Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    That's the evil sun! Careful, it'll burn you!
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    :D:D

The sun, it burns!
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Last final next Thursday, then NO HOMEWORK until January. I WILL SLEEP ALL THE SLEEPZ!
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    I'll let you know.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    So I was supposed not be in tonight. Attending my gf's xmas work party late afternoon on Friday. I wanted to sleep and be fully rested and then get up Friday late morning like the daywalkers, visit the tailor guy and head over to Seattle. Coworker called in sick, it's 2am and here I am. I have to get my suit tailored ( stupid weight loss *shakes fist*) and it won't be ready until 10AM. I get off work at 730AM, will have maybe 1.5 hrs of sleep before I have to drive to the tailor guy, pick up suit and then straight to Seattle. yay.......I'm sure she'll be understanding when I am passed out cold at her Xmas work party.
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Dude, that's gonna be rough, hopefully you'll get that unexpected blast of energy that'll keep you going. Just stay away from the alcohol and you may be fine.
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    That sucks big time. Tis the season for sickness; my partner is out again tonight. Strep throat.
  • hamptontom
    hamptontom Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    ...I WILL SLEEP ALL THE SLEEPZ!

I've been doing that a lot lately...haven't gotten out of bed during an AM timeframe but once in over a week.

gotta get up tomorrow, though...stuff to do. :)

• Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT @lilaclovebird!! And the new pooch is adorable.

Omg, @hamptontom...that sounds horrible. I was never a fan of edibles, it is a very dizzy, drunky but not really feeling. Poor you.

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    lacroyx wrote: »
    So I was supposed not be in tonight. Attending my gf's xmas work party late afternoon on Friday. I wanted to sleep and be fully rested and then get up Friday late morning like the daywalkers, visit the tailor guy and head over to Seattle. Coworker called in sick, it's 2am and here I am. I have to get my suit tailored ( stupid weight loss *shakes fist*) and it won't be ready until 10AM. I get off work at 730AM, will have maybe 1.5 hrs of sleep before I have to drive to the tailor guy, pick up suit and then straight to Seattle. yay.......I'm sure she'll be understanding when I am passed out cold at her Xmas work party.

At least you'll look good. :grin:
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    THC butter...better known as "budder". :D
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    That sucks big time. Tis the season for sickness; my partner is out again tonight. Strep throat.

I feel something kinda coming on. I am thinking about taking this coming Tuesday off so I can get lots of rest and get SSP's house(since he left me the key to his place) sparkling for when he gets back. I know I LOVE coming home to a clean house after traveling for extended periods of time.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    The dollhouse my grandpa made me...and Princess Sof...I mean, Elka.

dollhouse_zpsfsdimhnp.jpg

• Frankie_Felinius
    Options

I feel something kinda coming on. I am thinking about taking this coming Tuesday off so I can get lots of rest and get SSP's house(since he left me the key to his place) sparkling for when he gets back. I know I LOVE coming home to a clean house after traveling for extended periods of time.

I walked in and 2nd shift says "Better disinfect everything." She sounded terrible. :s
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Ewww cooties. That dollhouse it awesome! I would've been all over that for my Barbie soap operas.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    @Frankie_Felinius - Love the doll house! :smile:

Two nights off. I could get use to having a second vet working. :smile:
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    @Frankie_Felinius The dollhouse looks nice but HOLY CRAP YOUR DAUGHTER LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!!!!
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    @Frankie_Felinius The dollhouse looks nice but HOLY CRAP YOUR DAUGHTER LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!!!!

If you look at my baby pictures and hers...holy crap...they are nearly identical! She is starting to get her dad's nose so she doesn't look quite as much like me as she used to, believe it or not!
  • jennifer_417
    Options

Haha I thought the same!
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    I have a chance to grab a quick nap and I couldn't sleep. I got on the exercise bike and put in 20 miles. I still can't sleep and nap time is over.