishopWankapin Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    TicoCortez wrote: »
    The attractive people are allowed to be weirder and more flirty because they are attractive. When less attractive people are really flirty or weird it’s always considered creepy

GIVE ME THE CREAM BANANA WOMAN!

You and I are allowed to make our own rules

giphy.gif
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I once (as a nieve new member) made a post about what diet worked best for me and was completely ripped apart for it...guess I should have been a follower...not!!!
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Mandygring wrote: »
    I once (as a nieve new member) made a post about what diet worked best for me and was completely ripped apart for it...guess I should have been a follower...not!!!

Well now you know keto is the only way to go.
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Mandygring wrote: »

Well now you know keto is the only way to go.

Hahaha ;)