Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• Staceygram
    Staceygram Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    So, @Verity1111 how is the group? I requested to join, but I guess I'm not dirty enough for it :)

Me too
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    I'm sure she'll get around to approving you soon... or you could try offering Oreo bribes... ;)
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    So, @Verity1111 how is the group? I requested to join, but I guess I'm not dirty enough for it :)

Ditto :laugh:

Yup - I'm like "But I eat chocolate every day! Please let me in the cool group!" :lol:
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    My Oreo bribe:

a98685_oreo_6-panda-muffin.jpg
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever had Mom's Best brand cereals? Cause I have; but I just got a new-to-me flavor at the store; the honey grahm ones. Oh my lands it's like eating spoonfulls of cinnamon sugar grahm crackers. Really struggling to only eat them for breakfast LOL. They're 100% carbs of course but one serving of cereal is easy to balance out in the rest of the day
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever had Mom's Best brand cereals? Cause I have; but I just got a new-to-me flavor at the store; the honey grahm ones. Oh my lands it's like eating spoonfulls of cinnamon sugar grahm crackers. Really struggling to only eat them for breakfast LOL. They're 100% carbs of course but one serving of cereal is easy to balance out in the rest of the day

They have a coco-puff marshmallow cereal that is AMAZEBALLS.
  • kmorrow0712
    kmorrow0712 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I made a cauliflower crusted pizza last night and it actually tasted good??? I guess because the crust is half parmesan cheese :wink: Maybe it just felt good to eat half a pizza again :wink:
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I made a cauliflower crusted pizza last night and it actually tasted good??? I guess because the crust is half parmesan cheese :wink: Maybe it just felt good to eat half a pizza again :wink:

i've always wondered about those.
  • infinitynevermore
    infinitynevermore Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I still enjoy Poptarts and pie. You can add me too.
  • Nysportsred
    Nysportsred Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I don't eat healthy or "clean" and I haven't since I started MFP, but learning about calories and staying within the limits (with exercise 4 days a week) and I have still lost 49 pounds and 7 inches off my waist.

Healthy and "clean" are so often said to be the only way to lose weight, but lots of others here, including myself, have shown that it can be done without obsessing over what you eat.

Those that eat healthy and "clean" I give a lot of credit to. Your discipline and dedication gets a lot of respect from me.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I suppose I can also say that I do eat healthIER than I used to, since I don't snack on as much chocolate and cake these days! I still have things like that, but I'm much more aware of the calories in them now so I generally have a smaller portion. And there are some things that I used to eat mindlessly that I now don't feel are worth the calories, so I just don't bother!

Cauliflower crust pizza?! Get out... ;)
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

I think you are in the wrong thread...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

How big and how many calories? Because if half the crust was parmesan cheese.... :#

I'm wondering if I could eat real pizza for the same amount of cals.
  • elpint0r
    elpint0r Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    meeeeee!