Culking Bishes!!! Winter2016 / Spring 2017

Options

Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I think the woman at the checkout today thought I was a little odd.. cart was piled with candy, chocolate, ice cream, chocolate cereal, cookies, whipped cream... plus bok choy, cucumbers, bananas and lettuce. Haha. I have 1.5 months left of this bulk, I really need to get those cals in.

I think we share carts...
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I think the woman at the checkout today thought I was a little odd.. cart was piled with candy, chocolate, ice cream, chocolate cereal, cookies, whipped cream... plus bok choy, cucumbers, bananas and lettuce. Haha. I have 1.5 months left of this bulk, I really need to get those cals in.

I think we share carts...

Hehe ;)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,391 MFP Moderator
    Options
    ^Awesome.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I have bought many a hauls of Easter candy already this year. Waiting for someone to ask me about my non existent children lol.
    One cashier had the nerve to comment on my 5 Oz Twix egg "Is this a giant Twix?" Yep. "Eww, I hate Twix."
    Lucky for her she didn't have to eat it I guess?
    Although the giant Reeses Egg was much better, but still. I am also in love with Milka chocolate bars right now, and spending too much money to get them off Amazon. :D

Twix Egg? How have I not seen/heard of this?
    JoRocka wrote: »
    185 PEOPLE!!! 185!!!!

187 minus the 2 pounds of boots.
    I HAVE ARRIVED!

I read that as 2 pounds of boobs. :shrug:
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    The have a giant version of basically every candy lol! 5 oz Reeses egg too. The giant Snickers is a bunny.
    Lots of good finds at Walmart and Target.
    The new Peeps dipped in fudge are pretty good too!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I've had the giant Reese's Egg. I just haven't noticed the Twix Egg. I think I know what I'm searching for after weigh-ins next Friday.
  • Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I'm bulking! Can I eat lots of chocolate now?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The have a giant version of basically every candy lol! 5 oz Reeses egg too. The giant Snickers is a bunny.

That fudge must be utterly divine, in order to mask the sadness of baby seals that are Peeps.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    185 PEOPLE!!! 185!!!!

I HAVE ARRIVED!

Yassss you rock!
  • not_a_runner
    Options

That fudge must be utterly divine, in order to mask the sadness of baby seals that are Peeps.
    The vanilla fudge was pretty good. Best flavor of the ones I tried. I eat anything though so I probably don't have the highest of standards
  • Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Just started in the 'sweaty gym' downstairs where all the men go. I was meant to have 3 sessions with a trainer when I started my membership but got forgotten about till Monday just gone. I mentioned it to him when I asked if he could show me how to squat with a bar instead of dumbbells. Until then I was rowing, running & free weights.

I'm now being battered with filthy big weights but starting at 5 reps for 5 sets on 4 machines whilst I military press a measly 10kg bar...I'll get there!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    I have bought many a hauls of Easter candy already this year. Waiting for someone to ask me about my non existent children lol.
    One cashier had the nerve to comment on my 5 Oz Twix egg "Is this a giant Twix?" Yep. "Eww, I hate Twix."
    Although the giant Reeses Egg was much better, but still. I am also in love with Milka chocolate bars right now, and spending too much money to get them off Amazon. :D

185 PEOPLE!!! 185!!!!

I HAVE ARRIVED!

heh- yeah- definitely not two pounds of boobs. #almostdisappointed

but boobs are annoying- so Sorry not sorry.
    Just started in the 'sweaty gym' downstairs where all the men go. I was meant to have 3 sessions with a trainer when I started my membership but got forgotten about till Monday just gone. I mentioned it to him when I asked if he could show me how to squat with a bar instead of dumbbells. Until then I was rowing, running & free weights.

I'm now being battered with filthy big weights but starting at 5 reps for 5 sets on 4 machines whilst I military press a measly 10kg bar...I'll get there!

I don't understand what you mean- "battered with filthy big weights"

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,391 MFP Moderator
    Options

For form, you can look at the videos: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1

And what does the bold mean?
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options

185 PEOPLE!!! 185!!!!

I HAVE ARRIVED!

Haha! I have really small boos and I am thankful for that.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »

185 PEOPLE!!! 185!!!!

I HAVE ARRIVED!

Haha! I have really small boos and I am thankful for that.

Mine are "average" and I frankly think they are still too big sometimes.

now I find really my lats are the bigger issue for womens athletic wear- I look like I have massive back fat and it's just my lats spilling out- but eh. whatever. You can always pad up- it's much harder to look smaller.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    BUMP!!!

Officially cutting this week- and I'm going to jump down to 2000- I feel like that's a safe number to drop the immediate fat. - I'm going to be upping cardio and start intensive training for a certification so I'm going to hold at 2K and see where I get with that.

How's everyone else doing this week?
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Cutting blows. I can't believe that this calorie amount used to be a way of life for me. I'm seriously thinking about hanging out here (1450ish) through April and then doing Lyle M's Rapid Fat Loss for the few lbs I'll have left (Gallowmere - this is how you cut, yes?). I want it done so I can just maintain for the summer.
  • not_a_runner
    Options
    My weight's been holding steady lately leading up to my PL meet (Under two weeks out now!) so I've been somewhat slowly reversing out of my deficit. Then I'm planning to cut harder for about 8 weeks after the meet and then take another break.
    Sort of planned out my day after weigh ins, burger and shake and then donuts! IHOP breakfast morning of!
    This food shall be missed.