I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to figure out how many calories are burned doing this workout? I weigh 188 starting out.:smile:

The only accurate way is to get a Heart Rate Monitor ..... before I got mine I used to log it as Circuit Training, General on the MFP database .

^^Agree and true! Also I did time the levels and from the start of your arm crossing stretches to the end of the quad stretches the video length is 27 minutes so I have been logging as 27 minutes!
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! today is last day of level 2! day10level2 !! woohoo, level 3 tomorrow :-0

Today is my last day of Level 2 and tomorrow I start Level 3!! Let me know how Level 3 is so I know what to expect lol
  • charc16
    charc16 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I finished 30DS in July. I am not almost done with the first week of Ripped in 30. Here are my results from the 30DS - I lost around 8 lbs all together and quite a few inches (I can't remember how many). I also went to the gym five days a week and did an additional 30-45 minutes of cardio.

My suggestion (for those who haven't figured it out already) would be to do the workout first thing in the morning. It sucks to wake up extra early but you will be halfway done before you even fully wake up! At least that's how I was :) Oh! And mute the DVD and put on your own music. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds Jillian kind of annoying, especially at 6:00 am. Good luck everyone!

Here are my B/A pics...

Before:
    before-1.jpg

After:
    after-1.jpg
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I LOVE 30DS!!! I am on Level 2 and it is a solid workout with all those crazy planks. Love the walk out plank/push up! I could started telling a difference by the end of the first week and now I am one my 4th week (doing two weeks at each level). Don't worry about gaining a little bit of weight or not losing much on the scale...it's all about losing the inches and getting toned and fit!

Will post photos after I am done with Level 3!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! today is last day of level 2! day10level2 !! woohoo, level 3 tomorrow :-0

Today is my last day of Level 2 and tomorrow I start Level 3!! Let me know how Level 3 is so I know what to expect lol

today was day 1 Level 3. let me tell you, lots of crazy things going on in here. fun, but crazy... if you follow Natalie, you will definitely feel like its level 3! i tried to keep up with Natalie and i could feel all my muscles working...
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Here a thread discussed at MFP about how to calculate your calories burned. Theres a post that gives the exact equation to figure it out for your weight. :-) http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/53632-how-many-calories-burned-with-30-day-shred-levels

I also started 30DS today :-) All the pics are so motivational! I cant wait to see the results!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Here a thread discussed at MFP about how to calculate your calories burned. Theres a post that gives the exact equation to figure it out for your weight. :-) http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/53632-how-many-calories-burned-with-30-day-shred-levels

I also started 30DS today :-) All the pics are so motivational! I cant wait to see the results!

Eh that's fairly accurate, but it's different for everyone. A HRM is the only really accurate way to know.
  • kgordon7
    kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 2 of 30 Day Shred, so I start level 3 tomorrow. I am so proud that I was able to make it through level two because there were times I wanted to reach through the screen and slap Jillian, but I love her at the same time.
  • busymnmom
    busymnmom Posts: 133
    Options
    I am just amazed at everyone's pics!!! I'm going to head to Walmart tomorrow and see if they have this there. WOW
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    5 days left to go and I can't wait to be finished with it.
  • bnigh001
    Options
    My friend from school is letting me borrow her 30 DS and Ripped in 30 DVDs and I get them on Tuesday! I am SO unbelievably excited!! Wahoo! :) Keep up the hard work everyone! I'll be joining you all soon!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    anyone gain weight while on level 3?? I gained 1.7lbs the day after i started, kinda weird, but now, 3 days into it, I am still up 1lb from my before level 3 weight. Kinda weird! i'm hoping it's "muscle" weight cause I am doing everything else right. hmmm
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    anyone gain weight while on level 3?? I gained 1.7lbs the day after i started, kinda weird, but now, 3 days into it, I am still up 1lb from my before level 3 weight. Kinda weird! i'm hoping it's "muscle" weight cause I am doing everything else right. hmmm

I haven't gained.. I lost 1 lb exactly this week ( I am on level 3 day 4) but the first round of the shred I did, I gained at the beginning of each level and then lost it all.
  • reese1218
    reese1218 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Okay so I finished the 30 Day Shred in 30 days with no break! So proud of myself and so happy with the results... still miles away from my goal, but inching my way to success! I also ran 30+ miles in the month and attended BodyPUMP once or twice a week. :)

Alright so here it is: before/after, loss (inches and pounds)

Weight: 176.9/169.5, -7.4 lbs
    Neck: 13.75/13.25, .5"
    Chest: 35/33, 2"
    Breast: 38/37, 1"
    Waist: 35/32, 3"
    Lower Waist (belly button): 42/38.75, 3.25"
    Hips: 41.5/39, 2.5"
    Bicep: 13.5/13, .5"
    Lower arm: 10/10, 0"
    Thy: 24.5/23.75, .75"
    Calf: 15.25/15, .25"

Total loss of 13.75 inches and 7.4 pounds!

side.jpg
    front.jpg
    back.jpg

Taking a couple weeks of from Jillian, but will be starting Ripped in 30 soon! I'll post a topic later on to see if anyone wants to join me in that journey! Yay! :)

Wow!! Good job!
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    These are the results from my first round, march 2011

beforeandaftercollage.jpg

And these are from the second round that I finished on Saturday

IMAG0427-1.jpg
    IMAG0432-1.jpg
    IMAG0435-1-1.jpg
  • elizarae11
    Options
    I'm starting this thursday (I ordered the DVD online and that's when it's suppose to come in the mail!) after reading all these post i decided to take my measurements and weigh myself right before i start and then not again until i end (if i see my weight go up, i'll instantly be discouraged). i'm excited! this dvd is short enough that i can do it in the morning before classes and i don't have to wake up much earlier!!
  • celewis2011
    celewis2011 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cocolo89
    Options
    These are the results from my first round, march 2011

beforeandaftercollage.jpg

And these are from the second round that I finished on Saturday

IMAG0427-1.jpg
    IMAG0432-1.jpg
    IMAG0435-1-1.jpg

awesome results!!! you can see a huge difference!! great work!
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    Thanks!! I started Ripped in 30 on Monday, hoping for good results from this as well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!