Culking Bishes!!! Winter2016 / Spring 2017

Options

Replies

• cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    leajas1 wrote: »
    cnbbnc wrote: »
    I had said I was done bulking...managed to lose 1lb, and now....here I am. I suppose I'm still bulking because this whole "put the effing fork down" thing just isn't working for me.

9lbs gained. Feeling fat. Sporting a muffin top. Abs? What abs?

Maintaining around the holidays is what most people hope to achieve, so...way to go! You'll get your fire back, I have no doubt. Two weeks ago I was feeling so great that I thought I might extend my bulk through February. That's so not happening. Of course I'm bloated right now from the past few days but I don't think this feeling of grossness is going to go away. I'm both dreading going back to cutting and wanting February to hurry up and get here so I can start.

I flipped back and forth like that for a while too, but yeah...I've reached the "hate myself" point. Getting myself back into a deficit has been HARD! It seriously has me wondering how could manage to lose 45lbs and now be struggling to lose a mere 6.....
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I had said I was done bulking...managed to lose 1lb, and now....here I am. I suppose I'm still bulking because this whole "put the effing fork down" thing just isn't working for me.

Maintaining around the holidays is what most people hope to achieve, so...way to go! You'll get your fire back, I have no doubt. Two weeks ago I was feeling so great that I thought I might extend my bulk through February. That's so not happening. Of course I'm bloated right now from the past few days but I don't think this feeling of grossness is going to go away. I'm both dreading going back to cutting and wanting February to hurry up and get here so I can start.

I flipped back and forth like that for a while too, but yeah...I've reached the "hate myself" point. Getting myself back into a deficit has been HARD! It seriously has me wondering how could manage to lose 45lbs and now be struggling to lose a mere 6.....

It's always those last few aholes.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options

aw you gave up? How high did you go? You started so tiny. I can't imagine you ballooned up very much.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    This bulk is making me realize how much I truly love three things, the combination of which is proving interesting:

1) eating all of the things.
    2) weight vest walks (8-13 miles per day).
    3) being stimmed out of my mind.

2&3 mean I have to do more of 1. Expensive, but quite satisfying. The sheer volume of "clean" foods that I am having to eat, just to stay between 0.5-1 lbs. per week pleases my inner fat kid.
  • leajas1
    Options
    This bulk is making me realize how much I truly love three things, the combination of which is proving interesting:

2&3 mean I have to do more of 1. Expensive, but quite satisfying. The sheer volume of "clean" foods that I am having to eat, just to stay between 0.5-1 lbs. per week pleases my inner fat kid.

I really enjoy all the eating too, and have no problem getting the calories I need. I'll really miss that part.
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »

aw you gave up? How high did you go? You started so tiny. I can't imagine you ballooned up very much.

I don't know to say I gave up or not.... Since august I've gained 10lbs, which on my short body is making me feel huge. All I know is major life changes cause me to start eating my feelings. At first I went with it, figuring as long as I keep my workouts going... But, being newly single and feeling like a blimp just ain't working.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options

I don't know to say I gave up or not.... Since august I've gained 10lbs, which on my short body is making me feel huge. All I know is major life changes cause me to start eating my feelings. At first I went with it, figuring as long as I keep my workouts going... But, being newly single and feeling like a blimp just ain't working.

Bummer :( Sorry to hear that you are going through some icky times. Definitely time to take a step back and do whatever you need to do to deal with the emotional crap.
  • Gallowmere1984
    edited December 2016
    Options

I really enjoy all the eating too, and have no problem getting the calories I need. I'll really miss that part.

Same here. I was always told to avoid EC stacking while bulking, "because it's hard enough to get in the needed calories as it is, without resorting to pizza and candy everyday".

These people have clearly never trained with someone who was once obese, with nary a bit of junk food in his diet. I was the poster child of "too much of a good thing".
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options

Same here. I was always told to avoid EC stacking while bulking, "because it's hard enough to get in the needed calories as it is, without resorting to pizza and candy everyday".

These people have clearly never trained with someone who was once obese, with nary a bit of junk food in his diet. I was the poster child of "too much of a good thing".

Oh man I feel like a total noob right now, but what is EC stacking?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »

Ephedrine+caffeine taken together. Examine.com has plenty of info if you're curious.
  • leajas1
    Options

Because stimulants curb appetite? Nope - don't have that problem either!!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »

Ephedrine+caffeine taken together. Examine.com has plenty of info if you're curious.

Ahh gotcha.

My appetite sucks enough as it is so yea, no thanks lol
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Bored at work today... thusly eating all the things. #bulkingsuccess.

My butt is looking mighty fine- not going to lie- the thighs and the things- looking ahem- fleshy- but my booty- on.point.

Rules.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

My butt is looking mighty fine- not going to lie- the thighs and the things- looking ahem- fleshy- but my booty- on.point.

I am a ravishing pig right now! :'(

No one sees thighs and things when the booty is on point!
  • bbell1985
    Options

Newly single here too. And I gained another 8 on top of my bulk. I'm sure you look great. I'm a mess.
  • bbell1985
    Options
    Why we taking EC stacks while bulking? Do not understand.
  • bbell1985
    Options

I'm happy with my booty right now too but...the tummy that came with it. No. And no definition in my arms.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options

Because I look for any reason to shove more food into myself when bulking. The same reason I walk ten miles most days with a weight vest on. ;)
  • bbell1985
    Options

Because I look for any reason to shove more food into myself when bulking. The same reason I walk ten miles most days with a weight vest on. ;)

Word. I bulked on 2000 calories. I have an appetite for 2500. Basically my life is crap so I hear ya.