The completely unofficial and unauthorized (often unspoken) rules of mfp chit chat

Options

Replies

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Always assume that everyone that posts lives in your time zone. If you aren't sure, just start a thread asking where everyone is from.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    Its best to have a new username and avatar saved ahead of time to avoid unnecessary delays when you rage quit and return.

Also the new rage is to announce your rage quit 72 hours in advance.

Good point. Also, don't use the weekend in those 72 hours. No one will see it on the weekend.

Very true. This also brings up the point of, if you don't hear from your MFP boyfriend/girlfriend over the weekend, don't fret. They are just spending time with their real life S.O. and kids, you can bet your sweet *kitten* you will hear from them around 8 am on Monday morning.

What? He told me he had a weekend job!!

Wait...I think we may have the same MFP boyfriend...

Totally legal here at mfp.

But...But...He said he'd never done this before. He said I was special

Did you sign an mfp exclusivity contract?

*kitten*...I didn't know about said contract. My bad
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    Once again....not everyone receives mfp boyfriend mfp girlfriend requests. I have already formed a support group.

Many are unsure if they are being pursued as on everything on mfp nothing is out right spoken
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    Its ok to find images of fitness models on the internet to post as your own, no one will know.
  • 123liveoak
    Options
    If you crush someone else man you will be flagged
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    Once you find out that doing an image search on your username brings up photos you've posted on the , ya know...internet, its a requirement that you freak out and possibly change your username and delete all pictures.
  • BishopWankapin
    BishopWankapin Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Read the OP, ignore the following 15 pages, post something inane and/or unrelated to anything, call anyone who disagrees a fascist, blow up the thread with relentless gifs. Oh and send nudes to anyone who agrees with you.
  • 123liveoak
    Options
    As seen above when someone is flagged....head over to the vague thread or the I’m feeling thread to figure out who did it .

Ugh heading there now :|
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Title here is about MFP Chit Chat, but I see comments here about posting on people's walls. Aren't those two completely different areas of MFP??
  • BishopWankapin
    BishopWankapin Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    The woo button is supposed to be negative but many people use it for positive. It’s just best to assume everyone hates you when you are woo’ed repeatedly.

Woo'ed repeatedly? I have to have a redbull and some ovaltine for that kind of foruming.
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    How has Kik not been mentioned once?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    • It is better to be passive aggressive than to call individuals out.
    • If you make sense, post logical and well-thought out responses, you will get 99% less attention than drama or awzum gifs.
    • If you are attractive, you will get 99% more attention than if you are average.
    • It is more than appropriate to skip people in 'the person above you" threads and only assgrab the people you want.
    • Apparently, telling someone you want to bang them harder than a screen door in a hurricane is NOT a compliment on their fitness achievements. Who knew, right?
    • When you are wrong or can't make a good point, correct grammar. That always demonstrates superior intellect.
    • More gifs, more gifs, more gifs. Step up your gif game.
    • Iz all gud to use l33t speak and stuffz to seem all trendy'n shizz.
    • You actually can haz cheezburger, you just must log it.
    • Cats get all the attention, but no one really likes them.
    • Ask for noodz every opportunity you get, constantly, to work percentages and so you can groom people in knowing you are down for it. Add a 'lol' or some emoticon to deflect rejection and have plausible deniability.
    • Stuff like that.
    • If your well thought out list and awzum posts go unnoticed it is more than appropriate to self-bump them for better attention and to cure your thrist. While excellent for text, this is really important for selfies.
    • Have a minimum number of like, inspiring, insightful, and awesome clicks in mind and only bump till you meet that threshold.
  • 123liveoak
    Options
    SneakyVee wrote: »
    How has Kik not been mentioned once?

Who has kik?

Snap chat is the way to go...deletes pics so SO will never know...and hello cute bunny ears!