I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options
I have started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and today marks day 5 for me. I have alot of other MFP friends that have also started the shred and I would LOVE if everyone who has completed the shred would post their before and after pictures for some inspiration and motivation for us to keep going!!! If you don't have pictures even just your results from weight or inches lost would be great! Thanks so much MFP family :bigsmile:

Replies

• carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I totally agree Shanna!!!! That's what I come to the message boards for-the before and afters. Keeps me going! :) I hope lots of people reply to this and give us some "umph" for our 30 day journey...
  • Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You can see my results on my Blog here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Tracey_Tee

Good luck with the 30DS ♥
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    My little photo collage is posted in my profile pics... I saw the most improvement in my belly... it completely changed. Hoping for similar results this time!
  • khartley535
    khartley535 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I don't have the results yet, because today will be day 6 of level 1 for me. But I will gladly send you a friend request and we can do this together!
  • nello105
    Options
    Since I'm using MyFitnessPAL (47 days), I obtained these results (height 180cm):

weight: from 131,8 kg to 123,7kg --> target weight: < 99kg
    bodyfat%: from 37% to 35,5% --> target bodyfat%: < 30%
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    bump
  • upsidedownpear
    upsidedownpear Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow what transformations!! Very inspiring :)

A Q related to 30DS.. are you supposed to do each part of the 3 for 10 days or you can go back and forth depending on your fitness level ..or get to the next level when the previous one starts to get comfortable.. I'm just curious what they had in mind when they designed this workout..

Also, I see this BUMP all the time in threads..what's that supposed to mean?
  • kate8085
    Options
    I am finishing the Shred today, so I will have after pictures very soon.
    Also if you want to take a look at a ton of 30 Day Shred before and after pictures, just search for "ultimate 30 day shred"
    It is a huge thread on here with a bunch of before and after photos.
    Keep going, you will love the results! You can do it!
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You guys all look amazing!!! This thread is for sure going to help keep me motivated and keep going!! Thanks everyone keep em coming!! I took my before pictures and measurements and was disgusted!! The only thing I am kinda upset about right now is that I have gained 2 pounds since starting the 30 Day Shred... did anyone else expierence this?
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options

A Q related to 30DS.. are you supposed to do each part of the 3 for 10 days or you can go back and forth depending on your fitness level ..or get to the next level when the previous one starts to get comfortable.. I'm just curious what they had in mind when they designed this workout..

I believe the workout is designed for you to do each level for 10 days with one day off each week. On the video they have a reccomendations page and this is what it says. Also when people say bump that means they are bumping this thread up on the message boards for later so it doesn't get flooded out by all of the other posts and so they can have it to go back to for their own reference on their profile.
  • Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options

I think you are to do Level 1 for 10 days, Level 2 for 10 days and then Level 3 for 10 days - that's what I did. But, I do think people do their own variations on it as they get fitter.

Also, BUMP pushes a topic back to the top of the board and also if you put it on a thread it then goes into your list of topics posted so you can refer back to it.
  • JoanWill
    Options

I did 30DS doing 10 days each for each level. But there are people I know that gets bored doing one level and move up or down a level. It really is up to you. I modified a lot of the cardio to knee pains too. I can be on level 3 and still do moves from levels 1 or 2.

When you comment on a discussion thread (bump or regular comment), the thread appears on your "My Topics". Some people opt for bump so they can go back to the thread later on.
  • BIGGnSMALL
    BIGGnSMALL Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    BUMP=Bring Up My Post. Started the 30day shred today. Look forward to seeing more inspiring pics.
  • peejie
    Options
    My husband took my measurements on August 1 and again on Sept. 1. I was doing 30 day shred levels 1 and 2. I just started level 3 this week, so I hope to see some more results on Oct. 1

Aug/Sept
    Neck -13/13
    Bicep - 12/11.25
    Bust - 36.75/36.75
    Waist - 28.75/27.25
    Hips - 36.5/35
    Thigh - 22.25/21
    Total loss - 5 inches

I went from from 138.4-133.8lbs

I also ran on a treadmill maybe 1-3 times a week, but I did 30 day shred every day. I can see the biggest difference in my arms. I have always had flabby arms, but now I actually see some muscle!
  • mwilliams5486
    mwilliams5486 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred back in may. It is an awesome workout. Dont get discouraged if u dont lose actual scale weight though. I lost a total of 17 1/2 inches all over but only 5 pounds. Your body starts tighting up so quick as well. Any jillian workout will definately give u the results u are looking for! For the first few weeks i was also doing my billy blanks taebo workouts because i didnt feel that 20 minutes was enough. Some days i would do two of the shred workouts when i ate really bad!!! I just stated doing jillians 6 week 6 pack which is a tough workout but she incorporates alot of her moves from 30 day shred in. I have been in a rut since july of gaining a few pounds and losing a few but basicly staying the same. I am ready to put forth more effort to finally reach my goal i have been reaching for since 2009. I started losing weight in 2009. I went from 238 pounds to about 195 in a year. Then i gained 12 pounds back over another year because i was getting comfortable. I then joined mfp in january of this year and lost another 30 pounds! I am now at about 175 and staying at it. I am pushing to get to at least 155 which i can never remember being at, but its my ultimate goal!! Well im rambaling but good luck to u and ur friends. Support is great i have a few close family on here and we keep each other going!!
  • jameslucy
    jameslucy Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Can I just ask a quick question about the 30ds. I completely level 1 & 2 without a break about 8 days ago. Due to other commitments I wasnt able to start level 3 as soon as i finshed level 3 and now am finding it hard to ger motivated. Anyway I am def gonna start again but should I go back to level 1 again or just continue from were I left off. If I continue will I still get good results.
  • aabbcc3
    Options
    I am looking for information on te 30 Day Shred. What is it? When started? How do I begin? Details please and I will post pics. Cheers,
  • mwilliams5486
    mwilliams5486 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would just continue where u left off. Each workout builds from each other level 3 i feel is tough but i love level 2 the best! I felt it gave me more of a complete workout. U will get great results on any level u do. Just move up when u feel ur body is ready. I still do level 1 sometimes but just do the advanced version
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!