I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am so happy day 4 of 30 day shred just made it through level 1 and 2. Feels Great!!!!
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Day 8 of Level 2 tonight then only 2 more days and it's on to Level 3!!! eeekkkk I was nervous about Level 2 but now I think I am even more nervous about Level 3!! How is everyone else doing?!
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I have just one more day of level 2 left and I can't wait to see the back of it! Unlike level 1 I really don't feel like it's got easier for me day by day...if anything it's harder now than when I started!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    2day was day9 of level 2... last day of level 2! yeey
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    @shanna-you and I are at the same exact point in the 30DayShred! I too am on Level 2 Day 8 (did it this morning) and Day 18 total! :) I'm doing good with it. There are days that I whimper to my husband as he's getting ready for work and coming in and out of the room that "I can't do it" but guess what? I do do it!!! Every day! (Except Sundays)
    I made the mistake of looking ahead at Level 3...I never look ahead at the next level of a progressive workout til I"m actually doing it. And now I remember why. :/ LOL It's gonna kick my butt....but then it's gotta be hard to be good, right??? Otherwise people wouldn't get the amazing results in 30 days!!!! We can do it!!!!!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Okay so I finished the 30 Day Shred in 30 days with no break! So proud of myself and so happy with the results... still miles away from my goal, but inching my way to success! I also ran 30+ miles in the month and attended BodyPUMP once or twice a week. :)

Alright so here it is: before/after, loss (inches and pounds)

Weight: 176.9/169.5, -7.4 lbs
    Neck: 13.75/13.25, .5"
    Chest: 35/33, 2"
    Breast: 38/37, 1"
    Waist: 35/32, 3"
    Lower Waist (belly button): 42/38.75, 3.25"
    Hips: 41.5/39, 2.5"
    Bicep: 13.5/13, .5"
    Lower arm: 10/10, 0"
    Thy: 24.5/23.75, .75"
    Calf: 15.25/15, .25"

Total loss of 13.75 inches and 7.4 pounds!

side.jpg
    front.jpg
    back.jpg

Taking a couple weeks of from Jillian, but will be starting Ripped in 30 soon! I'll post a topic later on to see if anyone wants to join me in that journey! Yay! :)
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting guys. I just finished day 7 and will report back!
  • carin123123
    Options
    I just started this today, and i sweated my @ss off, so we will see what like the results turn out. Good idea for everyone to keep each other motivated,
    I can do it, I can do it, I can do it...................
  • jenmorris01
    Options
    BUMP!
  • mestupscout
    mestupscout Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Day 8 of Level 2 tonight then only 2 more days and it's on to Level 3!!! eeekkkk I was nervous about Level 2 but now I think I am even more nervous about Level 3!! How is everyone else doing?!

I was dreading level 3 too! I'm on day 5 and even though it seems easier after a few days I find that it is really a good all over workout. I get through it easier than level 2 but my body feels its aftermath all day. As Jillian says, just think about why you bought the dvd in the first place.
  • kelsiehulme
    kelsiehulme Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    im so inspired by peoples pictures! ... i did day 3 L1 today and i am really enjoying it!
    but i have a question do u have to do it everyday? or can you get away with doing it every other day?

ive taken before pics and measurements and i cant wait to see if there is any difference when i have finished!
  • digbyjenn
    digbyjenn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to figure out how many calories are burned doing this workout? I weigh 188 starting out.:smile:
  • star9401
    star9401 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am on day 11.. The first day at level two made me feel like I wanted to die, but.. I kinda felt that way the first day of level 1. I enter mine as 20 minutes circuit training. I have not lost any weight since the start of the shred, I jumped up a bit in weight and am currently about 1lb up. I feel a difference in my pants though so I think I will have to celebrate my measurements at the end.

Good Luck Everyone.. Fitting it into my day is a challenge even for 20 minutes, I work full time and have a kid my husband works, I am not thin to begin with and I have had to get up as early as 4:30 to make sure I got this workout in. I did miss one day, but I am going to try to do it as close to the full 30 days as possible.
  • cocolo89
    Options
    im so inspired by peoples pictures! ... i did day 3 L1 today and i am really enjoying it!
    but i have a question do u have to do it everyday? or can you get away with doing it every other day?

ive taken before pics and measurements and i cant wait to see if there is any difference when i have finished!

I would try and stick as close to 30days as much as possible. I am doing it 6days a week and taking off one day for all exercises to let my body rest. listen to your body, if you can do it everyday, then do it! you'll get best results trying to do it 5-7days a week :))
  • Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to figure out how many calories are burned doing this workout? I weigh 188 starting out.:smile:

The only accurate way is to get a Heart Rate Monitor ..... before I got mine I used to log it as Circuit Training, General on the MFP database .
  • cocolo89
    Options
    hi everyone! today is last day of level 2! day10level2 !! woohoo, level 3 tomorrow :-0
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You can see my results on my Blog here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Tracey_Tee

Good luck with the 30DS ♥

That is awesome Tracey!
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options

I would try and stick as close to 30days as much as possible. I am doing it 6days a week and taking off one day for all exercises to let my body rest. listen to your body, if you can do it everyday, then do it! you'll get best results trying to do it 5-7days a week :))

I agree with this ^^ I have also been taking one day off a week and doing each level for 10 days :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!