Culking Bishes!!! Winter2016 / Spring 2017

Options

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,398 MFP Moderator
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    The bulk is over. Time to peel some of this nastiness off.

y2ftasmbmjcm.jpg

Looking good @Gallowmere1984, can't wait to see your progress. Are you going back to keto for your cut?

Kinda, heh. Think keto, but with almost no fat intake, other than EFAs.

So in other words, not keto, just protein, lol
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »

y2ftasmbmjcm.jpg

Looking good @Gallowmere1984, can't wait to see your progress. Are you going back to keto for your cut?

Oh, it still induces nutritional ketosis, it's just not what people think of when they hear "keto".
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »

y2ftasmbmjcm.jpg

That's my read on this book...
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

y2ftasmbmjcm.jpg

ETA: my diary is public, if you're curious, though I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about.

Lyle's RFL, basically?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »

y2ftasmbmjcm.jpg

ETA: my diary is public, if you're curious, though I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about.

Lyle's RFL, basically?

Precisely. I tend to avoid pointing such things out by name on the public forums. I've been hit with warnings more than once for seeming like I was advocating for it. Quite the opposite actually. I generally only bring it up when it's clear that someone is gonna crash diet anyway, and I figure the least I can do is try to point them to a protocol that isn't completely moronic.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I get it. That's what I've done...twice? Not the diet - but recommending it. Kinda like - here, if you're gonna do it, I can't stop you, just don't be stupid about it.
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    werd- looks nice!!! it's a hell of a shoulder cut LOL.

I never had abs- I usually go by 5 months and none of my clothes fit. I get sad though when I'm doing high runners lunch and I have this giant meat pack on my hip crease. sigh.

I'm about over it for sure- I'm having to force feed at this point. I really wanted at least 185- (well 190) but I'd have taken 185... unfortunately I'm sitting at 179/180- I won't make another 5 solid pounds in the next 15 days. Ah well- I mean I could go to April- but that's to much. I won't be able to make it LOL

How tall are you Jo?
    I've been sitting around 180-185 for a while and althought I'm way more comfortable than I was at my heaviest, it's still way way too heavy for me. (But I'm only 5'1'' and don't have near the muscle base you have. Some day! ;D )
    I'm expecting I'll have to get down to 140/150 to be comfortable and ditch the excess power gut lol. Hard to say since I was 130's at my lowest, started lifting around 180, and put on quite a bit of muscle on my- accidental - treck up to 215 and now back to 180's. I kind of doubt I'll ever see abs because of excess skin and not particularly enjoying dieting, but it'd be nice to see some upper body cuts some day.
    Just so atypical to hear a woman who actually wants to get close to the big 2-00 (I think it's awesome though! Wish I knew more women who weren't scared to bulk.) Didn't you say something about not wanting to be too lean for dance?
    Anyway... possibly on a rabbit trail here lol.

I'm 5'8"- and bottom heavy.
    I've considered breaking the 200 mark- or at least aiming for it- I'm close- I'd have to go for a full year of bulking I think to be up there. Maybe after this summer? I have a week long intensive in California for dance = cardio cardio cardio. So It's to hard for me to try to bulk through that when I need to be doing cardio regularly to prep for that event.

I love the idea of getting lean enough to be 145- but I'd be cut like my eyeliner wing if I was- and you're right- I can't get TOO terribly lean b/c of the dancing.

Which flip side- My costumes fit a weight range- right now I'm starting to push the limits of my hooks and snaps on my costumes. I actually had a costume on two weeks ago and bent over to grab something from my bag and I sprung a pant hook AND the 1" snap.

WOMP WOMP.

I also have a "dunlap" b/c my belly don'lapped over my belt. it's a little not sexy. I could move the fasteners- but it's like a 45 min process LOL- super annoying.

I also have a hard time seeing abs- dieting below 1600 calories is torture- and I have a hard time losing weight under that. I just sort of stall. around 160- my body is SUPER happy there and I'm to lazy to push it further- 155 was the lowest I've gotten since HS- and I got the public commentary "don't lose any more weight- you look really good" stage.

Oh yeah, at 5'8'' muscular you'd be shredded AF if you cut down to 145!
    The upside of being heavier is tons more food though!
    I've been maintaining on 2600 which is pretty nice. I imagine I'll be sad at what I'll maintain at once I'm sub 150, but oce I get down there I plan to spend a long long time building and adding cals back, maybe it won't be as bad as it seems. I think dieting on any less than 2000 is mildly tourturous already though! Starting to get to where I've got to get to 1800 or less to see the scale move like I want it to.
    I didn't spend much time at my lowest weight so I don't have much idea what I would've maintained on at the time. Sometimes I hate being a tiny human haha. It will be cool to see how much muscle I've put on since then though!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    @usmcmp I think has bulked upwards of 200 pounds. So- maybe in 2 years I can get there to the top end at 200. I dunno- I'd like to be over all a little leaner- but also- LAZYAF

October 1st, 2013 to January 1st, 2017. 155 pounds to 210 pounds. I should be about 178ish stage weight this year and that's accounting for lean mass loss. I definitely wasn't worried about being lean at the end of the bulk.
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    @usmcmp I think has bulked upwards of 200 pounds. So- maybe in 2 years I can get there to the top end at 200. I dunno- I'd like to be over all a little leaner- but also- LAZYAF

October 1st, 2013 to January 1st, 2017. 155 pounds to 210 pounds. I should be about 178ish stage weight this year and that's accounting for lean mass loss. I definitely wasn't worried about being lean at the end of the bulk.

Please tell me you're going to post stage pics after your show!
    I will probably never compete in bodybuilding myself, but I absoulutely love the idea of it!
    My hopes are aesthetic powerlifter at this point lol.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

Thanks for popping in!!! I knew you got up there- but hadn't seen you comment recently on where you were- so good to know and thanks for sharing! :)

I never had abs- I usually go by 5 months and none of my clothes fit. I get sad though when I'm doing high runners lunch and I have this giant meat pack on my hip crease. sigh.

I'm about over it for sure- I'm having to force feed at this point. I really wanted at least 185- (well 190) but I'd have taken 185... unfortunately I'm sitting at 179/180- I won't make another 5 solid pounds in the next 15 days. Ah well- I mean I could go to April- but that's to much. I won't be able to make it LOL

How tall are you Jo?
    I've been sitting around 180-185 for a while and althought I'm way more comfortable than I was at my heaviest, it's still way way too heavy for me. (But I'm only 5'1'' and don't have near the muscle base you have. Some day! ;D )
    I'm expecting I'll have to get down to 140/150 to be comfortable and ditch the excess power gut lol. Hard to say since I was 130's at my lowest, started lifting around 180, and put on quite a bit of muscle on my- accidental - treck up to 215 and now back to 180's. I kind of doubt I'll ever see abs because of excess skin and not particularly enjoying dieting, but it'd be nice to see some upper body cuts some day.
    Just so atypical to hear a woman who actually wants to get close to the big 2-00 (I think it's awesome though! Wish I knew more women who weren't scared to bulk.) Didn't you say something about not wanting to be too lean for dance?

I've considered breaking the 200 mark- or at least aiming for it- I'm close- I'd have to go for a full year of bulking I think to be up there. Maybe after this summer? I have a week long intensive in California for dance = cardio cardio cardio. So It's to hard for me to try to bulk through that when I need to be doing cardio regularly to prep for that event.

I love the idea of getting lean enough to be 145- but I'd be cut like my eyeliner wing if I was- and you're right- I can't get TOO terribly lean b/c of the dancing.

Which flip side- My costumes fit a weight range- right now I'm starting to push the limits of my hooks and snaps on my costumes. I actually had a costume on two weeks ago and bent over to grab something from my bag and I sprung a pant hook AND the 1" snap.

WOMP WOMP.

I also have a "dunlap" b/c my belly don'lapped over my belt. it's a little not sexy. I could move the fasteners- but it's like a 45 min process LOL- super annoying.

I also have a hard time seeing abs- dieting below 1600 calories is torture- and I have a hard time losing weight under that. I just sort of stall. around 160- my body is SUPER happy there and I'm to lazy to push it further- 155 was the lowest I've gotten since HS- and I got the public commentary "don't lose any more weight- you look really good" stage.

I've been maintaining on 2600 which is pretty nice. I imagine I'll be sad at what I'll maintain at once I'm sub 150, but oce I get down there I plan to spend a long long time building and adding cals back, maybe it won't be as bad as it seems. I think dieting on any less than 2000 is mildly torturous already though! Starting to get to where I've got to get to 1800 or less to see the scale move like I want it to.
    I didn't spend much time at my lowest weight so I don't have much idea what I would've maintained on at the time. Sometimes I hate being a tiny human haha. It will be cool to see how much muscle I've put on since then though!

Yeah I feel like I'd be crazy looking at 145. But alas- I'm currently the fat fit girl at my gym. which is fine by me.

I don't know how you all do it- everyone talks about eating heavy at like 2000 and I absolutely stall out around 1600- like maintaining for me is 1800-2000. I feel like some sort of weird freak in that regard- my needs are low though. sigh. I can't imagine trying to do this AND be 3-4" shorter than I am!!!
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options

Thanks for popping in!!! I knew you got up there- but hadn't seen you comment recently on where you were- so good to know and thanks for sharing! :)

How tall are you Jo?

WOMP WOMP.

I've been maintaining on 2600 which is pretty nice. I imagine I'll be sad at what I'll maintain at once I'm sub 150, but oce I get down there I plan to spend a long long time building and adding cals back, maybe it won't be as bad as it seems. I think dieting on any less than 2000 is mildly torturous already though! Starting to get to where I've got to get to 1800 or less to see the scale move like I want it to.

Yeah I feel like I'd be crazy looking at 145. But alas- I'm currently the fat fit girl at my gym. which is fine by me.

I don't know how you all do it- everyone talks about eating heavy at like 2000 and I absolutely stall out around 1600- like maintaining for me is 1800-2000. I feel like some sort of weird freak in that regard- my needs are low though. sigh. I can't imagine trying to do this AND be 3-4" shorter than I am!!!

That suprises me! For all the dancing you do I would have thought your maintenance calories would be higher.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »

How tall are you Jo?

WOMP WOMP.

That suprises me! For all the dancing you do I would have thought your maintenance calories would be higher.

:( nope. sadness.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    So behind on this thread.

Last I was here I complained I wasn't eating enough. Look at my fluffy butt now...
    2o30umkuenl2.jpg
    And this is what I look like.
    33233766235_2d8616775d_c.jpg
    Time to cut.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,398 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I can see a difference, Jo. Nice job.
    Options
    @JoRocka

I see a v-taper and shoulders bouldering.
    LOL- I heart that you said "fluffy butt"
    It's true, you can touch it if you don't believe me.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options
    I would also like to point out that I was never able to bring myself to eat these damned things.sa1zluvxwzmv.jpg

They shall likely sit there until I toss them out one day. Even when bulking at 4200 on some days, I couldn't do it. xD
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I had my celebritory dinner last night - I am officially done. The shake is a banannas foster (meyer’s dark rum, banana, brown sugar, vanilla ice cream - I asked for double rum) and it was super tasty! I am ashamed to say that I could not finish my fries.

plqehdlsdnco.jpg

I would also like to point out that I was never able to bring myself to eat these damned things.
    They shall likely sit there until I toss them out one day. Even when bulking at 4200 on some days, I couldn't do it. xD
    Dude! I liked them. Bring them to work and leave them in the break room. I bet they disappear.

@nakedraygun I really dig the shoulder tat. You look pretty good for fluffy. I can kinda still see your abs.

@JoRocka You have killer biceps and shoulders!
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »
    @nakedraygun I really dig the shoulder tat. You look pretty good for fluffy. I can kinda still see your abs.
    Thanks @bioklutz ... that piece of ink is so old now it can take out a credit card. I got lucky in the genetics department, I have slight "abs" at even higher body-fat percentages.

That shake looked delicious btw. Enjoy the cut!