• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,844 Member
    Options
    This is the month from hell!

Rita in CT
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,114 Member
    Options
    Rita - Sorry to hear that you were having such a hard time this month! I am looking forward to your new big adventure though! We will be doing similar to you in a year and a half.

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    Stronglift Workout B
    Squats-1X5X 55/65/75/85, 5X5X 90
    OHP- 1X5X 45/50, 5X5X 55
    DL- 15X 95/105/115/120

Kettlebell Swing
    Goblet squats-3X5X 35
    Russian kettle bell swing-13X 7X 35

40lbs loss by May 27 Challenge
    Walk every day! Still above freezing! Today I am taking a minimum of 2 - 2 mile walks.

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    KELLY!!!! OMG Joaquin has stolen my heart!!! He is scrumptious!!! Yes, Katie & Florent are using organic cotton to dress Olivia, everything is organic and natural. I don't know a thing about modern cloth diapers, but I gave up on them finally when I was a young mother. Not an easy choice, because we did not have much money back then and using disposable diapers was a luxury. I breastfed exclusively for 7 months before introducing foods, though, so I figured that saved money...I am so glad money is not tight now...That was in mid-to-late 1970's...40 years flew by as quickly as Michele zipping back & forth through Virginia...

Karen in Virginia
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    KJ - Joaquin is the most precious boy.

Janetr okc
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    Margaret- sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time lately. You are in our prayers. (((Hugs)))

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Read do here
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Afternoon Greetings Lovelies!

Mae - my trick is to pop by frequently and read just a few at a time. Because you're right - this is a prolific group! But addictive!

Lisa your poem is beautiful and makes me deeply jealous. I can do prose, but not poetry. And yet I recognise and appreciate good poetry whenever I come across it. My son has always written the most beautiful poetry for me - he does it effortlessly. I just don't seem to be able to "get it".

Karen in Virginia - I'm going to look up the Bootlegger's Daughter too - it could be a possible choice for my reading group when it's my turn to nominate. What's it about? BTW, loving that gorgeous picture of Olivia and Mummy - stunning!

Congrats, KJ on gorgeous Joaquin - what a beauty!

I'm going to open my body fat calipers tomorrow and take a reading before my workout. Something else to monitor, I suppose. Michele, I'd never even heard of such a thing as hydrostatic body fat measurement!

Rita - I do hope that you'll be able to find some more light in this month. Sending positive vibes to you through the ether!

Love love love

Yinka in Worcestershire, UK
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,751 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Karen in VA and Kelly ... beautiful baby photos! Both look extremely content!

Margaret ... I get it. Hugs to you.

Lisa ... I always enjoy your writing ... thank you.

My younger son is back at college ... watching airline flight status is so much fun ... only a short delay this time! A busy week ahead as older son has major gaps in his care. Interviewing new candidates Wednesday ... keep your fingers crossed! Took husband to doctor this morning for surgical site issue ... all is well. Dad (88) is scheduled for bowel obstruction surgery tomorrow. I can't be there, but my brother is headed in. Now just need to get over this cold that has my head fuzzy...

Weight is doing its regular bouncing routine, but it's starting to bounce downward! Yay!

Beth near Buffalo.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,211 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Joaquin is gorgeous! KJ. I love that drunken smile. <3:D

Amazing that Olivia has come through so brilliantly, Karen.

Done our food shopping and DH bought a stripey T shirt. That man has sooooooooooooo many T shirts! We're having chunky breadcrumbed cod for dinner. Baked in the oven with tzatziki and (naughty me) horrendously expensive fresh English asparagus. :blushing: Couldn't resist the first of the season. B) Did not tell DH till the deed was done. :o

Lisa - Lovely poem. :flowerforyou: I loved my mum when I was very young, but not again until she had her triple bypass when she was 81. She was not a good mother, but I am sure she loved me, in her own way. It was nice to fall in love with her in her old age and quite unexpected. :)

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx

• ydailey
    ydailey Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Good morning all -

I got too far behind over the weekend to catch up, and my eating went completely off the rails too. I don't know why I'm having such a hard time staying motivated lately, but I need to figure it out. Possibly because I really need a vacation. A real vacation isn't in the cards, but I need to take a weekend camping trip or something before it gets too hot.

Still thinking of you all and wishing you a fabulous day!

-Yvonne in TX
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,052 Member
    Options
    (((Beth)))

Take care of yourself best you can. From the sounds of what is going on for you I do understand your response too. Sometimes I find I tell myself one day at a time. Humor is often what gets me through and letting the rest of the world take care of itself.

:heart: Margaret
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options