Culking Bishes!!! Winter2016 / Spring 2017

Options

Replies

• Maurieawest
    Maurieawest Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I hit 202lbs this morning, Its the first time in years over 200. After about 3.5 lbs gained the first 7 weeks of my bulk, I am up another 3.5 lbs in the last 2 weeks alone. I may be getting a little too loose with #allthefood but its nice hitting PR's!!! I have 3 more weeks of this scheduled bulk then will decide to keep going or eat more recomp "ish".
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I've been eating a gifted bag of reese's pieces for the last 3 days. I blame it on bulking. Sorry not even CLOSE to sorry.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    I've been eating a gifted bag of reese's pieces for the last 3 days. I blame it on bulking. Sorry not even CLOSE to sorry.

Everything I eat is in the name of "bulking"..

I am eating more than hubs, I think he's been sympathy eating or something, he said he was trying to keep up, he put on a few, and is hating me for it (he does not count cals). He went back to cutting cals after the holidays while each time I eat, I say "I am feeding my muscles" it sounds good anyways.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO @psuLemon just saw the name change for this section.. awesome! :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    WOOHOO @psuLemon just saw the name change for this section.. awesome! :)

That's how I roll bishes!!!
  • JoRocka
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

I am eating more than hubs, I think he's been sympathy eating or something, he said he was trying to keep up, he put on a few, and is hating me for it (he does not count cals). He went back to cutting cals after the holidays while each time I eat, I say "I am feeding my muscles" it sounds good anyways.

I totally sang that first line like "in the name of love" by Bebe Rexat or whatever her name is.

I got a shirt for christmas that says "I'm BULKING" and it's a panda eating dumplings. SO.HAPPY.

hubs loves me.
  • psuLemon
    Options
    I am not bulking, I am cutting to prep for my first bulk. I am following the 4 day routine from Bigger, Leaner, Stronger and trying out calorie/carb cycling to see if i get any added benefit with my lifts.

I miss the foodz from eating at maintenance the past few years... FML!
  • JoRocka
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »
    I am not bulking, I am cutting to prep for my first bulk. I am following the 4 day routine from Bigger, Leaner, Stronger and trying out calorie/carb cycling to see if i get any added benefit with my lifts.

that's sad. cutting is even more sad.

But bulking is coming!!! HORRAH FOR THAT!
  • psuLemon
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »

that's sad. cutting is even more sad.

But bulking is coming!!! HORRAH FOR THAT!

I know I am looking forward to it, especially after downing 3 cheesesteak and some pizza this past week. I need that *kitten* back in my life.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I am going to run a 2-3 week minicut with PSMF/RFL to clean up some of the post holiday & birthday weight gain. Afterwards, I'll move back to lean bulk land.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Ughhh I wish I had some candy. I stepped on the scale today and I was a little lighter then expected. Hopefully it is just my light day of the month. I do have some cookies that I will eat just in case! :wink:
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I totally sang that first line like "in the name of love" by Bebe Rexat or whatever her name is.

I got a shirt for christmas that says "I'm BULKING" and it's a panda eating dumplings. SO.HAPPY.

hubs loves me.

aaaaawwww.. lol

Maybe mine will get me one that says "if you think I look good now, wait till I take this t'shirt off!"

I just took some random selfie pics in the middle of this shebang, wearing a sports bra to see my upper body and two things, my back looks great and I am getting that that pretty sexy line line you get leading down between the boobs that sort of looks haaaaaaawwwt..

Thinking on this, and I do not have many nerves to do before and afters, maybe I will..
  • JoRocka
    Options

hubs loves me.

aaaaawwww.. lol

Maybe mine will get me one that says "if you think I look good now, wait till I take this t'shirt off!"

I just took some random selfie pics in the middle of this shebang, wearing a sports bra to see my upper body and two things, my back looks great and I am getting that that pretty sexy line line you get leading down between the boobs that sort of looks haaaaaaawwwt..

Thinking on this, and I do not have many nerves to do before and afters, maybe I will..

That would be an awesome shirt!!!

I am kind of mad I didn't take any quite frankly- I love them- and they really truly show me the difference in what I'm doing and that it's worth it- but god damn if I didn't forget to do it.
    Maybe this weekend I'll get some for a midway point bulk update.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited January 2017
    Options

hubs loves me.

aaaaawwww.. lol

That would be an awesome shirt!!!

I am kind of mad I didn't take any quite frankly- I love them- and they really truly show me the difference in what I'm doing and that it's worth it- but god damn if I didn't forget to do it.
    Maybe this weekend I'll get some for a midway point bulk update.

I am glad I did that today.. they are not my normal progress pics I do every 5-6 weeks, but random enough and it gave me a hint of of what I look like from the outside view..usually I am straight from the shower and jumping in my "bulking clothes" trying not to look to hard!!! .. lol
  • jdscrubs32
    jdscrubs32 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I am going to run a 2-3 week minicut with PSMF/RFL to clean up some of the post holiday & birthday weight gain. Afterwards, I'll move back to lean bulk land.

Think I might do as I have over indulged during the Christmas. Will go down to maintenance for 2-3 weeks & head back to bulk land once I lose a small bit of the fluff I gained over the Christmas.
  • sardelsa
    Options
    jdscrubs32 wrote: »

Think I might do as I have over indulged during the Christmas. Will go down to maintenance for 2-3 weeks & head back to bulk land once I lose a small bit of the fluff I gained over the Christmas.

Am I the only one who lost weight after the holidays? Geez I suck at bulking. :p:D
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options

Am I the only one who lost weight after the holidays? Geez I suck at bulking. :p:D

Ugh. You always make me feel so fat!
  • sardelsa
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »

Ugh. You always make me feel so fat!

You always make me feel so weak :p
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

Nope. I am having the same issue, despite steadily increasing calories. The more I eat, the more my body wants to move. I used to maintain on 1800 per day. Now, I'm at 3450 and only gaining 0.4 per week.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options

Nope. I am having the same issue, despite steadily increasing calories. The more I eat, the more my body wants to move. I used to maintain on 1800 per day. Now, I'm at 3450 and only gaining 0.4 per week.

I am having issues with sleep and a surplus! (Or it is a new fun getting older thing). I can not seem to get more than 5-6 hours of sleep. I am used to sleeping 7-8 hours.