I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    beforestarting30dayshred-1.jpg

donewithlevel1movingontolevel2-2.jpg

donewithlevel2movinontolevel3-1.jpg

lastdayof30DS.jpg

Just finished 30ds last week and heres my results! 1st pic is taken at beg of each level and last pic was taken last week after my last workout! Lost 6lbs total but i didnt take measurements..
  • ecoyle
    Options
    wow that is excellent results well done you for sticking with it. if i get results anything like your i will be one happy girl!
  • TL136
    TL136 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just started C25K, I am on wk 2. I have heard amazing results about the 30DS. I am looking forward to trying it out after I finish this challenge! Good Luck to you all and I will be popping back in to see results!!!!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow, some of these pics are REALLY motivational ! This is a GREAT post, and I will be referring back to it once I start my 30DS !
    Great job, everyone !
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 and didn't take a before pic, but I did take my measurements. I'll see you in 25 more days with my results!
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Some of the results people are seeing are just amazing - thank you so much for posting!

I just completed day 7 of level 1 (I skipped one day because I was just TOO sore) and I am definitely noticing an improvement in my endurance even if not in my body yet :)
  • SJSharksChick
    SJSharksChick Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Bump! :)
  • aabbcc3
    Options
    Thanks a million. Have read many entries and off to Walmart I go. Super
  • kate8085
    Options
    Here are my before and after pics, along with stats. I posted them a couple of days ago. Good luck on your shred journey!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/345432-i-did-it-30ds-b-a-pics
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I am on week 1 day 5 as well, let's do this together
  • sisofhoo
    Options
    beforestarting30dayshred-1.jpg

donewithlevel1movingontolevel2-2.jpg

donewithlevel2movinontolevel3-1.jpg

lastdayof30DS.jpg

Just finished 30ds last week and heres my results! 1st pic is taken at beg of each level and last pic was taken last week after my last workout! Lost 6lbs total but i didnt take measurements..

This is the best results I've ever seen. My belly looks alot like your beginning pic, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there's still hope for me!
  • mel_2
    Options
    bump....starting level 3 tomorrow!!! Yikes
  • lauren2390
    lauren2390 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had a friend who said she gained 3 lbs the first week she did it so she gave up. Not sure what causes it, but I think if you stick with it then it will be worth it in the end!
  • wenran
    wenran Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • vodkalady
    vodkalady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ? how long do you do each level ..... for I got the dvd and watched it .....
    do I do 30 days of L1 then 30 days L2 ect.... or Day 1 L1 Day 2 L2 Day 3 L3 Day 4 L1 ect....
    I'm lost....

they say 10 days per level... however i did level 1 until i felt ready to move on..... basically my 2 rounds of shred was

1st round
    15 days level 1
    15 days level 2

2nd round
    15 days level 2
    15 days level 3

thank you ...... thinking on starting the first of Oct......
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have completed 7 days of level one!! 3 more days and I am moving on to level 2!! I gained 2 pounds as of last week and then today when I weighed in I had lost all but 4oz. of those 2 pounds!! My pants are totally fitting better and I have TONS more energy and just all around feel better!! Congrats and good luck to everyone who is doing 30 DS!! Feel free to add me :) My last day will be October 17th and I will be posting before and after pictures then!! If you guys have taken a before pic or taken measurements DO IT!!! I hear that the measurements are what really count and will show the most improvement! I am so excited and for sure not going back now! Now with one week invested in this!!

P.S. I heard in week 3 and 4 weight just starts falling off!! Keeping my fingers crossed! :wink:
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Starting level 2 today, so excited!! This is my favorite part of the shred!! How are we all doing?
  • mel_2
    Options
    Who ever said that the weight just starts to fall off in the 3-4 week was right. I was disappointed last week, but got on this morning for my weekly weigh-in and lost 3 pounds!! The inches didn't change, but the weight finally came off. Don't be discouraged. I lost 2 1/2 inches in week one and week 2, but only 1 pound. This last week, no inches, but 3 pounds. I finish next friday and I'll let you know how it worked out!! good luck!!!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    hi everyone!
    today is day 6 of level one for me, i have gained 2lbs this week, but will suck it up to body changes. i know they will come of in the next few weeks. does anyone else despise BUTt KICKS?
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I completed Day 10 of level 1 today which means........aaahhh tomorrow is level 2!!!!!!!! I have still gained 2 pounds ( I weighed myself this morning) and I am not taking my measurements again until the end of this. Only 20 more days!! I can't wait to see the scale change it's a little discouraging seeing the gain but I know it's will come off and be ALL worth it in the end!

Rogers; I HATE JUMPING JACKS & BICYCLE ABS!!!!!!! I am so excited to get onto a new level to do something different!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!