Culking Bishes!!! Winter2016 / Spring 2017

Options
1535455565759»

Replies

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I tend to hover between 32s (right now) and 34s near the end of my bulks. Between the back fat and the fact that I hammer the *kitten* our of core work and deadlifts, I doubt I'd ever see anything below a 32, and I honestly don't care to. Never been one for the "wasp waist" look. I prefer a Konstantinovs misection.
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I tend to hover between 32s (right now) and 34s near the end of my bulks. Between the back fat and the fact that I hammer the *kitten* our of core work and deadlifts, I doubt I'd ever see anything below a 32, and I honestly don't care to. Never been one for the "wasp waist" look. I prefer a Konstantinovs misection.

Lol, Konstantinovs.
    I'm not sure that I'd ever see below 31 even if I somehow miraculously got down to 4% (which ain't a never gonna happen). Midsection has thickened up from deads and squats.
    32's would be nice though, as I always see 32's on the clearance rack. Back when I was 36-38 there were hardly any pants in that size, had to be the most popular, they came in and went out fast at clothing stores.
    33's are a pain too since most stores don't stock them, so I have to order online. 1st world problems......

• Gallowmere1984
    Options

Lol, Konstantinovs.
    I'm not sure that I'd ever see below 31 even if I somehow miraculously got down to 4% (which ain't a never gonna happen). Midsection has thickened up from deads and squats.
    32's would be nice though, as I always see 32's on the clearance rack. Back when I was 36-38 there were hardly any pants in that size, had to be the most popular, they came in and went out fast at clothing stores.
    33's are a pain too since most stores don't stock them, so I have to order online. 1st world problems......

I know the feeling actually. I only own one pair of 33s, as it's the only pair that I ever found in a store. It was probably a misorder or something.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Heyo folks.

Jumping back in.
    I finished my certification training in July- 2 weeks of very intense dancing!

I also took over as resident engineer for a project in April- we were mobilizing as I left- and just got started this past 10 days- sooooooooooooooo it's made my lifting schedule a bit hectic. I essentially- quit my sheiko program 2.5 weeks from completion.

1.) 2 hrs per lift wasn't realistic.
    2.) I had no recovery time- at best my training was Tuesday, Sat or Sun (consistently)
    3.) I am struggling with form on squats and a deload is dearly required.

So. after slogging through 2 less than satisfactory week of *kitten* training I gave up and just am switching to a program that meets my schedule more adequately and hopefully helps me fix my squat as well. This also always more time for cardio as well- so hopefully- I can continue to drop some weight.
    My new weight belt arrived- it comfortably fits now- and it's at the largest setting- so new goal- get smaller for sure so I have some wiggle room on my belt.

What belt did you get?

Santa just brought me an early Christmas present, a SBD lever belt. It's freaking awesome.

I got a pioneer/general leather craft belt- it's black with red lettering and a powder coating red lever. It makes me really happy.

Unfortunately I when I transitioned to the new program I stopped doing heavy squats and I'm trying to rehab the one I have- so I don't use it as much as I want currently. I'll see if I can pull it up on the gram and share.

I feel like I've lost some weight and looking pretty good- definitely not super lean- but looking tighter than I was before- So I'm happy with that. Picture up coming!
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    ^^^Damn, that's some vascularity!
    I've still got about 10lbs to go down and I'm not sure I'd be that cut.

Oh trust me, I've still got fat to spare. For some reason though, I've just always been fairly veiny, except when I was really obese.

That said, I'm definitely done cutting for now, and looking forward to my long *kitten* slow bulk after December. The 165 class is just not befitting a 5'10" male, and given my increasing interest in strongman, where the Lightweight division doesn't even cap out until 200, I've got a ways to go. Haha.

Hey, easy there. 5'10 165 here. Granted my bone structure is smaller/thinner than average.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options
    _benjammin wrote: »
    ^^^Damn, that's some vascularity!
    I've still got about 10lbs to go down and I'm not sure I'd be that cut.

Oh trust me, I've still got fat to spare. For some reason though, I've just always been fairly veiny, except when I was really obese.

That said, I'm definitely done cutting for now, and looking forward to my long *kitten* slow bulk after December. The 165 class is just not befitting a 5'10" male, and given my increasing interest in strongman, where the Lightweight division doesn't even cap out until 200, I've got a ways to go. Haha.

Hey, easy there. 5'10 165 here. Granted my bone structure is smaller/thinner than average.

So is mine. It's just not viable to be competitive at this height in a weight class where the average dude is around 5'5". Heh.