I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I completed Day 10 of level 1 today which means........aaahhh tomorrow is level 2!!!!!!!! I have still gained 2 pounds ( I weighed myself this morning) and I am not taking my measurements again until the end of this. Only 20 more days!! I can't wait to see the scale change it's a little discouraging seeing the gain but I know it's will come off and be ALL worth it in the end!

Rogers; I HATE JUMPING JACKS & BICYCLE ABS!!!!!!! I am so excited to get onto a new level to do something different!

Good luck with Level 2 .... I actually detested Level 2 lol !!
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 today. I was so nervous after reading about how hard it was so I used my baby 1kg weights (2.2lbs) and followed Anita on all the moves. It was really tough but afterwards I kind of wished I'd pushed myself a little harder, even though I was collapsing on the floor in places! The planks are the worst...I just don't think I'll ever be able to do squat thrusts or plank jacks!

My least favourite move from level 1 is definitely the side lunge with arm raise. The legs are fine but my shoulders just can't take it! I have really weak arms so level 2 is gonna be tough for me. I'm kind of obsessing about my arms at the moment though. I've never given them any thought before, I've always just worried about my belly, waist, hips etc, but suddenly I REALLY want nice arms!

Please feel free to add me, anyone :)
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    hi guys...i am 10 days into level 1. tomorrow is level 2. In the beginning i gained a few ounces (LOL) but then the weight started falling off after day 3. So far i lost 2.3lbs (i'm not even heavy to begin with so this was a total shock!!) i took measurements in the beginning and i will retake them tomorrow to see how I've done. good luck everyone. I will be re-posting 20days from now :))
  • kaybrose730
    kaybrose730 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Everyone seems so discouraged by the weight gain, remember muscle weighs more that fat! So don't freak out! :) Lol
  • Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Today was day 7 on level 1 for me... I think I might push mine to 12 days... we will see. But I have noticed the movements seem to be getting easier.

I also hate the stupid jumping jacks... uuughhh.. they make my "tatas" hurt... lol

Other than that its a pretty good workout. I try to do about 15 minutes of Tae Bo right after, just to sweat a little more. Sounds like everyone is doing great! Can't wait to see results!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    hey guys, here are my results for level 1 (10days) of the 30 Day shred. I will we updating every 10 days ::))

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/341602-who-s-with-me-30-day-challange?page=4#posts-4746524
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Today I completed Day 1 of Level 2 and HOLY MOLY!!!!! I now know why everyone says you start to lose the weight in the last 2 levels! This level kicks your *kitten* literally! I was so happy to say that I was actually able to keep up with it! I am so proud of myself! I seriously have come a long way! It's non stop a lot of planking positions with abs and legs. I sweated more today than I did through any day of Level 1!! I LOVE this level and can't wait to move on to 3! I was so nervous about Level 2 and now I am so excited! Good luck to everyone else that is doing 30 Day Shred and I wanna hear what everyone else thinks?!
  • FitasBarbie
    FitasBarbie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump

I'm on day 6 level 1 not as sore as the first few days and I gained weight will stick to the shred your posts are really inspiring!
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    Bump
  • kgordon7
    kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred on Sept. 13 and today marks day one on level 2, and people who said it was tough didn't lie. I look forward to seeing everyone's progress. I will post my progress pics at the end. I also do turbo jam right after 30 Day shred, and Saturday is my rest day so I workout 6 days a week. I know that I can't focus on the scale so I'm just going to focus on the toning and inches lost.

SW: 198
    CW: 142
    GW: when I have the body that I want so between 125-135

5955717.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • stef_3
    stef_3 Posts: 173
    Options
    Wow what transformations!! Very inspiring :)

A Q related to 30DS.. are you supposed to do each part of the 3 for 10 days or you can go back and forth depending on your fitness level ..or get to the next level when the previous one starts to get comfortable.. I'm just curious what they had in mind when they designed this workout..

Also, I see this BUMP all the time in threads..what's that supposed to mean?

I do level 1 on Tu and Fri, level 2 on Sun and Wed, and Level 3 on Mon and Thurs because I do a stroller fitess class with my boys on Sat morning and all of the moves from the 30DS are also incorporated into that class so I know I can do them all. It is still a great workout though since it's only 20 minutes it's a little more fast paced than I'm used to. You can do whateve works best for you. I've lost 5lbs in 2 weeks doing it this way
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Here's a link to my results post from earlier this year. Good luck! It's definitely worth it!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/220961-30-day-shred-results
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey all, Im on day 14 (level 2 day 4). So far, scale is not showing any improvement which i read is normal... but nonetheless very discouraging!! Level 2 kicks my butt! I burn about 50-70 more calories than level 1 and sweat drips off my face onto the floor during the many plank poses! Hoping this all pays off, im not missing a day, doing all 30 straight throuh, took measurements and photos before i began... could use some encouragment :/
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    Caripta I hear ya on the weight thing!! I have stayed within a 1-2 pound gain since I have been doing 30 DS. It is SUPER discouraging but I keep telling myself through everyone's pictures and measurements that the scale doesn't matter. Today I completed Day 2 of Level 2 and I am just going to keep pushing through!! I want to get a Heart Rate Monitor so I can get a more accurate number for my calories burned. KEEP IT UP GIRL!! WE GOT THIS :))
  • chozynvessel
    chozynvessel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So I just started 30 DS today and I'm wondering how to add it under my exercise because it is part cardio and part strength, I'm thinking you can put it under custom exercise but not sure if you just split and do 10 min. of cardio and 10 min. of strength to get your calories burned? Any tips would be appreciated!
  • kate8085
    Options
    So I just started 30 DS today and I'm wondering how to add it under my exercise because it is part cardio and part strength, I'm thinking you can put it under custom exercise but not sure if you just split and do 10 min. of cardio and 10 min. of strength to get your calories burned? Any tips would be appreciated!

Log it as circuit training (23 minutes) under the cardiovascular section if you don't have a heart rate monitor.
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Who ever said that the weight just starts to fall off in the 3-4 week was right. I was disappointed last week, but got on this morning for my weekly weigh-in and lost 3 pounds!! The inches didn't change, but the weight finally came off. Don't be discouraged. I lost 2 1/2 inches in week one and week 2, but only 1 pound. This last week, no inches, but 3 pounds. I finish next friday and I'll let you know how it worked out!! good luck!!!

I am on L2D6 and I've only lost .4, not even an entire pound. I have noticed my clothes fitting better and am determined not to let the scale discourage me. The before and after pics are a real motivater and I can' t wait to see my final results!
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I completed Day 10 of level 1 today which means........aaahhh tomorrow is level 2!!!!!!!! I have still gained 2 pounds ( I weighed myself this morning) and I am not taking my measurements again until the end of this. Only 20 more days!! I can't wait to see the scale change it's a little discouraging seeing the gain but I know it's will come off and be ALL worth it in the end!

Rogers; I HATE JUMPING JACKS & BICYCLE ABS!!!!!!! I am so excited to get onto a new level to do something different!

Good luck with Level 2 .... I actually detested Level 2 lol !!

Me too!!! Level 2 made me want to quit but I was determined not to. I am on day 6 and it is almost as hard as it was day 1. I'm nervous about level 3 now.
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    I completed Day 2 of Level 2 and I LOVE IT!!!!! It's so intense and kicking my *kitten* for sure but I am sweating ten times more and I love it!! The ab work outs are killer and I am sore today!! Can't wait to see Level 3! Wish the damn scale would move though! Still up 1-2 pounds......
  • Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    So pleased that so many people are giving 30DS a go !

Today I started 6 Week 6 Pack followed by Ripped in 30 (both by Jillian Michaels) ...... I must be mad lol !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!